Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 12:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Woohoo! More random rants. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
barelylegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 02:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

More random rants??? Where? Where? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Luke: The safest answer in anything involving the two of you is no.
Thena_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

....pops in

5 more hours!! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

....pops out
Old 02-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Thena_M:
<STRONG>More random rants??? Where? Where? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
niniepous posted the link in her post on page 2 of this thread but I'll post it again for you... here 'tis... Milo's random rant
darcybennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

A friend of mine did a little transcript of his rant:

"No... I think its inside...It's inside... I'm playing with the cord again..haha. It's inside duh... laugh It's inside people actors, anybody to to.. be rude, to be a jerk, to be nice... to be any of that. And as an actor you just have to tap into it and know that its there but know that its just fake, pretend. Um, And I think sometimes people watching movies and watching tv shows have to understand too. They aren't their character and you may treat someone like crap or be sweet as peaches to somebody else but when it comes down to it, you're just a person like anyone else. And there has to be like such a seperation. But as long as you know action and cut, you're fine."
Old 02-03-2004, 03:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
He gave an interview once and the exact quote is this... "sometimes I'm an ass, sometimes I'm sweet as peaches"...
Oh yeah, I remember that now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess I have heard of him using that phrase before. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Speaking of things people say often: Whenever most people get a chill they say it feels like someone stepped on/over their grave, right? Well, once I got a chill and my Gramma says, "Did a possum run over your grave?" And I was like, "Huh? That's one I've never heard before." She said it was an old country saying or something. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Bad thing is, I picked it up and started saying it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Now, I've been trying to stop myself from saying it. hehe.

Quote:
"No... I think its inside...It's inside... I'm playing with the cord again..haha. It's inside duh... laugh It's inside people actors, anybody to to.. be rude, to be a jerk, to be nice... to be any of that. And as an actor you just have to tap into it and know that its there but know that its just fake, pretend. Um, And I think sometimes people watching movies and watching tv shows have to understand too. They aren't their character and you may treat someone like crap or be sweet as peaches to somebody else but when it comes down to it, you're just a person like anyone else. And there has to be like such a seperation. But as long as you know action and cut, you're fine."
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the "As long as you know action and cut, you're fine." comment. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"You're the ONLY woman I've ever loved."- Lucas to Sami

"I want you, I love you."
"Lucas, I love you too."- Lumi (Days)
JessesMutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Just to let you know, we can look forward to a new printed interview from Milo next week. I'll post it as soon as it comes out.
Old 02-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Aw Kelly, the source of all that's Milo. Thanks for the info sweetie [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]. I swear that if we don't get the board soon and I weren't this technology changelled I'd go out and create one just so you can moderate it ('cause you'll moderate it, right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]. Please don't get mad and curse me if you think I'm loading you with work [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I swear it comes from a good place!).
Clau741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

i couldent come online yesterday, but OHMYGOOOOD!!!!
did i get a reward today! how hot does milo look????
insanely hot? yes i know! is it just me or did anyone get shivers when he swallows [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] "to..to...*swallow*...be rude..." i am so happy. up till right now i was really angry at WB cause everytime i would see a promo for tuesday night, and it was always one tree hill. yesterday i almost fell down the stairs because i heard the tv announcer guy talking just as i was walking up, and he was saying something about 'all new tuesday' or whatever, but once again it was one tree hill!
and going back to the random rant.. i am so happy to hear his voice again. *swoons* his voice just by itself is sooo sexy. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] (if im just rambling you're gonna have to excuse me, im on a high from watching that video)

Quote:
originally posted by Thena_M
Ooh! I agree. I swear, all day Tuesday I'm gonna have to try not to periodically shout "Jess is coming back" in all of my classes when my teachers call on me...
hahaha that is so me! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ive been counting down hours since friday, and so all monday i was yelling them out to my friends again. id be like "aaahhh! 28 hours" then "aaah! 27 and a half hours"
so all day today people have just been asking me, and i think its partially because of all the yelling of the hours left, that i am so hyper right now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and once more going back to the random rant
Quote:
originally posted by niniepous:
isn't it frustrating that Milo has to justify himself and constantly remind people that he's not a jerk? first, i don't see jess as a jerk, and second this is fiction!!! do those people think that sylvester stallone acts as rambo in real life or that julia roberts really started as a whore?! I don't understand them, so I'm gonna make myself happy saying that if they really believe Milo is like jess it's because he's a damn great actor and they just won't admit it =)
that is so smart. im always having to remind my friends where to draw the line. whenever they say something like "oh, i dont like milo, look how mean he was to rory" im just like, dude, milo wasnt mean to rory, jess was mean to rory! jess, a fictional character, was mean to rory! milo was just reading his script, and doing such a damn good job of the acting, that you think he's actually mean.
ok thats enough ranting... i have to get my homework done before the magical time.
only 2 HOURS AND 28 MINUTES!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Sara_ventimiglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Clau741:
<STRONG>'cause you'll moderate it, right? </STRONG>
Actually, no, I wont be applying for mod for personal reasons... but I know a lot of you are more than capable for that position 'when' we get the board. I hope a lot of you apply for it- even you Claudia.
Old 02-03-2004, 05:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Look the homepage of zap2it.
Clau741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 06:24 PM
Absolute Fan

hey guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] sorry ive been MIA. let's see, imma play catch up now.

i love that article about milo/jess. soooo much. i love the random rants too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i really want a milo board!!

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited Raye Of Light ]
Raye Of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 07:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Claudia thanks for posting the link. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

If new boards are created, then obviously it would be for the first ones ranking. We are number 4. Thus, we need to top the max. votes. I know there must be more Milo fans out there.
barelylegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh my god I can't wait, I have 2 hours left!!! I think my friends were going crazy today because I was counting down every hour but what can I say...I love him!!!
".....and because your my brother."- Nathan to Lucas (OTH)
crcheerchick06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Ahhhh, I loved it!! It felt like a season 2 ep. It was so great to see Scott and him together again. I loved Jess' "Bush" comment to Luke [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And Lorelai genuinely caring about him being in the car- that was nice that they wrote her being like that. I missed how Jess brought Luke and Lorelai together like that.

... and the promo for next week [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited Kelly_mvpics ]