Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2021, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hope you’re able to finish it sometime, Ingmar.
Old 06-28-2021, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m currently in the middle of season 2 on Charmed by the way Ingmar

excited for the Olympics next month

I’ve been watching some of the trials on TV
Old 06-29-2021, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Hope you enjoy it! We still need to finish it one day watched up untill S05 and then we got lost with other shows.

I'm happy that The Good Fight started their new season again
Ingmar, you need to finish Suits! And season 5 was SO INTENSE, I don't know how you stopped watching at that point! But I get being distracted by other stuff and other shows. I stopped watching Timeless when Younger came back but I still need to watch season 2. I've also just begun The Good Fight and I am loving it so far. I literally screamed when Elsbeth appeared in the 5th episode, I freakin LOVE HER.

I've only seen the gymnastics trials because Leslie Jones is giving her hilarious commentary on IG.
Old 06-30-2021, 06:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Ingmar, you need to finish Suits! And season 5 was SO INTENSE, I don't know how you stopped watching at that point! But I get being distracted by other stuff and other shows. I stopped watching Timeless when Younger came back but I still need to watch season 2. I've also just begun The Good Fight and I am loving it so far. I literally screamed when Elsbeth appeared in the 5th episode, I freakin LOVE HER.

I've only seen the gymnastics trials because Leslie Jones is giving her hilarious commentary on IG.
God, Elsbeth is the best! Glad that you are enjoying The Good Fight!

Once we want to watch Suits again we'll just start from the Pilot again, because we forgot so much
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 06-30-2021, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
God, Elsbeth is the best! Glad that you are enjoying The Good Fight!

Once we want to watch Suits again we'll just start from the Pilot again, because we forgot so much
I'm saddened that she's only in a couple of episodes but she sure does steal the show.

Yep. That's what I would do, start from the pilot. I'm re-watching the show with Lindsay now and it really is such a great show to re-watch. I'm picking up on all the little details that were lost on me when I first binged it.
Old 06-30-2021, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Who’s your favorite sister on Charmed Ingmar?
Old 07-01-2021, 04:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Who’s your favorite sister on Charmed Ingmar?
Piper! She has my kind of humour and it always felt like she was the heart of the show. She's closely followed by Paige, then Phoebe, then Prue. Which doesn't mean that I dislike Prue, she's just my least favorite; the character I could relate to the least. Still a great character though.

What about you? And what sisterhood do you preference? The Prue/Piper/Phoebe one, or the one with Paige? Personally I prefer the one with Paige.

On the topic of Charmed...just a few days ago we received a new Blu-Ray set! First time they released all seasons on Blu-Ray instead of regular DVD. Only released in Germany though, but thankfully it has English Audio and subs. The set looks amazing, so big. All of the text on the box is German, but I don't really care. This one:

https://shop.kochfilms.de/de/charmed...ox-40-blu-rays
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

when I first started the show I definitely liked Piper the most and Prue was my 2nd favorite but as I watched more Prue was starting to become more of my favorite as a character (I just love how badass she is and love her powers)

still on season 2 rn so I can’t definitively say yet but I think I’m going to continue to like Prue, Piper, and Phoebe together more in the later seasons

also in terms of just my favorite sister relationship that goes to Prue and Piper who feel the most like sisters to me

definitely going to be hard to move on after season 3

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 07-01-2021 at 01:06 PM
Old 07-02-2021, 03:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
when I first started the show I definitely liked Piper the most and Prue was my 2nd favorite but as I watched more Prue was starting to become more of my favorite as a character (I just love how badass she is and love her powers)

still on season 2 rn so I can’t definitively say yet but I think I’m going to continue to like Prue, Piper, and Phoebe together more in the later seasons

also in terms of just my favorite sister relationship that goes to Prue and Piper who feel the most like sisters to me

definitely going to be hard to move on after season 3
Yes, Prue, is quite powerful and badass!

Will be curious to see how you will like the later seasons
Old 07-02-2021, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Already on S3 of Suits. Enjoying this so much!
Old 07-05-2021, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Already on S3 of Suits. Enjoying this so much!

Old 07-06-2021, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

And now S4.
Old 07-20-2021, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Full on Darvey shipper. On S7 now.
Old 07-21-2021, 04:37 AM
Supreme Fan

You're going fast!
Old 07-21-2021, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Full on Darvey shipper. On S7 now.
I am so proud!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread