Old 12-31-2019, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Cute edit.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

3x09:
Super fun episode, I loved watching the girls try to make it to all 4 Thanksgivings. The Gilmore's was def. the worst one followed by the Kim one. lol. But I would take Luke's Thanksgiving over them all.

I felt bad for Jess that Rory was being stand off ish but I understand her not wanting to be too public just yet with their affection. I think that's a reasonable request. With that said, all their kisses in this episode were adorable. Great chemistry there.

Dean was such a jerk in the final scene threatening Jess. Rory made her choice and Dean is just being vindictive at this point. He should just let it go.

Dave/Lane are so dang cute, that kiss was adorable as heck.

3x10:

The RJ moments in this episode were adorable. It was crappy of Jess to not go to the carnival with Rory when she asked but I am glad he gave in, even if was because of jealousy.

Love the snow

It was nice to see R/D trying to get along but it was hard not to feel like Dean was sort of manipulating things.
Old 01-01-2020, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Those girls are crazy. They can eat, but that was too much for them even. I love that they go to Luke's every year.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

311:

Not my favorite episode, a little on the slow side for me. The whole maid thing with Emily wasn't that interesting. The Inn stuff was also kind of blah, and Rory/Paris SL as well. Paris getting mad at Rory was annoying. I dont know why Rory gives her so many chances. Also Madeline and the other chick are rude too for always taking Paris' side. I'm over them all.

Alex = dull.

The best part was Emily reading Lorelai's deposition answers lol.

312:

Lorelai going on a date with Alex was okay, but he is still dull. Him wanting to go fishing with her is hilarious though seeing as she hates that stuff.

Dave being rude to Lane kinda sucked, and he kinda took it too far, even if it was supposed to be a ruse.\ But it was sad when she tried to go to Prom with him and her mom said no. But I mean, does she expect anything different?

Nicole was cute, i liked her little scene with Luke. He was so awkward asking her out lol.

Luke teaching Lorelai to fish was super cute!
Old 01-04-2020, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Wow! You are really hauling it through these episodes. It’s taking me down memory lane so please keep the recaps coming.
Old 01-05-2020, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Never liked Nicole. Luke teaching Lorelai to fish was sweet. And her outfit.
Old 01-05-2020, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It was all about the outfit for Lorelai.
Old 01-05-2020, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
It was all about the outfit for Lorelai.
I loved when she said, “I look adorable.”
Old 01-05-2020, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jen the show is just such a feel good show. If I'm stressed or in a bad mood watching an episode automatically makes me feel better. I cant say why, I just love the vibe of it.

313:

This episode was okay, I didn't love all the flashback stuff but I guess it was nice to see what happened. Didn't really see the point though? It was stuff we already knew. I think the actors did a decent job portraying Lorelai and Chris.

It sucks that Rory had to go to the hospital and be there with Sherri alone. And it was sweet for Lorelai to go too, but it shouldn't be their responsibility.

314:

Jess was a jerk this episode, he didn't have to be rude when he showed up and be in a bad mood, but Rory also shouldn't have pressed it. She just stirred the pot and made it worse. Choosing to fight with him there was really silly. Then her bringing up Dean was so dumb too.

Good for Emily trying her hardest to be cool and collected the whole dinner. But then the rant at Lorelai. But she shouldn't have been blaming her for it.

Luke yelling at Jess was so funny and Jess telling the story of a swan. Why the heck didn't he just tell Rory that? He makes things way harder than they need to be lol.

The ending RJ scene was sweet. He could have just said what he did earlier. And even though Rory was wrong about Dean, she shouldn't have let him off the hook like that. Like, she still had a right to be upset for how he handled the dinner situation.

Considering what happened with Lorelai and the fact that her daughter is dating, she needs to put Rory on the pill? Like, better safe than sorry.
Old 01-05-2020, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dear Emily and Richard is actually one of my favorite episodes in S3

I just think the way it parallels to what’s happening in the present was done really well and you could feel sympathy for/the hurt that Richard/Emily experienced when they read the letter at the end

as for Jess I didn’t think he was being a jerk at all but Rory constantly pressing him/assuming he got into a fight with Dean (she pisses me off in the dinner scene - sorry not sorry )

I think Lindsay would support me here

I know Susan does

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 01-06-2020 at 09:16 PM
Old 01-06-2020, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I think it wasn't that big of a deal and he should've just told Rory what happened. But that wasn't the point of the episode.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

They both need to work on their communication clearly. Its like Jess showed up in a bad mood knowing Rory would assume the worst. They were both at fault there.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Jen the show is just such a feel good show. If I'm stressed or in a bad mood watching an episode automatically makes me feel better. I cant say why, I just love the vibe of it.
Totally agree with you on that! It’s my go-to show when I just want that heartwarming feeling or when I need a good laugh.
Old 01-09-2020, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I can imagine it's like that for a lot of us.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread