View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 09:02 AM
cute_kitten
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen H. (View Post)
Dora, what happened on the train?
There were some works on the tracks which we weren't informed about which wouldn't be a problem as such if they hadn't dragged 300+ something people who came from their holidays with loads of luggage and some with small children from one station to another, throwing us on one bus and then back on another train without even informing us what was going on and why all the changes...I really don't have a problem with having to take a bus ride instead of the train for a certain distance if there are works on the tracks, but I do expect another attitude from the employees from the railways...at the border they even stuck us in a tiny local train, knowing full well how many people were arriving back since most of us went back to work on Monday...the staff at the railways were even arrogant and told us a few times to just shut up when somebody politely asked what was happening...

In the end we were over an hour late and arrived late at night and for that you can claim a refund from the Slovenian railway so my bf and I did that...together with filing a formal complaint...

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva