Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2019, 12:38 PM
Extreme Fan

New song

Old 05-01-2020, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

How am I waiting for their fourth album. I'm already tired of waiting.
I think he will never come out.
Six years have passed since the release of their previous album.
Old 05-01-2020, 02:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Things have happened in that time so can't really blame them. Whatever the album started out as I doubt it is the same now as both are in different places. The 5-6 years isn't all that much but I accept waiting a while, especially when it comes to certain Aussie artists. Or any artists that I love as a few of mine like to take forever

In this time between albums they probably have focussed on their personal lives/been distracted by love, Lisa got married, the sisters had their argument/falling out, & they did their TV show last year. They also released the Untouched perfume earlier this year but doubt that took up too much time away from music . I then wouldn't be surprised if COVID-19 has caused further delays - just as it has for many other artists. Especially since they were hinting at new music news coming soon back in Feb

The only time I thought the album was unlikely to ever come out was when the sisters were no longer speaking to each other

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 03:09 PM
Extreme Fan

If we take other artists whose albums are released once every two years, then almost six years or more is a very long time.
Only loyal fans of their work will wait so much.
And everyone has a personal life and problems too, but this does not bother other performers.
With such an approach, many can forget about them and their popularity can completely fade away.
And for any artist it is very important to be on the hearing.
Old 05-15-2020, 08:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't think they mind too much about things like that They do other things & seem to have enough loyal fans who will wait to survive on. They are not the only artist to have long waits between albums, & others can still get #1 & sold out concerts no matter the gaps so I don't think its a big deal. It more affects their popularity outside of Australia unfortunately but I also don't think many Aussie artists/bands have much fame outside of Australia anyway

I've waited 10+ years for some artists because I love them so when they do finally come back I'll still support them. Honestly sometimes the 2-3 years is a bit too much for me as I'm still appreciating the previous album when suddenly I'm hit with something new & I'm not ready for it. I'd rather 3-4 years at times. I agree 5-6 years is too long & people move on too easily so unless you're constantly releasing things you become irrelevant but I also think they've got a loyal enough fanbase that will wait it out. They've already done it once, so they'll do it again.

Then I stand by COVID-19 being a cause of further delay right now so that makes it out of their hands

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-28-2020, 10:23 AM
Extreme Fan

In any case, I will hope that they will release an album this year.
Because there is no more strength to wait for the release of a new album.
Very lacking in their songs.
Old 06-09-2020, 01:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The Veronicas will be guest mentors on The Voice Australia in place of Boy George who is stuck in London.

Quote:
The Veronicas, Marcia Hines to guest mentor on The Voice

The Voice will reintroduce guest mentors due to COVID-19 steps as it resumes production.

Boy George and Kelly Rowland will appear via video from London and Los Angeles respectively, due to travel restrictions, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

The Veronicas will mentor Team George and Marcia Hines will mentor singers for Team Kelly.

Boy George said, “I’ll still be able to enjoy the performances, still give my advice in terms of mentoring. And I’m going to entrust The Veronicas to carry that message. At the end of the day, we’re going to do everything to make it as fun and as entertaining as possible.”

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2020, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

that cool

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
that cool
it sure is.

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 02:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You can hear the full song here. Not sure when the music video will come other than 'coming soon'. They're also teasing the new album so hopefully that means it isn't too much longer before that'll be released too. A friend of mine thought she saw something about the end of the month but I think that was just this song that she saw about

I also just discovered this song from last year. I think it had to do with their show? I haven't seen that (yet) though... probably why I missed it

For those in Australia their show 'The Veronicas: Blood is for Life' is now available to watch on 10 Play (source). That's their free streaming service so won't cost anything to watch, & looks like it expires in a year. There's only 6 episodes & they're all around 20-25 minutes long. Not sure if 10 Play works outside of Australia though unfortunately

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-03-2020, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

catchy new song
thanks for the news i

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 07-05-2020, 12:28 PM
Extreme Fan

I really liked the recently released song. This song is very bright, fiery, summer.
However, I’m very upset that both verses were performed only by Lisa, since Jess is the main singer.
And it turns out that only one of the sisters sings, it doesn’t suit me a little.
Hopefully in the next song I will hear Jessie's voice.
And so I'm very glad that the song finally came out, I think we will hear the album very soon.
Old 09-09-2020, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

lisa posted an original song on her instagram

amazing

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 09-09-2020, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
lisa posted an original song on her instagram

amazing
Thanks for that.

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 03:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Looks like they found yet another thing to come between them & releasing new music

Quote:
The Veronicas take on Celebrity Apprentice

Nine has confirmed the full cast for Celebrity Apprentice Australia, now filming in Sydney.

Lord Alan Sugar’s advisors are fashion designer and entrepreneur Lorna Jane Clarkson, plus Boost Juice boss and Shark Tank investor Janine Allis.

They will keep tabs on the Celebrities competing in a series of tasks to raise money for their chosen charity:

– ARIA Award-winning pop duo, The Veronicas – Lisa and Jess Origliasso
– English comedian and actor, Ross Noble
– Judge on The Block, interior designer and writer, Shaynna Blaze
– Winner of Australian Survivor: All-Stars and international model, David Genat
– Star of Married at First Sight and social media influencer, Martha Kalifatidis
– Writer, comedian, and star of Here Come the Habibs, Rob Shehadie
– Iconic fashion designer and artist, Camilla Franks
– ARIA Award-winning artist, Anthony Callea
– Professional surfer and Instagram star, Alex Hayes
– Celebrity personal trainer, author and TV personality, Michelle Bridges
– One half of Nova FM’s Fitzy & Wippa radio show, Michael ‘Wippa’ Wipfli
– The most successful woman in Australian Ninja Warrior history and Olympic gymnast, Olivia Vivian

The series is produced by Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia for the Nine Network, based on the format created by Mark Burnett and distributed by MGM.

Source
The show will air in Australia some time next year

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread