So awesome

i love you. ♡
Old 11-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

I love what she is wearing!

I wanted reviews soon
Old 11-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

be patient Fra!! I expect lots of reviews after the limited release in December but i think now is too soon.But all the positive reactions is great bc imo it will make more ppl to wanna see it!
Old 11-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Gwyneth talking about Country Strong !:

Laurie Interviews Gwyneth Paltrow! - 11.10.10 | 106.5 The Wolf Kansas City's Howlin' Country

I love all the press the movie is getting now !
Old 11-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy-shipper (View Post)
be patient Fra!! I expect lots of reviews after the limited release in December but i think now is too soon.But all the positive reactions is great bc imo it will make more ppl to wanna see it!
I am not a patient person

thanks Annette!
Old 11-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for everything Annette!

Leighton presenting!! I was happy just knowing she was going!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

So many amazing news!!! But I'm just as impatient as Franci!!! For me, Leighton will otushine everyone in the movie!
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Passionate Fan

I think they have a really well-thought-out plan for the promotion of Country Strong !:

Quote:
Gwyneth Paltrow: Country Music's Most Wanted Newbie

It was bound to happen.

Music executives are hot for Gwyneth Paltrow.

Sources tell me...

Record labels have come calling. "She's been approached," says one source.

Not only does the Oscar winner plays a former country music star trying to revive her career in the upcoming flick Country Strong, she also performs live tonight on the Country Music Awards.

One music executive says it appears her team is putting something into place. "They debuted the [Country Strong] song this summer and have just gone to country radio," the exec said. "This is almost three months prior to the movie coming out and she is performing on the CMAs.

"It is risky to go to country radio that much before the film. If they reject her, then the movie is DOA."

A source close to Gwynnie says, "She would never say never, but it's not something she is yet seriously considering."

Paltrow appears on four songs on the movie's soundtrack, which also features big-time country stars Faith Hill, Hank Williams Jr., Trace Adkins and Lee Ann Womack, among others. And one of our favorites, Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum is among the songwriters.

"They have surrounded her with beloved country people," the music exec says, "so not only will they accept her, but she can have more of a career in that world."

And then of course, she's married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin and she appears—singing and dancing—on next week's episode of Glee. As Jane Lynch recently told us, "She's a quadruple threat. We knew she could act, we knew she was gorgeous, but she sings and dances amazingly well, too!"

Should Gwyneth cut her own country album? Would you buy it? Sound off below.
(Source: Gwyneth Paltrow: Country Music's Most Wanted Newbie - E! Online)

Last edited by Annette1986; 11-10-2010 at 02:39 PM
Old 11-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am not a patient person
me neither but i try to stay positive

Quote:
But I'm just as impatient as Franci!!!
no surprise there

the movie is getting sooo much press!! And i expect much more by the end of the month and beg of December
Old 11-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't wait to hear Gwyneth sing Country Strong live !:

Quote:
Gwyneth Paltrow's Country Music Debut Divides Nashville

Wednesday night, Gwyneth Paltrow makes her country music debut at the CMA Awards.

The star of the forthcoming Country Strong (out Dec. 22), she sings no less than four songs on the movie’s soundtrack, released by RCA Nashville on Oct. 26, which was executive produced by Tim McGraw and features contributions by some of Nashville’s most successful songwriters, in demand session players and even Taylor Swift’s producer, Nathan Chapman, who won the album of the year Grammy for 2008’s Fearless.

In fact, as tempting as it might to be to dismiss the project altogether as a hokey after-thought to last year’s Oscar-winning Crazy Heart, the makers of the film and the music went to great lengths to establish credibility, not just in enlisting Music City’s big guns, but by bringing the production to Nashville and hiring locally. A set source tells THR that even Paltrow’s husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, was involved in shaping some of the music, particularly the songs his wife was singing on (Martin, however, is not credited on the album).

But good will can only take you so far, and as news of Paltrow’s CMA performance made the rounds, plenty of Nashville insiders greeted it with a roll of the eyes. “There’s definitely skepticism around town,” says one high-level exec. “The feeling is that she’s taking a slot that would otherwise go to one of our acts – be it a new artist or someone who’s actually nominated – just so ABC can garner some ratings.”

There’s no doubt Paltrow is a major draw for a TV audience (she also appears on Fox’s Glee next week singing a clean version of Cee-Lo’s hit “F--- You”), but the question remains: can she sing? One musician who worked on Country Strong answers with an unequivocal yes. “She has a really good voice,” says guitarist and singer-songwriter Neal Casal, who plays a member of Paltrow’s movie band and had a hand in showing her how to properly strum a guitar (see him in the video for the title track below). “I think people will be really surprised.”

We’ll all find out soon enough. The CMAs air Wednesday at 8 p.m. on ABC.
(Source: Gwyneth Paltrow's Country Music Debut Divides Nashville - The Hollywood Reporter)
Old 11-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so excited for this!!

Quote:
And i expect much more by the end of the month and beg of December
Oh definately!! Right now we are just getting a small taste!
Old 11-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Annette!! ALL THIS PROMOTION

this practically screams awesome box office!! And from the positive comments i am sure the reviews will be just as great!
Old 11-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Passionate Fan

The TV interviews about Country Strong are also beginning !:

Quote:
Gwyneth Paltrow on 'Chelsea Lately' -- Christina Aguilera & Anne Hathaway Too!

Gwyneth Paltrow, Anne Hathaway, and Christina Aguilera will all be making appearance during Chelsea Hander’s “Chelsea’s Big Interview Special”, premiering November 22 @ 10PM ET/PT on E!

GP will dish the dirt on her upcoming film Country Strong, in which she plays a fallen country music star trying to make her way back from personal tragedy.

Annie will talk about her starring role alongside Jake Gyllenhaal in Love and Other Drugs.

Christina will open up about her new movie role in Burlesque, which also stars the legendary Cher.

FYI: Gwyneth is wearing a Dolce & Gabbana dress and Camilla Skovgar shoes.

Can’t wait!!!
(Source: Gwyneth Paltrow on ‘Chelsea Lately’ — Christina Aguilera & Anne Hathaway Too! | Chelsea Handler, Gwyneth Paltrow : Just Jared

I can't wait for Leighton to go to TV talk shows to promote the movie !
Old 11-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Two videos of a press conference Gwyneth did for the movie Country Strong !:

Quote:
Gwyneth Paltrow held a press conference in Nashville on 11/8/10 prior to the premiere of her new film, "Country Strong", and her performance at the CMA Awards
She seems like such a nice person !

ETA:

Sorry, for the double post!

Last edited by Annette1986; 11-10-2010 at 05:02 PM
Old 11-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Extreme Fan

I really hope this is a sign of good things to come for this movie

I am a shipper whore and the list of people I ship Leighton with is always growing.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread