Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2021, 10:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

getting through the older pre-Daniel Craig Bond movies for the first time right now

started watching them September 2019 but I started with the newer ones and worked my way backwards so I’m almost done with the Roger Moore ones and then I can finally start the Sean Connery movies

really enjoying them
Old 02-03-2021, 06:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Jen, have you been able to watch the last couple episodes of the Big Bang Theory? I have finished the show last Saturday...
What did you think of the finale?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Jen, have you been able to watch the last couple episodes of the Big Bang Theory? I have finished the show last Saturday...
I haven't yet. I really should finish it but I hate saying goodbye. After I watch these next Timeless episodes, I'll make it a point to finally finish TBBT so we can chat about the finale together.

I was spoiled a little bit on Twitter as to the possibility of Garcia Flynn being a future romantic suitor and I don't know how I feel about that as he's the bad guy currently. :/
Old 02-03-2021, 10:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

you don’t have anything to worry about Jen

it’s kind of cool that I’m about to start both my re-watches of season 7 of Buffy and Gilmore

somehow the timing just matches up

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 02-03-2021 at 10:25 AM
Old 02-04-2021, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
What did you think of the finale?
It was a good one.. I liked it! Not going to spoil too much for Jen, but it really is a lovely ending!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I haven't yet. I really should finish it but I hate saying goodbye. After I watch these next Timeless episodes, I'll make it a point to finally finish TBBT so we can chat about the finale together.
Let me know when you've finished..!
Old 02-04-2021, 02:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

congrats to Jane on her nomination!

Old 02-05-2021, 05:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
congrats to Jane on her nomination!

I was so happy to see her nomination. Same for Kaley Cuoco. I hope one of them will win. Jane deserves it the most imo. But I'm pretty sure all of the love will go to Schitt's Creek again.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

for Jane!
Old 02-05-2021, 10:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

I watched Timeless before Gilmore so it was cool to see the actress who played Lucy on Gilmore
Old 02-05-2021, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love her on Suits, too. She was also featured in a Castle episode. She played such a blink-and-you-missed-it role on GG as one of the bridesmaids in season 6.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I recognized her right away on Gilmore
Old 02-06-2021, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

She was so much younger then. It's kinda cool that she was in 3 of my all-time favorite TV shows.

Speaking of Timeless, OMG that Murder Castle episode with Houdini was AMAZING!
Old 02-10-2021, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Just started watching Arrow cuz I needed another ship to watch. It's an entertaining show so far but I'm disappointed that the Felicity character is in season 1 so little. I hear she made such an impact that they promoted her to a main cast member role, so that's cool.
Old 02-10-2021, 09:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)

Speaking of Timeless, OMG that Murder Castle episode with Houdini was AMAZING!
it’s been a while

don’t remember that episode that well

but glad you liked it
Old 02-10-2021, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
it’s been a while

don’t remember that episode that well

but glad you liked it
Here's the synopsis of that awesome episode:

Illusionist Harry Houdini may be the only one who can help Lucy after she's kidnapped by Flynn and taken to the 1893 Chicago World's Fair. Meanwhile, as they pursue Lucy and her captor, Wyatt and Rufus fall into a dangerous trap.

They get trapped in HH Holmes' 'murder castle' hotel.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top