Old 02-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Welcome, Melanie. You're added,

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:57 PM
New Fan

Hey, I´m and actually a huge fan of Ray and Neela, so I guess it´s a little embarassing not to know what UST means . Could somebody clear me up either way?

Last edited by Mrs.L.; 02-02-2007 at 03:03 PM
Old 02-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Mrs.L. : It's a term used in a lot of ships, it means Unresolved Sexual Tension, i.e lingering looks, glances etc. Then there's RST which is Resolved Sexual Tension and I'm sure you can guess what that is lol

Laura
Old 02-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Extreme Fan

finally watched this week's ER (UK) and imo Ray giving Neela her post had such an ex-couple vibe I'm not surprised that errr...whatsherface thought that R/N must have been roomies with benefits just like the rest of the hospital staff
Old 02-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hello all, making a request to be added to the Roomies list here

I'm from the UK and a big ER fan. I've always been primarily a Luby while remaining impassive towards the Roomies, but I've been liking Ray/Neela more and more recently without even realising. Like in a recent episode over here when Neela got drunk and kissed Gates, I automatically thought to myself "No no no, it should be Ray!" then immediately after that I thought "Huh? Where the hell did THAT come from?" Also I was perusing the spoiler thread for Luby info recently, and found myself being very happy and smiling immensely at some of the Roomie stuff I was reading too I guess it's one of those ships that just sneaks up on you from nowhere, and hey, I like it!

So here I am, declaring my love for the Roomies once and for all. Of course, I'm now kicking myself for not realising it earlier, all the R/N scenes that I originally dismissed as nothing in earlier seasons are gone now, but hey better late than never!

Okay, shutting up now nice to meet you all! PS: I don't normally ramble so much
Old 02-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can someone upload the R/N scene?
Old 02-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Hah, just wanted to pop in here and say hi.

Welcome Catrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdsBlueEyes (View Post)
did anyone see the promo for the next episode? is there any ray/neela/tony clips?
As I recall, I don't think there were any R/N scenes. It was pretty much about the patients and then a Luka/Abby scene.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Welcome, ~Catrina~! You're added. And heh, yeah, a lot of people have said Ray and Neela just snuck up on them. I think a lot of it has to do with them taking their time with it and building up a working relationship, then a friendship, before they moved them toward something more. I think thenatural progression just appeals to people. Not to mention, the chemistry is definitely there.

Anyway (you're not the only one who rambles, lol), glad to have you here, and look forward to discussing episodes with you. Just out of curiosity, what is your favorite Ray/Neela scene ever so far?

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the welcomes, and to Ash for adding me

Quote:
And heh, yeah, a lot of people have said Ray and Neela just snuck up on them.
Thank goodness I'm not alone I think Luby are more obvious and in your face sort of, in a good way of course, while R/N are more of a slow burning thing. Hence why it's taken me so long to catch on, I'm a bit slow

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, what is your favorite Ray/Neela scene ever so far?
Hmm, that's tough, like I said, I've just kinda glanced over most of their scenes till now. The two that stick out are the one where they're watching movies together on the sofa (aww) and the one where Neela wouldn't give him back his t-shirt. I'm sure there are more but those are the ones I can instantly recall.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know you didn't ask me but my fav R/N scene would have to be the shirtless Ray....ooooo and omg..the intensity towards the end when Ray so wanted to kiss her, then the stirfry scene...simply cause I think it's sexy when a guy cooks...especially if that guy is Ray.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Welcome MelanieMc and ~Catrina~!!

Ive been bussy with the webs but I made my time to come here!
This thursday was aired Scoop and Run, but I didnt watch it (went out with my dad for dinner) So im going to watch it on sunday

I also made a new sweet banner

And Im finishing two new NeeRay vids, with the songs Sugar Rush and I'm Not Ok (this one was just cause I thought it was a funny song, but in my opinion it doesnt reflect the "Roomieness" as others)

Good lcuk to all of you!
Old 02-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Supreme Fan

That's such a cute banner, manu. Great job!

And ~Catrina~, welcome to the thread.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

That banner is adorable!! I love Monsters Inc. Great job
Old 02-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Catrina

Manu cute banner.

Hey Xtremechiq
Old 02-03-2007, 02:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Welcome, everyone who's new I'm so glad there are converts!! I was over on the NBC boards today? and I saw somebody who apparently SWITCHED their vote from Ray to Gates!! WTHeck?? OMG. So anyway...

The only "Roomie-ish" scene from the last epi is when Ray looks at Neela and walks away from his position at Meg's head. He looks like... hmm I'll wait until I see it again to say.

Tina