Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2024, 04:21 AM
New Fan

Karakterlerin çoğuna gözüm alıştı Katara, Sokka, Zuko ama Aang, Azula, Iroh, Mai olmuyor, özellik Aang bakınca direk kaşlarını görünuyor.
Casper3n0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper3n0 (View Post)
Karakterlerin çoğuna gözüm alıştı Katara, Sokka, Zuko ama Aang, Azula, Iroh, Mai olmuyor, özellik Aang bakınca direk kaşlarını görünuyor.
Aaaa merhaba, hoş geldin ama burada İngilizce yazman gerekiyor.

Hello, you have to write in English in

Aang and his eyebrows I only have problem with Zuko and Azula having round faces, they needed to have more rigit faces to show their ambition etc, now they look cute but they are both great at acting so I liked them
Old 03-01-2024, 09:46 AM
New Fan

Is google translation accepted?, This production seems like it would be like this if it took place in real life, for example, Sokka is more mature here, Katara is more respectful towards Sokka, Zuko is more desperate (in catching Aang), Iroh is more fatherly, etc.
Old 03-01-2024, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by madness (View Post)
I was just thinking about that. If the numbers are close to Bridgerton and Queen Charlotte, they could just decide to renew the show for 2 seasons immediately. I mean, they already know the show would have three seasons so why not?
I believe One Piece's second season was announced after it's week two numbers were in so fingers crossed that will be the same for ATLA as well and we will get good news next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
it is really better than I expected. not like the horrendous movie version thanks god
A low and easily cleared bar I'm glad you enjoyed it I found it even better the second time around

Quote:
Is google translation accepted?, This production seems like it would be like this if it took place in real life, for example, Sokka is more mature here, Katara is more respectful towards Sokka, Zuko is more desperate (in catching Aang), Iroh is more fatherly, etc.
Of course! Welcome to the board The characters did seem grounded in the real world
Old 03-01-2024, 10:56 AM
New Fan

I wonder if this production will go as far as The Legend of Korra? They combined different episodes and topics into one episode, I wish they had handled each episode separately, the series will end quickly.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome welcome!
Quote:
I believe One Piece's second season was announced after it's week two numbers were in so fingers crossed that will be the same for ATLA as well and we will get good news next week
It's getting compared to One Piece a lot (in terms of both being good live-action anime adaptations) so I'm reallllyyy hoping for something next week.

Welcome everyone! The show does seem a lot more real I think. Ian talked about that a little bit with how they had to change Sokka's comedy a bit since it was a lot of unrealistic physical comedy in the animation but they had to change that up in the show.

I would absolutely love it if they did a Korra live action adaptation. I'm hoping that if the show continues to do well, they'll go through with that.

They definitely had to condense the show for Netflix since Netflix tends to do shorter seasons.
gold-steps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yes they have even more book one scenes filmed but could not bring them into the actual season.

So the time has come, what is your guys overall rating for the first season?

I'll make a start and give it a 7.5/10 rating (which is pretty much the same rating as on imdb and rotten tomatoes).

Last edited by Arrakis; 03-02-2024 at 12:18 AM
Arrakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

I would probably say 8. It was fun to watch and really enjoyable but there are a few improvements they could make going into season 2.
Old 03-03-2024, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Like i didnt really follow the show or books younger

but I enjoyed the show, thay have done an amazing job. I hope there will be more

I may go back and watch the anime

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome! It's nice to meet a new fan who watched the live action first.

I'd highly recommend the animation! It's a little different from the live action but still so so good.
Old 03-03-2024, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yes I can recommend it as well.
Old 03-04-2024, 01:58 AM
New Fan

I think it would be better if this series was shot with the cast of 2010 The Last Aribender, at least Aang (Noah Ringer) and Katara (Nicola Peltz) should have played in this series. Also, I think it would be better if the part from 1:28:00 to 1:32:00 of the movie was included in this series, with that music. I wish there was a sequel to the movie.
Old 03-04-2024, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have finished the live action. It made me start a rewatch of original series to remember too Also, I rewatch the live action with reaction videos. Great reactions so far

As a huge ATLA fan I really liked this adaptation, they have done a great job imo. Creators being involved is the true way of making adaptations imo. I really loved the casting. Their acting was great. Characterization was top notch!!! I really loved them Cinematography and CGI elements were done well. Some bending was still not smooth as the animation version of course but definitely not disturbing, and very well done in many ways. I have enjoyed the fight careographies very much, with martial arts. Appa was amazing. Momo was amazing I loved the artistic design, custom designs and details. I liked how they combined some of the seperate episodes and it still made sense this way too. I liked the early introduction of Ozai and Azula. I liked the changes in Chao's SL. I liked to see the events from 100 years ago just from the start. I loved to see avatar Kyoshi just from the start! And that fight scene was incredible!!! I feel like they'll have a live action for her too, which I'd loved it I am sure

Maybe it would have been better with 2 more episodes tho. For me 8 episodes is always short I say this for every show I think Also, one problem for me was that Aang not having started to water bend yet, not even a single drop and it was wierd for me. But in this version it also made sense I guess. Iroh and Zuko relationship is still my favorite. And they showed in details, I loved it so much. The detail with 41st division, I loved it. I wonder if the series will have more than 3 seasons? I really do look forward to the next seasons

Last edited by lessismore; 03-04-2024 at 05:45 AM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Maybe it would have been better with 2 more episodes tho. For me 8 episodes is always short I say this for every show I think Also, one problem for me was that Aang not having started to water bend yet, not even a single drop and it was wierd for me. But in this version it also made sense I guess. Iroh and Zuko relationship is still my favorite. And they showed in details, I loved it so much. The detail with 41st division, I loved it. I wonder if the series will have more than 3 seasons? I really do look forward to the next seasons
I wish so too tbh, 10 episodes would have been perfect and they could've also included more of the side quests of the gaang.

Quote:
I think it would be better if this series was shot with the cast of 2010 The Last Aribender, at least Aang (Noah Ringer) and Katara (Nicola Peltz) should have played in this series. Also, I think it would be better if the part from 1:28:00 to 1:32:00 of the movie was included in this series, with that music. I wish there was a sequel to the movie.
Tbh they are too old to still play those teen characters. They are both nearly 30.
Old 03-04-2024, 12:18 PM
New Fan

.This is the fiction in my mind, if the actors of the 2010 The Last Airbender movie starred in this series wearing the costumes of that period. I also think it would have been better if the part from 1:28:00 to 1:32:00 of the movie had been included in this series and the firebenders had bent the fire in the environment like in the movie. Of course, without doing so many acrobatics.
Reply   Post New Thread