Old 02-22-2015, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

I shall!
Old 02-22-2015, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What's everybody else watching?
Old 02-23-2015, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

I have been watching the BBC adaptation of J.K. Rowling's novel "The Casual Vacancy." It is a three-episode miniseries (episode two aired last night) and it is certainly making the story more digestible than it was as a dragged-out book.

I watched the first 5 episodes of Chicago Fire yesterday (I had seen the first three last summer, so I forwarded through most of them.) I am absolutely HOOKED already. I love the fire stories in each episode, while there is a nice ongoing thread of stories to make me want to watch the next episode. I love the two women paramedics who work with the fire crew.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I might be the only person in the world who LOVED The Casual Vacancy from beginning to end I despised each character for a different reason in different moments, but then there were also moments where I could totally relate to them. I like when characters have this ugly side that I can see in myself and in the people I know. Makes them complex, real, you know. And even when I couldn't relate to them, I still wanted to know what was gonna happen to them. I was definitely hooked. Just a bit frustrated with the deaths in the end.
Old 02-23-2015, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watch The Walking Dead every Sunday... last night's episode was crazy... RICK is going crazy...

Anyone else watch?
Old 02-24-2015, 03:41 AM
Elite Fan

^ Yes! I watch every week. Carol is my favourite, so I wish she had a bit more to do in the last few episodes, but I loved seeing Michonne step up a bit this week and push Rick to let them go with Aaron.

Quote:
I think I might be the only person in the world who LOVED The Casual Vacancy from beginning to end I despised each character for a different reason in different moments, but then there were also moments where I could totally relate to them. I like when characters have this ugly side that I can see in myself and in the people I know. Makes them complex, real, you know. And even when I couldn't relate to them, I still wanted to know what was gonna happen to them. I was definitely hooked.
I wish I had enjoyed it that much. Some of the characters really resonated with me (specifically Krystal) but the pace of the book did not work for me at all.

Quote:
Just a bit frustrated with the deaths in the end.
PREACH.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am right now rewatching the new NCIS LA over and over and over again
Old 02-24-2015, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My mom loooooves NCIS I couldn't stand it for years, now I kinda don't mind it. But Abby still creeps me out
Old 02-25-2015, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

Parks and Recreation NAILED its series finale. Everything I wanted, and more. Hats off to this joyous show for delivering a beautiful ending to what has been (for my money) the best comedy of the last decade. Only one last thing to say:

Old 02-25-2015, 12:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aaww so sad is finished... How many seasons does it has?
Old 02-25-2015, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I HAVE to watch it now I love when a show ends as good as it's always been
Old 02-26-2015, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathaross (View Post)
Aaww so sad is finished... How many seasons does it has?
7. But Season 1 had just 6 episodes and this season had just 13, so it's very quick to get through (too quick )

Ju - definitely! The cast and writers were so stable over the years, and you could tell that they were as invested in year 7 as they were in year 1.
Old 02-26-2015, 05:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Maybe I start watching it
Old 02-26-2015, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

You MUST! It is a giant hug of a show.
Old 02-26-2015, 06:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

^