Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2018, 02:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Couple of casting news:
Quote:
‘Charmed’: ‘Jane The Virgin’s Jaime Camil to Guest Star while Gina Rodriguez Directs

There will be plenty of CW synergy on the set of an upcoming episode of the network’s Charmed reboot. Fellow CW series Jane the Virgin‘s Jaime Camil is set to guest star on the dramedy in an upcoming episode directed by Jane star Gina Rodriguez. (Both series hail from Jennie Snyder Urman).

Camil will play Mr. Morales, the brash and eccentric new Music Director of Hillowne University’s a cappella group, The Hilltones. As an acolyte of a cappella, Morales is never seen without his hauntingly ornate pitch pipe. His commanding presence and devotion to technique make him the perfect person to ready The Hilltones for their next killer performance.

Source
Quote:
Aleyse Shannon to Recur in ‘Charmed’ Season 1

Deadline has revealed that newcomer Aleyse Shannon (Inez & Doug & Kira) will play Jada Shields in the following episodes of Charmed.

Described as independent and fierce, Jada Shields knows what she wants and how to get it. She’s openly gay and grabs Mel’s (Melonie Diaz) attention after flirting with her at a bar. Despite her forthrightness, Jada remains a mystery, one Mel is determined to solve.

Source
There's also this which I haven't read so no idea if it has spoilers in it or not, but skimming it doesn't look like it but does mention episode 8 (airs Dec 2). Just going to post the link to it

‘Charmed’ director Vanessa Parise talks about The CW series and the process from start to finish

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-24-2018, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

So is Mel already getting a new love interest? Or is Jada just going to be a transitional relationship character? If she even is a full blown LI.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-24-2018, 09:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

who knows Seems a bit fast to move on to someone else but we'll see

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-25-2018, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It does. Which is why I'm thinking Jada won't be a full blown interest, but who knows for sure?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-26-2018, 01:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I'm thinking just a small story arc for her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-26-2018, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It seems that way based on the promo already.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-27-2018, 01:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Well that's something then Not to be anti the character before she's even in it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2018, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

No anti here. I'm very curious what Jada will bring to the table.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-27-2018, 01:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No anti here either Curious, but also small piece of hope that its not moving on so quickly. But I'm curious about the character still

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2018, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I think any character coming in this late will end up being reoccurring or guest starring.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-27-2018, 02:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Possible, never know though as they could continue on in following seasons if we get any . For now though I'd say they wouldn't be much since they don't know if there will be a S2

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2018, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That makes sense. I hope there will be at least a season 2. I'm already enjoying the show a lot. I guess the back half of S1 will help determine the show's fate.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-27-2018, 02:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2018, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Got months to go before we know anything though. Just going to enjoy what we get in the meantime.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-27-2018, 11:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes

When you watch the latest episode you can learn more about Jada

Chelle » join GTmy art