Thanks for the link.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

SPOILERS in this one!

Life Unexpected 2.05 “Music Faced” Advance Review
Old 10-08-2010, 09:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Lourdes::.. (View Post)
Hey ana julia, do you know when Lux starts in latin america?

no he visto nada anunciado y muero por que empiece.
Lulu, nos mataron. Recién en Abril.
Me contacté con LIV.
AhÃ* fue cuando decidÃ* bajarla por Soloseries o SeriesYonkies
Old 10-08-2010, 02:57 PM
New Fan

Thank you for posting that link. I am getting a little more excited for this upcoming episode. I'm not really worried that One Tree Hill will take over the whole show. I think it'll more so be a nice change of pace. It'll be something different and entertaining.

I am really enjoying this season. I think it still holds true to what the show is about, but it is also growing and changing with every episode. I am really loving how the characters are developing and dealing with life as it comes. And still, as always, I love Cate!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm kinda excited for the crossover episode now. I mean, Sarah McLachlan. We go back. She was a WB favorite.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm excited too, I think it's going to be great

-------------

Quote:
Life Unexpected, one of more than 12 dramas filmed in Vancouver at the moment, is one of TV's finest, if unfairly overlooked, dramas about family and belonging. In tonight's episode, a crossover with One Tree Hill, radio host and reluctant birth-mom Cate Cassidy (Shiri Appleby) kicks back at a music festival, where she meets One Tree Hill's Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) and the two realize they share a lot in common. Vancouver chanteuse Sarah McLachlan appears, performing her single, Forgiveness. (9 p.m., CW)
Read more: Glee proves it has heart and humour this season
Old 10-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown_fan (View Post)
I am really enjoying this season. I think it still holds true to what the show is about, but it is also growing and changing with every episode. I am really loving how the characters are developing and dealing with life as it comes. And still, as always, I love Cate!
Me too. I agree with you! I'm enjoying it a lot.
And the humour situations they are displaying are very very good. Cate is having fun this season and not only stressful situations.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cate is having fun to you? I don't see that. She looks miserable and stressed all the time except for when she and Ryan are having make-up sex after yet another asinine argument.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:02 AM
Passionate Fan

I meant she was having comic scenes she didn't have last season. Not only drama.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

If anyone watched "Life Unexpected" (Shiri's TV show) last night, you noticed that in the scene with Base and his new female boss (who was on Buffy by the way), she says something about his ideal woman -- "oh wait - she'd be small and dark with huge brown eyes like that girl from Roswell" -- an "in" joke to us all and a Shout Out to Roswell!!!

We are still making headlines 11 years later! Go us!

I love it when the WB used to do that. Dawsons Creek also did a shout out to Roswell as well being Jason used to be on the show and worked with Kerr Smith who ironically is on Life Unexpected with Shiri.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 10-13-2010, 07:36 PM
New Fan

The show's writers obviously know who's in their fan base...and that is a lot of Roswell/Shiri Appleby fans!

I can't wait for next week's episode. I am seriously wondering who this Julia woman is? Is she someone Ryan got together with before the wedding or what...

I am absolutely in love with the new video the cast posted on Facebook. I think it is brilliant. I enjoyed watching everyone making fun of themselves and joking around. I especially loved Kris and Kerr. So funny. That is definitely something we don't get from other shows, great behind the scenes videos and pictures!
Old 10-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown_fan (View Post)
The show's writers obviously know who's in their fan base...and that is a lot of Roswell/Shiri Appleby fans!

I can't wait for next week's episode. I am seriously wondering who this Julia woman is? Is she someone Ryan got together with before the wedding or what...

I am absolutely in love with the new video the cast posted on Facebook. I think it is brilliant. I enjoyed watching everyone making fun of themselves and joking around. I especially loved Kris and Kerr. So funny. That is definitely something we don't get from other shows, great behind the scenes videos and pictures!
ITA 110%. That video is so funny. It's a classic.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

You're adorkable!! - Hell on Heels
Old 10-13-2010, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana julia (View Post)
I meant she was having comic scenes she didn't have last season. Not only drama.
Ok, that I agree with. For instance, Cate wolfing down the banana bread laced with pot was funny.
Old 10-15-2010, 05:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

The CW orders more Life Unexpected

Scoop: The CW orders more 'Life Unexpected' | Ausiello | EW.com
icon by
Closed Thread   Post New Thread