Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2016, 01:12 PM
hso
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
I thought they lived in a surrounding town (?)
I had to check on GG Wikia

"...A couple of months later, Liz and T.J. arrive in Stars Hollow and announce that they are looking for a home in Stars Hollow to settle down in the off-season (from the a Renaissance fair)."
Old 11-28-2016, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

I know they buy a house at some point but I never remembered if it was actually in Stars Hollow or not.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-29-2016, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Great gifs.

In 7x02, when Luke and Lorelai run into each other at the store, Luke says he wasn't avoiding Doose's. It was just the closest market to Liz and TJ's. So they must not be in Stars Hollow. Because I would assume that Doose's would be the closest.
Old 11-30-2016, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

I think they are in Stars Hollow. SH is bigger than the part we see of it, that's only the center of town. But if they are on the edge of town somewhere, I guess there could be another store closer by.

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 11-30-2016, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

I have to go back and see if they're actually in Stars Hollow or not.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-30-2016, 09:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Apprently, Scott said this in an interview

"What would Logan’s Reaction be to a Jess pregnancy? Probably not great. He wouldn’t fight for her. But I think that Jess would. I think he’d hang in there. I think he’d make a sparkling point."

I love how Scott is really owning his character! Seems like he and Milo are really close
Old 11-30-2016, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

We also need to remember that Jess doesn't live in Stars Hollow so unless he chooses to move there he really wouldn't be there for the baby either
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-30-2016, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

I totally see Jess moving to SH if that's where Rory wants/needs him to be. And I love that Luke is Team Jess.

Yvonne
Old 11-30-2016, 03:38 PM
hso
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
Apprently, Scott said this in an interview

"What would Logan’s Reaction be to a Jess pregnancy? Probably not great. He wouldn’t fight for her. But I think that Jess would. I think he’d hang in there. I think he’d make a sparkling point."
Aw, that's really sweet. I like that Scott turned team Jess. A year and a half ago he said none of the guys were good enough for Rory... but apparently she's not such a hot shot anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)
I totally see Jess moving to SH if that's where Rory wants/needs him to be. And I love that Luke is Team Jess.
I really hope he doesn't. He shouldn't give up his progress to take care of her and her baby. If they do reconnect, Rory should come to Philly to be with him. She could write her book there and I'm sure Jess visits Luke a lot.

Something I wrote yesterday in the general discussion thread: Did you notice how when Jess was in the diner with the wifi thing in Fall, he's shocked that Luke gave out the password and said "you didn't give me the password the six months that I lived here!".

Now, Jess lived in Stars Hollow more than 6 months, and I don't think wifi existed (or at least was that common) in 2002-3... was that supposed to mean that he lived in SH again at some point?
Old 11-30-2016, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Now, Jess lived in Stars Hollow more than 6 months, and I don't think wifi existed (or at least was that common) in 2002-3... was that supposed to mean that he lived in SH again at some point?
That's what I took from it. He lived there. I don't know if it was above the diner with Luke or after Luke had already moved in with Lorelai. But yeah. he stayed with Luke again for quite some time.

Yvonne
Old 11-30-2016, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)
I would kind of hope that he doesn't give up his life just to take care of her..
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-30-2016, 08:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well how far do Liz and TJ actually live from Stars Hollow?

The assumption is they decided to elope pretty asap so depending on that it would make sense why he (and Emily) weren't there because of the time. Michel and Lane live in town so that explains their presence. Although it should've been Sookie over Michel.
Sookie needed to be making up to them, not the other way around. But, Lorelai owed Michel something. He's been there, he's been as patient as Michel can be.
Old 11-30-2016, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by t hedge coke (View Post)
Sookie needed to be making up to them, not the other way around. But, Lorelai owed Michel something. He's been there, he's been as patient as Michel can be.
Lorelai owed Michel something in terms of business. Sookie was still Lorelai's best friend even if she wasn't working at the Dragonfly for the past 2 years.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-30-2016, 09:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Lorelai owed Michel something in terms of business. Sookie was still Lorelai's best friend even if she wasn't working at the Dragonfly for the past 2 years.
I guess I don't see it that way. I think Michel was a good friend to her. And, he was there. Every day there.

Sookie may be her best friend, but did they even hang out in the year before the wedding? Did they talk on the phone at length? Did they... anything? Even when Sookie was in town, she was at home, eating stuff that came through the floorboards of her porch, right?

It was nice to see what she and Michel have be something more than semi-condescending, "we like our annoying frenchman" gag.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by t hedge coke (View Post)
I guess I don't see it that way. I think Michel was a good friend to her. And, he was there. Every day there.
He was there, at work.

They hardly every hung out or saw each other outside of their working environment.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread