Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2007, 05:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Lovely avi! I love it! Fi, now I will have to find that song I can't wait for February sweeps! And one day left until new eps begin.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc2001 (View Post)
Oh, and so this post isn't totally OT, what about a new Roomies song? I was just listening to "You Found Me" by Kelly Clarkson, which is a very pre-S13 Ray/Neela song, I think. It was crying out to me for a video, but I'm too technologically deficient to be able to make one (plus I think my laptop would probably throw up its hands in protest if I tried!). Well, it's definitely going on my playlist
It's been on mine, lol. I thought it would make a great video, too, (I have a few songs on a list, lol) but I've been waiting until the end of the season before I make any more. I have a feeling we're gonna get lots of scenes, and I don't want to make a video and then have the perfect scene come along and be driven to redo it. If someone wants to go for it in the meantime, feel free. I have so many vids to make and so many fics to write, it doesn't matter if an idea gets used.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAbbyLuver (View Post)
It's been on mine, lol. I thought it would make a great video, too, (I have a few songs on a list, lol) but I've been waiting until the end of the season before I make any more. I have a feeling we're gonna get lots of scenes, and I don't want to make a video and then have the perfect scene come along and be driven to redo it. If someone wants to go for it in the meantime, feel free. I have so many vids to make and so many fics to write, it doesn't matter if an idea gets used.

~Ash

Can't wait until you write and vid some more! Make it be soon! 'Cause I feel like those scenes are gonna come quickly
Old 02-01-2007, 04:10 AM
Loyal Fan

The reaction post for tonight's episode is now up at the LJ (it includes a link back to the 13.5 post for those catching that this week - please remember to avoid spoilers in that one!) Have fun, guys!

Em
Old 02-01-2007, 04:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emony2 (View Post)
The reaction post for tonight's episode is now up at the LJ (it includes a link back to the 13.5 post for those catching that this week - please remember to avoid spoilers in that one!) Have fun, guys!

Em
I wanna know!.... but I want to watch it properly first...but I wanna know.... being patient is so hard, can't get the episode until Friday night.....

Laura
Old 02-01-2007, 06:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Laura: I'm sure you'll survive somehow I know I'm hoping too...

Em
Old 02-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

I can't wait for the upcoming epis... in the meantime I've been posting myself silly in spoiler forums and even CREATED one at the S.Shane site. just to post somewhere else... Of course I am spoiled all the way through sweeps and then some... Has anyone seen sunny? I was hoping she'd have some new tidbits but I haven't seen a post from her in awhile...

Meantime I have been reading fics as soon as they come up. And writing my reviews for work. :p

Tina
Old 02-01-2007, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone, do we know if there is any Roomie action tonight on the show? Can't wait, counting the hours. Finally Feb has come. Here's to feb sweeps and hope for some Roomie action .
Old 02-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Calgaryfan2006: Hmm...I'm not sure. But you can check the spoiler thread if you want and see if there's anything. I'm hoping for some Roomie action this February too.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Can I be added to the list? Please, please, please.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:34 AM
Elite Fan

What happened in the last ep???

Welcome MelanieMc Ash or dancer150 will add you later when they are on.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

did anyone see the promo for the next episode? is there any ray/neela/tony clips?
Old 02-02-2007, 10:39 AM
New Fan

EdsBlueEyes: None that I saw--all I got out of the promo was that it was going to be a very busy day for the ER.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:40 AM
New Fan

EdsBlueEyes: None that I saw--all I got out of the promo was that it was going to be a very busy day for the ER.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Welcome to the thread, MelanieMc.