Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublingal
That literally had me wetting myself with laughter, and you could tell that Shane West was so close to laughing!
Dude, not to mention Officer Hollis (is that his name) behind him. My sister was all "man, look at the cop! Even he's snickering!"

I thought Ray's "great job, man" to Morris in 'I Do' came off as sort of sarcastic/condescending, which irked me because in the sides it seemed genuine. I guess it's all in the delivery and how you interpret it, though. But yeah, I'll agree that Ray's a lot more tolerant of Morris these days. Even Pratt's softening towards him.

Lucien Dubenko and Archie Morris: founders, the We Were Assassinated By The Writers Club
Old 05-13-2006, 08:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyalise
I thought Ray's "great job, man" to Morris in 'I Do' came off as sort of sarcastic/condescending, which irked me because in the sides it seemed genuine. I guess it's all in the delivery and how you interpret it, though. But yeah, I'll agree that Ray's a lot more tolerant of Morris these days. Even Pratt's softening towards him.
I went back and rewatched. Didn't come off sarcastic or condescending to me. It actually sounded more like a 'don't worry about it' kind of tone, because Weaver looked pissed off then turned around and left without saying anything, and Morris looked a little worried. But then, everyone's perception is different.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 05-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Can i be added to the list i love Scotty Grimes! I've bought the first two seasons of Party of Five when they came out and really love him on there as well so i was happy to see him come on ER and i think he is so great on there.. I also agree about the frienship between Ray and Morris i think they are great!
Old 05-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalesNLuke
Can i be added to the list i love Scotty Grimes! I've bought the first two seasons of Party of Five when they came out and really love him on there as well so i was happy to see him come on ER and i think he is so great on there.. I also agree about the frienship between Ray and Morris i think they are great!
Added you. And OMG, you're a Brian/Christina fan, too! The finale is gonna be so intense, I can't wait!

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 05-13-2006, 06:39 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalesNLuke
Man, I want Party of Five screencaps sooooo bad.

On a related note, would anybody be interested in seeing the screencaps I made of Scott from Crimson Tide? (And one of these days I'll get around to capping Critters, too.)

Lucien Dubenko and Archie Morris: founders, the We Were Assassinated By The Writers Club
Old 05-14-2006, 09:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

The scriptwriters seemed to have bought more ensemble comedy back into the series these last couple of seasons, the banter between the different characters has been really funny at times. I cannot wait to see this episode, we're about three episodes behind here in the UK.

As himself, not Morris
Have any of you listened to his cd "Livin' On The Run" ?

I bought it when I was in the States last year, it's really good, I think he has a great voice
Old 05-14-2006, 09:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hotdocs
The scriptwriters seemed to have bought more ensemble comedy back into the series these last couple of seasons, the banter between the different characters has been really funny at times. I cannot wait to see this episode, we're about three episodes behind here in the UK.

As himself, not Morris
Have any of you listened to his cd "Livin' On The Run" ?

I bought it when I was in the States last year, it's really good, I think he has a great voice
The comedy is so great, especially with some of the gloom and doom we've had lately. And I've heard the song, but not the whole CD. I really need to get my hands on a copy of the CD. Think I'll check Amazon later.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 05-14-2006, 06:42 PM
New Fan

I've been loving the comedy, too. It helps to balance the show.

I've heard three songs from Scott's CD but can't justify buying it at the moment, as my husband and I continue to suffer from recently-married-and-strapped-for-cash syndrome. I love what I have heard, though.

Old 05-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Scott has cd out what kind? I love him on the show he is great. I would like to see him in some movies I bet he would be good.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

here is a site with Scott's music video "Sunset Blvd" from his "Livin' On The Run" album

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-250414-videos--Scott-Grimes

he's really good
Old 05-15-2006, 09:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love that song it's great! I did not know he had cd out I would not buying it!
Old 05-16-2006, 05:20 PM
Supreme Fan

For anyone who's interested, MSN Music has Scott's CD available for download for $8.91. iTunes probably has it, too, but I don't have an account, so I can't check there.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:02 PM
New Fan

And for those who follow it, "Learning To Fall" has been updated with chapter seven.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2662608/7/

Old 05-18-2006, 01:03 PM
New Fan

Bump!

Morris and Ray as friends: discuss.

Old 05-18-2006, 01:41 PM
Supreme Fan

I think Ray & Morris would make great friends. I think Ray realized they're more alike than he thought in S11's finale, and it feels like he's tried this season to include Morris more, socially, and to be nicer to him in general. He introduced him to Zoe's friend. (Which in retrospect, maybe wasn't smart, but Ray didn't know how old they were at the time.) He tried to include him in that. He told Morris he did a good job in 12.9, with the hypothermia patient, and his tone sounded to me more like a 'don't worry about it' tone, cause Morris looked worried that Weaver left without a word and she looked really pissed off. And when Morris introduced his "kids", Ray could've been nasty, like Abby, but he wasn't. He was a little surprised, but he wasn't mean about it. And when Morris was sharing too much about Albright, again, Ray was amused (in a 'that was waaaaay too much information' kind of way, lol), and maybe a little gorssed out, but he wasn't nasty about it like Abby was.

It's almost like a big brother (Ray)/little brother (Morris) vibe going on. I hope they continue it., cause Shane and Scott play very well off each other, and neither really have a good male buddy on the show. I could seriously see them being roommates, since Neela's moved out and Ray's rent isn't cheap. Kind of like Felix and Oscar, you know?

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.