Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-19-2006, 06:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAbbyLuver
It's almost like a big brother (Ray)/little brother (Morris) vibe going on.
Which is hilarious because Morris is the older of the two. If they had a thread of their own, the title would probably be something like "Guess Who's The Older Brother In This Relationship". And the first 'because' would be along the lines of "Because Ray's the only person who's seen what Morris is really like". (Except for maybe Pratt, when Morris was venting about how he got treated as a little kid.)

Lucien Dubenko and Archie Morris: founders, the We Were Assassinated By The Writers Club
Old 05-19-2006, 06:54 PM
New Fan

Also I wanted to add that I am like giggling insanely while capping the conversation between Ray and Morris in "The Gallant Hero" because the looks on Ray's face are like 'someone please remind me why I hang out with this guy'. Priceless.

Lucien Dubenko and Archie Morris: founders, the We Were Assassinated By The Writers Club
Old 05-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Morris was entertaining last night running around with that video camera, nice comic relief. I hope he doesn't really leave. He's growing on me, what can I say?

He impressed me when they were working on Jerry. I wouldn't mind seeing that side of him more if he sticks around.
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 05-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Supreme Fan

LMAO! you are so right about Ray's expressions. Shane has some of the best ones. He's so iconnable. (Is that even a word? )

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:16 PM
Absolute Fan

It is now
Old 05-19-2006, 11:50 PM
New Fan

Yes, I believe "iconable" is a word.

Old 05-20-2006, 12:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Does anybody just love the Morris/Abby scenes we get? Speaking specifically of the one in the finale and the one in Quintesscence Of Dust. They are pure comic gold. The insults, the wit, they are assured to have me in stiches.
Old 05-20-2006, 04:17 PM
New Fan

Yeah, I loved the scene in Quintessence of Dust--I couldn't believe she was actually offering Morris a bite of the ice cream bar, because she's always so awful to him. Other than that, I usually want to smack Abby just because of that. She's never been anything but rude to him from day one (literally) and he's always tried to be friendly to her; he was even concerned about her when she came back to work in Only Connect.

Old 05-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love Scott Grimes. Morris is hilarious. I especially loved how Morris rose to the occasion at the end of the finale by taking care of Jerry so well. He was great. Hopefully, Morris will change his mind and stay at County.

Personally, I find the Morris/Abby interactions to be especially funny. They always make me laugh.
Luka/Abby
Old 05-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyalise
Also I wanted to add that I am like giggling insanely while capping the conversation between Ray and Morris in "The Gallant Hero" because the looks on Ray's face are like 'someone please remind me why I hang out with this guy'. Priceless.

just seen this episode tonight

oh Morriss = he was just priceless tonight
and in the trauma room after Albright left = the "Mo" conversation, Abby and Ray's quips were hilarious, and when he started singing

i was in hysterics
Old 06-15-2006, 08:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Morris icons for your pleasure

Em
Old 06-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Nice, job, hun. Of course.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-16-2006, 02:19 AM
Loyal Fan

thankyou

Em
Old 08-08-2006, 06:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys, now some of you may be getting bored with this question already as I've asked it on the Ray and Neela threads:

what do you want to see happen to Morris next season?

I'd like to see him used more in the capacity they were using him towards the end of the season. Also to learn, like with Ray, more about his background. We get little titbits, like what he told Sam (or was it Abby) about his mother during the video thing, but it;d be great to know more.

Em
Old 08-10-2006, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

[QUOTE=Emony2
I'd like to see him used more in the capacity they were using him towards the end of the season. Also to learn, like with Ray, more about his background. We get little titbits, like what he told Sam (or was it Abby) about his mother during the video thing, but it;d be great to know more.

Em[/QUOTE]
What mother thing?? I missed that one.

I love love hilarious Morris but definitely want see more of Dr. Archie Morris, totally kicked ass in that scene with Albright. He can be a goof but a good doctor at the same time. And would love to see him sing again