Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-29-2007, 11:24 PM
New Fan

Luna8: Thanks for the info--that definitely is a good thing!
Old 01-30-2007, 09:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the future episode names sharstarz07 isn't the Feb 8 episode the one where Ausiello said, something about Reela..I don't want to say more because I don't know how to spoiler tag yet!
Old 01-30-2007, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

...And the Ray/Neela magic continues!
Old 01-30-2007, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sophia, Ausiello did say there's something for Feb 8, but we'll keep spoilers out of here. I'm totally spoiled though And off I head to see if there are any more of them... probably not yet! LOL...

The boards have been quiet recently.. I think after this weekend they'll be back for all of sweeps I'm sooo excited, but not sure about the March schedule - what's it supposed to be like, 2 weeks on and 2 off?

Luna, is that you I saw on butterflyswest's myspace?

-Tina
Old 01-30-2007, 04:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys, do you know how many episodes there will be this season?? Will will the season end? lol!
Old 01-30-2007, 04:59 PM
Supreme Fan

starry_night: No problem. You can just call me Luna, by the way.

rozzy: I'm pretty sure there will be 25 episodes this season, they expanded.

Tina: Yeah, that was probably me on butterflyswest's MySpace. I did add them. But shhh, don't tell anyone how old I am (I'm afraid some people might think I'm too young or something ).
Old 01-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Luna, I'm sure nobody knows your age MySpace is a place where you might not want to trust the age on there, especially when it's very low or very high So, don't worry

Dying is Easy is finally listed on the NBC site but no pictures yet. I kinda wish they'd make Roomies stuff a bigger part of the replays... they just kinda skip over that stuff. I guess that's OK...

Where is everybody? Not that I don't have more important things to do than Roomies

Tina
Old 01-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Supreme Fan

You're right, Tina, where is everybody? Perhaps busy...

I think you have to be a certain age to be on MySpace, at least 14 I believe it was. Well, I am over that age, I'll say that much. But I think you can guess by seeing my picture how old I might be.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:08 PM
New Fan

Hola, my fellow Ray and Neela fanatics!!!!!!! I made a avvie, and I was wondering if I it could be put up on the first page as one to be used. Here it is.

Neela/Ray Roomie Crew~Sarah/Ryan Appreciation~Liberty/Jt Pillow Pals~H/D Fanclub~Ron/HR Sidekicks
Old 01-31-2007, 02:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Beautiful avi!!

I think I missed a post, why are we talking about age? I can't believe I'm going to be 21 this year, I am far too much of a squeeing fan girl to possibly be classed as a grown up lol.

Laura
Old 01-31-2007, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Lovely avi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrfan
I am far too much of a squeeing fan girl to possibly be classed as a grown up lol.
WORD
Old 01-31-2007, 10:42 AM
New Fan

That avi is beautiful!

gsrfan: I'm going to be 21 this year, too--but I still feel 12!
Old 01-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok I'm a late bloomer, I'm 14 going on 34 myself.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:12 PM
Supreme Fan

We got to talking about age because I said something about MySpace and my age that shows up on there. And I thought that people would think I'm too young to be watching ER, which I'm not 'cause at least I'm above the TV-rating. I love this show too much to not watch.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Luna, I started watching ER when I was 12! Age is just a number Unfortunately, I'm a bit older than that now (11 years, to be precise).

Word to Laura on the squeeing fangirl comment Me too, and proud of it.

Oh, and so this post isn't totally OT, what about a new Roomies song? I was just listening to "You Found Me" by Kelly Clarkson, which is a very pre-S13 Ray/Neela song, I think. It was crying out to me for a video, but I'm too technologically deficient to be able to make one (plus I think my laptop would probably throw up its hands in protest if I tried!). Well, it's definitely going on my playlist

Lol, Fi.