Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-13-2013, 06:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah!!! but I can´t figure out what is going to happen to be so shocking.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Well, there shouldn't be as many bloody deaths. But my guess is lines in the sand will be drawn, and L/G will start firing lawsuits at Cary and Alicia.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

I hope not!!

Yeah maybe that... but I have the feeling that something else with Peter/Will/Alicia. And then no more episodes in a couple of weeks!!
Old 10-13-2013, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

Really?! I thought it aired straight through until the beginning of December. The 100th is coming up then.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

No, I dont know... I hope not... but I think maybe we´ll have to wait more than a week to see the next one. If not, great!!
Old 10-14-2013, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

EXCELLENT episode this week! I thought the whole surrogacy/abortion case was fascinating, made even more so by the casting of my West Wing love Janel Moloney.

Kalinda's face when she a) heard Alicia was leaving, and b) realised she hadn't been told =

And I can't believe the partners turned against Diane, or that the show went there so soon. It was so tough to watch.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Such a good episode! I enjoyed it all apart from all the Peter/Marilyn/Eli stuff which isn't that interesting so far.
Parts of the episode were painful though. Will and Diane And the case did make me think. It was all so gripping this week
Old 10-15-2013, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

That case was so timely too. The other day, it was in the papers here about a woman who went for her 20-week ultrasound and was told that her baby had severe Spina bifida and would be born dead, but because of Northern Ireland law she had to go to England for an abortion. It was a truly horrific situation.

I loved that line, "If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament".

Quote:
I enjoyed it all apart from all the Peter/Marilyn/Eli stuff which isn't that interesting so far.
Oh yeah, that's the only weak link on the show at the moment. Julianna said that Melissa George's pregnancy will be written in, so hopefully that means she will soon be written OUT.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

I watched the episode. I like the abortion case, althought is very difficult to choose which one is right.

And what is going on with Peter? He can not not be around someone attractive and not to look in that way?
He wants to renew the vows before being tempted.

And can we have a moment to consider that George ex-only-wyfe and Julianna (his longest relationship ) have had an on-screen moment? Pretty cool!

I dont like that we have so few scenes of Kalinda.

Funny David Lee around Peter, I always laugh of Alicia´s look at him.

Poor Diane,... I understand Will´s position but she needed to do that and now everybody is against her, less Alicia but...
Old 10-15-2013, 08:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I like the abortion case, although is very difficult to choose which one is right.
I agree, it was an interesting case. Even my sister who doesn't like the show stopped and watched some of it

Quote:
Kalinda's face when she a) heard Alicia was leaving, and b) realised she hadn't been told =
I've missed some episodes so I didn't realize that Kalinda wasn't going nor that she didn't know Alicia was going so that whole scene came as a shock to me

Magical Hair & Perfect Smiles.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And can we have a moment to consider that George ex-only-wyfe and Julianna (his longest relationship ) have had an on-screen moment? Pretty cool!
I am such an idiot, it didn't even click when I was watching that THAT was Talia. Definitely a fun bit of casting.

Quote:
I dont like that we have so few scenes of Kalinda.
Me neither. I know she has a love interest coming up, but I worry that the writers are at a loss with what to do with her.

Quote:
Funny David Lee around Peter
He turned into such a fanboy.

Quote:
I've missed some episodes so I didn't realize that Kalinda wasn't going nor that she didn't know Alicia was going so that whole scene came as a shock to me
I forgot that Kalinda didn't know about Alicia. Those episodes from last season feel like a million years ago.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Dead (View Post)

Me neither. I know she has a love interest coming up, but I worry that the writers are at a loss with what to do with her.
Not any more! By my counting this is the fourth time they've lost a Kalinda love interest!!!

‘The Good Wife’ Cast Change: Kalinda’s Love Interest Cut From Season 5 - TVLine

Quote:
I liked that. I wonder if she'll be back.

Quote:
Funny David Lee around Peter, I always laugh of Alicia´s look at him.
I love David Lee! He is so slimy and calculating, but if I was in trouble I would probably hire him!
Old 10-15-2013, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Not any more! By my counting this is the fourth time they've lost a Kalinda love interest!!!

‘The Good Wife’ Cast Change: Kalinda’s Love Interest Cut From Season 5 - TVLine
Jeeeeeeeez! I missed that news. Now I'm really worried. With the A/K friendship done, and the spectre of the Nick storyline still hanging overhead, Archie seems to be stuck in 'no-screentime-land'.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ausiello: OK, I couldn't wait. Watched the entire 10/27 GOOD WIFE (where EVERYTHING changes). A perfect hour of television.

-Is it truly their "Red Wedding" episode?

Ausiello: Yes, only with more backstabbing.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Critics have started teasing the October 27th episode, aka episode 5, aka the one where the s**t hits the fan.

@televisionary:

Quote:
The October 27 episode of #TheGoodWife is so damn fantastic that it near took my breath away. Everything changes. Everything.
@MichaelAusiello:

Quote:
Just screened the cold open for GOOD WIFE's 10/27 episode and WOWZERS. I'd watch the rest but I don't want it to end.
Quote:
OK, I couldn't wait. Watched the entire 10/27 GOOD WIFE (where EVERYTHING changes). A perfect hour of television.