Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2022, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It wasn’t hurting him in any way and he shouldn’t have been the one to spill the beans.
Old 04-19-2022, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Rory should have said something by that point, but she was put in this weird situation by Marty. Logan had no right to say anything.

Last edited by onebreath; 04-20-2022 at 01:05 AM
Old 04-19-2022, 10:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Do you think we can assume that they intended to set up a new triangle with Logan and Marty but it was just a total fizzer and they just gave up and couldn’t be bothered to give Logan any decent competition. That’s how it feels to me.
Old 04-20-2022, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

It does kinda feel like that tbh.
Old 04-21-2022, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hmm, that’s possible.
Old 04-21-2022, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

A comment about Rory and Logan's relationship:

Quote:
I always remember situations like when he comes home drunk the night before Rory's job interview or his arsehole appearance when Jess comes for a visit. And when he wants to marry her and she doesn't want to say yes (yet), they both don't even try staying together.
I always feel like it's more of a practical relationship for both of them. Not in a sense that they are consciously taking advantage of each other but that they love their own life's better when they are together up to the point when they are starting to fulfill their own needs themselves, making the other person obsolete.
I agree.
Old 04-23-2022, 04:02 PM
Passionate Fan

That’s a great point. As shown in the revival. As soon as Rory has the book idea and has hope for her career, that’s the moment she is seriously ready to say goodbye to him for good…’you don’t need to save me anymore’. She no longer needs him to make her feel good about herself.
Old 04-23-2022, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

I was watching "Fall" today and this never hit me before, but I think it's pretty significant that the Rory and Logan storyline is done within the first half of the episode. In the second half, she has the moment with Dean and then the last moment Rory has with any of the main love interests is with Jess.
Old 04-23-2022, 04:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Exactly! The storyline with Logan played out and they said goodbye. Their ending was similiar to their beginning. With a stupid LDB stunt with their fancy clothes and their umbrellas. Full circle!

With Jess he wasn’t introduced until towards the end and they reopened the door for them to reconnect and spend time together working on her book. It was a goodbye to Logan, but a re introduction of Jess. Also there was a clear similarity between their first scene in the OS and their first scene in the revival. He appears at her door and she looks around from her desk. They are starting all over again.
Old 04-23-2022, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

I agree! It's all about the full circles and the parallels. The door is closed on Logan, but open for Jess.

And lol the stupid LDB stunt. I never even caught onto that before either. You Jump has to be the most overrated popular episode bar none of the OS, and the LDB montage in Fall is one of the worst parts of AYITL. I skipped it while watching the episode yesterday, from the start of the music montage right through until Rory and Logan say goodbye. Blech. I really don't give a flying monkey about these rich, entitled a-holes and their stunts. Yawn.

Nice results on this poll:

Old 04-23-2022, 11:23 PM
Passionate Fan

That’s great. Was that a Reddit poll? Who on earth would vote for Paul or Dean…honestly .
Old 04-23-2022, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
I was watching "Fall" today and this never hit me before, but I think it's pretty significant that the Rory and Logan storyline is done within the first half of the episode. In the second half, she has the moment with Dean and then the last moment Rory has with any of the main love interests is with Jess.
that’s a really good point

didn’t notice that either

I like how that poll describes Jess as passionate and single and sexy cause that’s so true

stable is very true too

not sure I would agree with wild though for how he is now

kinda contradicts the stable description

Paul I could see people maybe voting for because he was nice from what we saw on the show but yeah Dean definitely no especially since he seems to be happily married with kids

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 04-23-2022 at 11:30 PM
Old 04-24-2022, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, a Reddit poll. Normally if a poll like this is posted on there, asking if you're team Dean/Jess/Logan, Jess and Logan are neck and neck or sometimes, Logan wins by a small margin. But when it's put like this and really laid out what these men are like NOW and what a future could hold for Rory and one of them..... Logan is a really terrible choice.
Old 04-24-2022, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah that’s great that he has a sizable almost double the amount of votes
Old 04-24-2022, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

People really like revival Jess and hate revival Logan and who coukd blame them lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread