Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2019, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

I feel like Lorelai's issues with Jess started when she met him

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 12-26-2019, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I started season 3. Was going to wait but I couldnt lol.

301:
Rory writing to Jess and then dressing up for him was so adorable, but I wish she would break up with Dean already.

I cant believe that Rory told Lorelai that she kissed Jess!

Lorelai’s dream about Luke was so cute! I love that she is dreaming about him.
Old 12-26-2019, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love how Lorelai falls out of the bed after the dream then.
Old 12-27-2019, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

The Luke and Lorelai Dream! Such a tease.
Old 12-27-2019, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Right. Especially cause we never saw that on the show.
Old 12-28-2019, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, I know, a bit of a bummer, but I still loved them together in the revival.
Old 12-28-2019, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I am okay with what we did get. That scene was cute, we needed it after season 2 lol

302:

This episode was okay, I didnt love it but I enjoyed parts of it. Loved seeing Rory jealous of Jess and his new girl and then their conversation in the market was so tense! Rory showing her jealousy and then Jess asking if she was still with Dean. He's in the right here for sure.

Emily calling Christopher was way crossing a line! Its not her business and she needs to let it go, but thats Emily for you. I did like when Chris showed up and she told him to get out, that was sweet. I get why Chris is frustrated over Rory, but coming to the house was strange. And Lorelai is right here too, that hes still with Sherri so nothing is going to be different unless he wants to call things off. Which btw, he could if he really wanted to. He could still be a father to the baby and be with Lorelai if he fought for her.

Paris is... pretty insufferable still. Lol. Im waiting for when i start to like her. Dont get me wrong, shes a fun character but she can be so abrasive lol.

Last edited by Alexa; 12-29-2019 at 02:16 AM
Old 12-29-2019, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Old 12-29-2019, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

What was that about.

I liked Emily sticking up for the girls and telling Chris to leave.
Old 12-30-2019, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I liked Emily sticking up for the girls and telling Chris to leave.
One of the best Emily moments of the series IMO.
Old 12-30-2019, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved that moment with Emily so much.
I am an original”
Old 12-30-2019, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yes. It definitely was, Jen.
Old 12-31-2019, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Had a little binge tonight because I was in the GG zone...

303: This episode was kinda blasé with the whole Harvard family thing. It was funny seeing Paris and Rory freak out about being too generic on their applications though.

Honestly cannot remember what else happened in this episode lol.

Adam Brody . I used to have THE BIGGEST crush on him ever during The OC years lol.

304:

Lane's hair was so fake lol. They couldn't have afforded a better wig?

I love the pumpkins in the show! Its just so nice to watch this show around fall/winter for the seasons.

The moms confronting Lorelai was ridiculous! The kids ambushed her. So ridiculous.

Jess confronting Luke about his feelings for Loelaei was cute.

Alexis looks so pretty this season!

305:

The whole breast feeding bit was a bit awkward these days considering the whole discussion about it now lol.

I didn't really understand Lorelai freaking out over helping her neighbor? He seemed fine to me and watering his lawn was a simple request.... However, once he left the note to water inside and then called to change the directions, thats when it started getting irritating. He could pay her to do this like any other person would.

The RJ scene was really adorable when he helped her with the water and they had those cute/awkward smiles. I love how Jess turned the water back on so Dean could help.

It shows how much Lorelai is growing by agreeing to go on the date with a guy she really didnt like instead of holding her ground just to make her mom happy. I think that was sweet, even if it was ridiculous of her parents to ask her that.

306:

Lane going off on Jess was weird and felt a bit out of character imo.

The baby shower was awkward, and Rory's singing lmao.

Sheri is annoying but she seems perfectly nice and not like shes trying to necessarily rub things in, but it def. comes off that way and I can see why Lorelai was upset hearing that Chris was being the perfect little dad.

Rory wanting to devil egg Jess' car was sort of funny but super immature. For what reason?

3x07:

This episode was great, I remember it so clearly. Def. one of my favorite GG episodes ever.

All the Rory/Jess and jealousy stuff was really fun to watch. I did feel really bad for Dean though. Rory was a bit extreme with how mad she was getting. i dont blame Dean for getting upset but he shouldn't have yelled at her like that in front of everyone. The dock scene with Rory and Jess was so sweet.

The Jess/Mrs. Kim scene was so funny. "Who are you?" "Jess... ma'am."

Why would Lorelai wear heels for the dance? lol. I cant believe they were there for 24 hours jeez.

How cute were Lane and Dave? He is so adorable.

3x08:

The whole Hi/Bye dialogue was so funny. I loved when Luke was like "hi hi hi hi" omg. I also liked seeing Luke ship Rory and Jess lol. The awkwardness between Rory and Jess was stinking adorable. And the almost kiss dfdsfsdfs.

Luke's rant about Rory in the room was so funny.

Richard trying to manipulate the situation with Rory and Yale was annoying, but she is old enough to make her decisions and her and Rory could have talked about it later. I dont think Lorelai needed to make a big deal about it and I dont see why Lorelai really wants her to go to Harvard. However, the way Richard reacted to Lorelai and talked down to her was so rude. I actually agreed with Emily though when she was trying to talk the situation down. But Richard going over her head was rude. Period.

I also understood Rory's POV being upset she wasn't prepared.

The last scene with Rory and Jess was freaking cute. Great first kiss. Their moments were just so much better/more thought out than any of her scenes with dean.

With that said, the last D/R scenes was sad, but I like that Rory apologized. Still, it must suck for Dean. Break ups suck.

I will say though that this tends to make it seem like episodes are days after the ones before but its supposed to span over the course of a whole year? Seems odd to me.
Old 12-31-2019, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Lindsay, perhaps Alexa will tell us the context of that gif when she gets to it in her binge?
Old 12-31-2019, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Closed Thread   Post New Thread