Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2023, 08:04 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

younger, i've always loved the show for their general good mood.
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 10:56 AM
I am a basketball genius!

Nice.

Next Doraemon Anime Film Premieres in March 2024

The title and main staff have been revealed for the next Doraemon anime film along with a new key visual. The 43rd entry is called Eiga Doraemon: Nobita no Chikyu Symphony (Doraemon the Movie: Nobita’s Earth Symphony), and it’s officially set to open theatrically in Japan in March 2024.

The music-themed film is being directed by Kazuaki Imai (Doraemon the Movie: Nobita’s New Dinosaur), with Doraemon TV anime writer Teruko Utsumi handling the script and the cast from the current series reprising their respective roles for the feature.

This follow’s Doraemon: Nobita’s Sky Utopia, the 42nd film in the series, which opened in Japan on March 3, 2024 and managed to pull in 4.3 billion yen (about US$29.79 million) during its run.

Via Anime News Network

https://otakuusamagazine.com/next-do...in-march-2024/

Apparently ''Stand By Me Doraemon'' & ''Stand By Me Doraemon 2'' are currently on Netflix & I think that ''Nobita's Sky Utopia'' will be as well.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I find it to be pretty impressive that the series is STILL going this strong several decades later!
SwordX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 08:59 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

yeah i know right!
Old 07-24-2023, 03:38 PM

Some Anime are like that, such as ''Pokémon'' & others. ''Nobita's Sky Utopia'' is scheduled to open in Malaysia this Thursday if anyone reading this happens to be in that area.
Old 08-05-2023, 08:53 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

unfortunately i'm too far from Malaysia
Old 08-10-2023, 10:30 AM

Same here. It has been released on DVD in Japan, but not in North America or other places I think.

Last edited by canflam; 08-10-2023 at 08:53 PM
Old 08-10-2023, 08:51 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

i'm not surprised it's not really known here therefore remains unreleased.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:53 PM

Darn. Doraemon has been around a long time. That is too bad that it has not caught on as much in some countries.
Old 08-22-2023, 09:03 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

it's hard to sell it to other markets for an anime that has been around for long.
Old 08-26-2023, 11:19 AM

Maybe. I mean, in a way that would be a benefit I think. Sailor Moon has been around for over 30 years & is quite popular throughout the world I think.
Old 01-12-2024, 03:42 PM

US regulator sounds alarm over Doraemon toy magnets after seven deaths

Dec 21 (Reuters) - The U.S. consumer protection authority on Thursday warned people to immediately stop using Chinese seller Doraemon's magnetic ball sets, after its loose, hazardous magnets resulted in seven deaths from ingestion.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) determined that the Doraemon Dovfun Suit Magnetic Ball Sets contained one or more magnets that were smaller and stronger than permitted under federal toy regulation requirements.

The toys were sold online at Amazon.com (AMZN.O) for about $25, in sets encased in a clear-plastic case in a portable tin storage box.

The CPSC said an estimated 2,400 magnet ingestions were treated in hospital emergency departments from 2017 through 2021. It has also become aware of seven deaths, including two outside the United States.

"When high-powered magnets are swallowed, the ingested magnets can attract to each other, or to another metal object, and become lodged in the digestive system," the CPSC said in a statement.

The regulator said Doraemon was issued a notice of violation, but the seller has not agreed to recall these magnetic ball sets or offer a remedy to consumers.

The seller could not be reached for comment.

https://www.reuters.com/business/ret...hs-2023-12-21/

Doraemon 2024 film casts legendary Japanese singer and actor as guest voice actors

On Friday, January 12, the official X account of the Doraemon franchise announced that singers and actors Kouji Kikkawa and Kanji Ishimaru will be starring in the Doraemon 2024 film - Eiga Doraemon: Nobita no Chikyū Symphony as guest voice actors.

Doraemon the Movie: Nobita's Earth Symphony is a 2024 Japanese anime film based on the manga created by Fujiko F. Fujio. The upcoming movie is the franchise's 43rd film and is expected to be released on March 1, 2024. The film will be directed by Kazuaki Imai with a screenplay by Teruko Utsumi.

The official X account of the Doraemon franchise announced on Friday, January 12, 2024, that renowned Japanese actors and singers Kouji Kikkawa and Kanji Ishimaru are set to be guest voice actors in the Doraemon 2024 film - Doraemon the Movie: Nobita's Earth Symphony.

Kouji Kikkawa is set to make his voice-acting debut as Maestro Vento in the film. As explained by the film creators, Maestro Vento is the leader of the musician robots on planet Musica. Hence, he is also the manager of its music hall.

Kouji Kikkawa has previously performed the theme song for Mazinger Z: Infinity (movie) and worked as a staff member for several other anime, including Fullmetal Alchemist: The Movie - Conqueror of Shamballa.

Kanji Ishimaru is set to voice the character of the robot musician Wakner in his first foray into the Doraemon film series. The actor and musician has previously worked in several movies and television shows. Additionally, he is also signed with Sony Music Entertainment Japan.

The film is also set to feature Kyōko Yoshine as the voice of Miina, a singer with a successful career overseas. She is a new character in the film and is set to play a key part in the story.

Kyōko Yoshine is a Japanese actress who has previously given the Japanese voice for Tabitha Templeton in DreamWorks Animation's The Boss Baby film franchise. Additionally, she previously voiced Aya Chiyono in Seven Days War (movie).

The anime movie also announced two other characters - Mikka and Chapekku. Nevertheless, the creators have yet to announce the voice actors for the characters. Mikka is a girl from the planet Musica. Meanwhile, Chapekku is a robot who takes care of her.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/ne...t-voice-actors
Old 02-02-2024, 10:54 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

so sad about the toy

cool a new Doraemon film! too bad i don't presume it'll be available here
Old 03-01-2024, 03:45 PM

Yes. There has not been any updates to that story since December that I have come across.

43rd Doraemon Anime Film Pulls at the Strings With Special Vaundy Trailer

With it being only a few days until the latest Doraemon anime film takes flight in Japanese theaters, the franchise released a brand new special trailer for Doraemon: Nobita's Earth Symphony. The trailer is set to the theme song of the film, "Time Paradox" by Vaundy, and embraces the movie’s orchestral influence to show off the “heart-touching” themes of the film.

Kazuaki Imai, who previously worked on the 38th film Doraemon: Nobita's Treasure Island (2018) and the 40th film Doraemon: Nobita's New Dinosaur (2020), returns to the director's chair with a screenplay by Teruko Utsumi, who has worked on many of the scripts for the Doraemon TV anime series since 2020. Vaundy also features in the film in his first voice-acting guest spot.

The story involves Nobita, Doraemon and company meeting and befriending Mikka, a girl from Planet Musica, and using music to communicate. Together, they go on a great adventure to save Planet Earth from a crisis. Doraemon: Nobita's Earth Symphony is set to release in Japan on March 1.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/news/lat...vaundy-trailer

This story is from Wednesday.
Old 03-06-2024, 09:28 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

it's unbelievable how many Doraemon movies they've made
Reply   Post New Thread