yay new music

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
i saw on their stories on instgram

yay new music
Thanks

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 02:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah the instagram story must just be visible if you're on instagram as I couldn't see anything to bring over from there. But I did read another article which said they'd done that & said what charity they'll be raising money for (Brain Foundation)

Quote:
yay new music
what new music?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Yeah the instagram story must just be visible if you're on instagram as I couldn't see anything to bring over from there. But I did read another article which said they'd done that & said what charity they'll be raising money for (Brain Foundation)

what new music?
Yeah I want to know this too only new music I know from them was from a few months ago biting my tongue

icon
Old 10-13-2020, 03:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly. I haven't seen anything new yet either. They are meant to be releasing an album this year but haven't seen anything more about it since Biting My Tongue came out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-13-2020, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Exactly. I haven't seen anything new yet either. They are meant to be releasing an album this year but haven't seen anything more about it since Biting My Tongue came out
Hmm yeah we have not

icon
Old 03-25-2021, 06:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The Veronicas are back. Below is from an email sent out:
Quote:
We know you've missed us, so we've decided we're not releasing one album this year; but two! GODZILLA is out on May 28th and HUMAN is out on July 2nd!

The albums show two completely different sides of us and we can't wait for you to hear them.

You can pre-save or pre-order GODZILLA from all retailers right now, and pre-order the physical copy of HUMAN (but don't worry, this will be available for digital download real soon).

Last and certainly not least, WE'RE GOING ON TOUR! This is our first tour in six years, so come party with us!!!!

Check out the GODZILLA VS HUMAN tour dates below.

Our fan club pre-sale kicks off this Monday 29th March, 9AM to Wednesday 31st, 11AM via our website. General tix will be on sale from 12PM Wednesday.

For complete tour, ticket and VIP Experience information, head to our website.

Fortitude Music Hall, Brisbane
Friday June 4

Kings Theatre, Sunshine Coast
Saturday June 5

Twin Towns, Tweed Heads
Sunday June 6

Dec Playhouse, Darwin
Thursday June 10

HBF Stadium, Perth
Saturday June 12

Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide
Sunday June 13

Canberra Theatre, Canberra
Tuesday June 15

Civic Theatre, Newcastle
Wednesday June 16

Hordern Pavilion, Sydney
Friday June 18

WIN Entertainment, Wollongong
Saturday June 19

Odeon Theatre, Hobart
Friday June 25

The Forum, Melbourne
Saturday June 26
New Song:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-26-2021, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

new music
exciting things to come

been so long

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
new music
exciting things to come

been so long
It so has

icon
Old 03-28-2021, 03:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think they said 6 years between albums? At least we got some music between but still not the same & so long. Understandable given they weren't speaking during some of that time, but wouldn't be surprised if other issues caused delays too. Love that we're getting two albums & not just one though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-29-2021, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think they said 6 years between albums? At least we got some music between but still not the same & so long. Understandable given they weren't speaking during some of that time, but wouldn't be surprised if other issues caused delays too. Love that we're getting two albums & not just one though
Never knew that but yeah me too

icon
Old 03-29-2021, 09:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That they weren't speaking? Yeah they had a bad fight & relationships got between them. Possibly different opinions, depending on who you believe. They touch upon it in this article but there's a lot of others which describe issues they had.

Did you watch any of The Veronicas: Blood Is For Life? At the start of the first episode of that they talk about it too. They didn't speak for a whole year

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-29-2021, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That they weren't speaking? Yeah they had a bad fight & relationships got between them. Possibly different opinions, depending on who you believe. They touch upon it in this article but there's a lot of others which describe issues they had.

Did you watch any of The Veronicas: Blood Is For Life? At the start of the first episode of that they talk about it too. They didn't speak for a whole year
No I didn’t and no I didn’t watch that thanks though.

icon
Old 03-29-2021, 10:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I only watched the first episode. Haven't gotten around to watching the other 7. If you do want to watch it it's available on 10Play for another 3 months or its on YT here but broken up smaller (the YT videos should be accessible outside of Australia)

The theme from that - Ugly - also is inspired by the feud

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-29-2021, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I only watched the first episode. Haven't gotten around to watching the other 7. If you do want to watch it it's available on 10Play for another 3 months or its on YT here but broken up smaller (the YT videos should be accessible outside of Australia)
Okay thanks I may check it out on YT don’t use 10play

icon
Reply   Post New Thread