Fan Forum Star

that was a fun good movie

watched it in theaters and recently re-watched it a couple of months ago

I love The Beatles too
Old 01-25-2021, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I just started Young Sheldon and I LOVE IT. OMG it's so rich and funny and delightful. It's been compared a lot to The Wonder Years and I can see the similarities.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I’ve only seen 1 episode but I liked it

and I want to watch The Wonder Years
Old 01-25-2021, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That’s a show that would be really cool to rewatch. I wonder if it’s streaming anywhere? I’d highly recommend continuing Young Sheldon, it’s just getting better and better with each new episode. I even broke down and went ahead and bought the 3 seasons on DVD.
Old 01-26-2021, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

Young Sheldon is so funny! I love that show, Comedy Central has started the latest season here last week..
Love how they've got Jim Parsons as a voice-over looking back on his childhood..
Old 01-26-2021, 08:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I just started Young Sheldon and I LOVE IT. OMG it's so rich and funny and delightful. It's been compared a lot to The Wonder Years and I can see the similarities.
Still on our to-watch list, but we already bought the first 3 seasons in disc. Blind trust actually, I only ever saw some seperate fragments of the show.

We've finished ''Summer'' (GG revival) yesterday) so only 1 episode left. Other than that we're currently watching the second season of ''His Dark Materials'' (recommend it!) and still getting up to date with Superstore. We finished The Mandalorian season 2, it was a great season.

Plus all of our shows that air weekly new episodes.

Can I just say that I'm super glad that there are still series being produced? Even in Corona time. And not all shows show the characters with face masks, some even act like there is no Corona. The escapism really helps.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-26-2021, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh, Ingmar, you're going to love YS and it's a blind trust that will pay off because I'm sure you'll love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Young Sheldon is so funny! I love that show, Comedy Central has started the latest season here last week..
Love how they've got Jim Parsons as a voice-over looking back on his childhood..
It's perfect and absolutely better than I could've expected it to be. It's also kinda nice to not have the laugh track.
Old 01-28-2021, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
That’s a show that would be really cool to rewatch. I wonder if it’s streaming anywhere?
looks like it’s on Hulu
Old 01-28-2021, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
looks like it’s on Hulu
Figures. I don't have Hulu.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

finally done re-watching season 6 of Buffy

that finale is still as good as I remember the first time I watched it 3 and a half years ago

definitely 1 of the most emotional/my favorite moments of the series

Old 02-02-2021, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ahhh!!! The that finale pulled at all my heartstrings!! So, so good though.

I’ve also started watching Timeless and I’m enjoying the hell outa that show so far. It’s fun to go back in time to big, historical moments. I liked that aspect to Doctor Who.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh Timeless

I watched that show when it was still on the air and was a big fan

glad you’re enjoying it
Old 02-02-2021, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

And of course there's a romantic story which I'm such a sucker for. I ship Lucy & Wyatt so hard!
Old 02-02-2021, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I ship them a lot as well
Old 02-02-2021, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Jen, have you been able to watch the last couple episodes of the Big Bang Theory? I have finished the show last Saturday...