Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Political science AND history AND tennis. I better clear the drool off my keyboard because man, that is just... so hot!
Old 12-26-2004, 09:31 PM
Extreme Fan

that dress lauren was wearing on jay leno is kind of strange,it's not ugly but i don't like it very much
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 12-27-2004, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

Well, I'm sure Lauren liked it.

Let's make up for the Golden Globes and vote for GG in today's TV Guide poll! http://tvguide.com You can vote as many times as you want.
Old 12-27-2004, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link Lex

Twitter: nlm78
Old 12-27-2004, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome! Heh. Spamming is fun. My sister and I tried to make up the deficit before midnight, and we (and whoever else voted in the last 15 minutes) got them from third to first or 8% to 26%. Best TV Show of 2004, put that on your cover TV Guide!
Old 12-27-2004, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

lol It makes sense now why it did a massive jump in such a short period of time

Projo.com

Best of the Rest: Narrowly missing the list are the outrageous Nip/Tuck (if you can fast-forward through the surgery scenes), Deadwood (if you can get past the obscenities), Rescue Me, Two and a Half Men, and The Gilmore Girls.

While his wife's favs are:

So here's her list: 1.) CSI 2.) The Gilmore Girls 3.) The Amazing Race 4.) The Shield/24 5.) The Sopranos 6.) Wife Swap 7.) The Wire 8.) Six Feet Under 9.) Lost 10.) ER.

Last edited by Nadine; 12-27-2004 at 06:00 AM
Old 12-27-2004, 08:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by banjojd
Thanks for that, Lex. I just love Kelly Bishop. You know what a fun role for her would be? If she ever wanted to get back on Broadway, she'd make a great Miss Hannigan in Annie.

I also think she'd make a great Madame Morrible in Wicked. "I do not believe you have what it takes. I hope you prove me wrong, I doubt you will." I could totally see her saying those lines!
Old 12-27-2004, 11:35 AM
Extreme Fan

thanks for the link
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 12-27-2004, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Closed Captioners

Barrows said the fast-talking characters on The WB’s "Gilmore Girls" can also be a challenge. "It’s tough to fit in however many words Lorelai Gilmore spouts off in two seconds before — bam! — the caption is gone."

Seattle Times

Today, we recall the overblown, overrated and just plain over:

Sept. 24: Norman Mailer debuts on "The Gilmore Girls," pairing the windiest author with the gassiest series on TV. But the septuagenarian writer's appearance fails to spawn a Web site following among the show's teenage female fans. Which is just as well.

TV Gal gets in the Last Word

Best Quotes of 2004:

"You want to de-Mensa that reference?" Lorelai to Rory on "Gilmore Girls."

"Oh, yes, I'm very dangerous. Ask my maids." Emily to her date on "Gilmore Girls."

"It's 11 o'clock at night. Who are you hoping to hook up with now? Spike and Drusilla?" Rory to Paris on "Gilmore Girls."

"No, it's National Baptism Day. Tie your tubes," a soaked Paris when a girl asks her if it is raining outside on "Gilmore Girls."

"Will you just stand still?" Lorelai to Luke and vice-versa before they kissed on "Gilmore Girls."

Old 12-27-2004, 11:47 AM
Extreme Fan

GG quotes are always so funny
Old 12-27-2004, 01:25 PM
New Fan

Hi,

Just wanted to know if anyone knew what happened to the girlmoregirls.orgforum? Is it still up in the 'air'?

Thanx,

Old 12-27-2004, 01:30 PM
Extreme Fan

don't know,sorry
Old 12-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the links, gossipcom. Heh, I imagine GG can be interesting to try to caption.
Old 12-27-2004, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

I appreciate the work of the people who do closed captioning. I have it on all the time and sometimes I find myself reading the show more than watching the scenes. Stacy and Patti Jo would probably be great at that job.

Old 12-28-2004, 09:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gossipcom

"No, it's National Baptism Day. Tie your tubes," a soaked Paris when a girl asks her if it is raining outside on "Gilmore Girls."
LOL, Paris is great

Quote:
Originally posted by gossipcom
"Will you just stand still?" Lorelai to Luke and vice-versa before they kissed on "Gilmore Girls."
aww, the best quote ever
Closed Thread   Post New Thread