Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Just wanted to let you know that I am back as well Wanted to post already this morning, but FF was down as usual lately The short holiday was cool, Budapest is lovely, unfortunately I had to file a complaint with the Slovenian railway this morning as yesterday the way back on the Slovenian part of the route was a total disaster Greg took a lot of pix so as soon as he sends them to me, I'll put them online...

Jenhave fun and am sure Anna will charm everyone

Maddieglad things are sorted now...at least most of them...and hopefully you manage to get some sleep...

Karenglad you had a good time on your short holiday as well

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 05-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dora, Maddie welcome back.

Dora, what happened on the train?

Jen, have fun!
Old 05-07-2008, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Hey! Not really away, I check every day, but not much time to post. Just for you to know
Old 05-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen H. (View Post)
Dora, what happened on the train?
There were some works on the tracks which we weren't informed about which wouldn't be a problem as such if they hadn't dragged 300+ something people who came from their holidays with loads of luggage and some with small children from one station to another, throwing us on one bus and then back on another train without even informing us what was going on and why all the changes...I really don't have a problem with having to take a bus ride instead of the train for a certain distance if there are works on the tracks, but I do expect another attitude from the employees from the railways...at the border they even stuck us in a tiny local train, knowing full well how many people were arriving back since most of us went back to work on Monday...the staff at the railways were even arrogant and told us a few times to just shut up when somebody politely asked what was happening...

In the end we were over an hour late and arrived late at night and for that you can claim a refund from the Slovenian railway so my bf and I did that...together with filing a formal complaint...

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 05-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sucks Dora. As a paying customer all you ever really want is an explanation.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm gonna be away from now until late Wedneday. See you all when i get back.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

We'll miss you!
Old 06-16-2008, 05:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yep, she's leaving me on my own my first week as a mod. Shame shame!

Kidding...be safe, Karen and we will miss you!

avi: Beatriz
Old 06-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry Maddie.

But if you think I had fun you are wrong. I flew to London, was up at 5, taxi at 6, flight at 8. Then sat in London Stansted for an hour waiting on my taxi, got to my destination at about 10:45. Then had a massage, pedicure and facial, followed by some wine tasting, then dinner. Picked up at about 6:15 back to the airport, flight at 9 and home by about 10:30.

Complete torture
Old 06-17-2008, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

Karen, sorry you had to go through that.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 06-18-2008, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

That sounds horrendous.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:09 AM
Elite Fan

Poor Karen

Old 06-18-2008, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I KNOW. I hope you have that kind of torture next year too!! Different from the torture of PJ.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh wow, that must've been awful. Glad you made it through!

avi: Beatriz
Old 06-19-2008, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

That's what I call a nice day