Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2018, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

No problem
Old 09-24-2018, 03:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Didn't Phoebe have empathy not telepathy? The three sisters together had some sort of telepathic link though as that's seen in the episode where the monkey (& crone) steal a sense from each of the sisters. So even though each one lost one of their senses they were still able to communicate. I remember that but I can't remember Phoebe having telepathy. Of all the powers to change I'm not surprised they removed premonitions since the original show found Phoebe's powers to be the most expensive (I can't remember now if it was both premonition & levitation or just the one of them) - that's why at one point they wrote in Phoebe losing her powers, they couldn't afford to do the special effects anymore

I don't actively look for news but most I see is comparisons & defending this show too . Its a shame as this show should be given the chance to stand on its own. But having the name 'Charmed' & being a remake leaves it with no chance as automatically its compared. Just being a witch show would've left it with comparisons & they could've created their own show inspired by Charmed & not caused so much trouble for themselves. I'm more annoyed that my favourite show is being remade than at this show itself as this show would otherwise be interesting & appealing to me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-24-2018, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

thanks for the info!
Old 09-24-2018, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Yes later on in season 6 or 7

And me go up to season 3 ..
are you rewatching too???

yeah probably it was Empathy I don't really remember the later seasons.. that's why I'm rewatching

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-24-2018, 05:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've probably watched it too many times tbh . I remember empathy (start of season 6 she gets it) but not telepathy

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-25-2018, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I wasn't a regular watcher after Cole left but I think it was empathy as well now that you say
Old 09-25-2018, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I've probably watched it too many times tbh . I remember empathy (start of season 6 she gets it) but not telepathy
when they went to Valhalla

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-25-2018, 05:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's the episodes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
are you rewatching too???

yeah probably it was Empathy I don't really remember the later seasons.. that's why I'm rewatching
I will always rewatch charmed I love it to much

I didn't know that pheobe premonitions cost a lot to make .. makes sense now why they got rid of it later on.. I feel the remake the youngest sister's powers is worse as in it will be way harder to handle be able to read people's thoughts is very hard .

I'm glad we have some charmed fans giving this show a try .. I'm not overly excited but my sister is and she was a bigger charmed fan than I was .. but j will give it a shot I hope it is darker then the original like how season one was in the original series
Old 10-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting I also had no idea.. but since then a couple of years passed and I think it would be much cheaper now than then..
Also I think reading thoughts is the most creepiest power ever

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-05-2018, 01:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I don't know what to think about the mind reading power. It'll be interesting. Very creepy to think about & it'll be awful for her. Not sure how it'll help them like Phoebe's premonitions did but we'll see what they do with it. She can read the minds of the demons I guess which might help them? I do know that telepathy in other shows/movies/ect. does open the door to other powers though so they could go down various paths to extend her power. This site has a little bit of information on possibilities for that power... one thing it says is that telepathy is 'the power to mentally receive and/or transmit information' so maybe they could go down that path so she can send messages into other minds too? That could be interesting & maybe lead to some mind control? Goes into creepy there of course

I'd love to see them do something more with telekinesis than they really did in the original show too. They did minor things which I felt was more noticeable with Billie than Prue but it was mainly just moving objects when it could be so much more than that. A bit like Telepathy its a power which can be an umbrella power for so much more & has the potential to go to other places which may not necessarily be expected

Molecular immobilization can go a few places too but we already saw that on the original show. Plus the comics had Piper's power grow even more so I feel between the show & comics it was explored the most. I guess it depends what molecular manipulation path they go down with it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-05-2018, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Thanks for the info!
Old 10-05-2018, 03:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You're welcome? I was encouraging/responding to a discussion more than providing any information though?

More on topic of 'news' though - Has anyone been paying attention to the trailers The CW has been doing? There's a playlist on YT here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

https://tvline.com/2018/10/08/charme...ican-legacies/

Quote:
All American and Charmed will have five scripts tacked onto their initial orders
So 18 episodes? If it gets ordered. I realized scripts don't translate to ordered episodes. I do expect it to get a full season.

Last edited by Stay to the Lights; 10-08-2018 at 07:12 PM
Old 10-09-2018, 12:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Interesting that they'd do that before the show airs but nice amount of episodes for the season. Could be a full season with that amount still. Hopefully the show does well even with all the hate against it so it can air all of those episodes. They seem to have faith that it will I'd say based on them ordering more episodes

Chelle » join GTmy art