Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 02:33 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Roberto Luongo is scheduled to start in Game 2 of this series. Expect him to play better.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't think he played bad in the first game, the team was lacking.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Just haven't been feeling this team since 2011, sadly.
PetrificusTotalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:49 PM

Did you get to see them play a bunch of games in the Regular Season? Thankfully CSNNW aired 25 of their games even with the shortened schedule, so got to see a good amount of their newer players. Injuries of course have played a big role this year for them & apparently Corey Schneider is recovering from 1.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I usually only watch the games when they're on during Hockey Night in Canada. Unless it's the playoffs of course.

We were so close! But I think Loungo was doing well. He really can't be blamed for the goals he let in. The whole team was doing well. Way better than game one.

My favorite on the Canucks is Raymond.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-05-2013, 12:32 PM

Mine are Kevin Bieksa & Corey Schneider. Speaking of him, Corey Schneider has been announced to start Game 3 today for the Canucks.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:56 AM

Big news Canucks fans! As you probably have learned by now the Canucks have fired Alain Vigneult & hired John Tortortorella. Much more disappointing to me is that they also traded Corey Schneider to the New Jersey Devils for the 9th overall pick pick in this year's NHL draft. Are you guys happy or sad about their recent roster moves?
Old 09-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I usually don't pay any attention to my teams until the new season starts....so imagin my shock when I tune into the game to see Loungo still there and Schnieder gone! Holy Crap! What were they thinking! Don't get me wrong, I usually stick up for Loungo when he gets flack...but really?! Wow. I think that is going to come back and bite them in the butt!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-22-2013, 03:22 PM

Plus Mason Raymond isn't on the team anymore, though at least he plays for the Leafs now. Have you watched the Canucks play this month yet? So many more new faces. Of the new players that are their current roster I'm most excited to see how Brad Richards does this season. How about you?
Old 09-22-2013, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't really been watching, I started to watch the game last night, but when I saw all the new faces I was like eh, and changed the channel. I didn't know they traded Raymond?! Seriously?! ...At least I'm already a leaf fan....don't need to get to know a whole new team. (clearly I should start paying attention in the off season)
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-23-2013, 04:30 PM

Awesome! Yeah. Mason signed a 1 year deal with the leafs today. They added Dave Bolland also this year. 1 of the newcomers for the Canucks is Bo Korvat who was selected 9th overall in this year's NHL Entry Draft after they traded Schneider. Hopefully you'll get familiar with their new roster. Our reserve new goalie is Eddie Lack from Sweden.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:57 AM
Addicted Fan

I was there for Game 7 stanley cup finals in 2011

I just knew there was going to be a riot

Win or lose

Although if anything, a lot of "fans" that were there for the public viewings for the Stanley Cup Finals (particularly Game 7) werent really Hockey Fans, they were there to be a nuisance more than anything else

Interestingly in my experience, I came across then-Vancouver mayor Gregor Robertson the day after Game 7 for the repair operation when he was on the streets checking out the boards with people writing messages of condolence
Old 02-27-2014, 02:54 PM

All right. I found this thread again. Big news today. If you didn't see the Canucks game vs. the St. Louis Blues, yesterday it was scoreless until the 3rd Period where Jannik Hansen scored on a breakaway goal, which ended up giving the Canucks a 1-0 win to end their losing streak. Also Henrik Sedin returned to action & played almost 20 minutes in his game yesterday.

That's not all the news though. Ryan Kesler's agent has denied that he requested a trade. The NHL Trade Deadline this year is March 5th. TVA Sports that quoted ''unnamed sources'' reported he wants to be traded.

Also, an Ontario court is considering making John McCaw who was the Canucks owner to answer questions in front of a jury about if he approved a career-ending punch on Steve Moore that happened in 2004.

The Canucks will play Senators This Sunday in the Heritage Classic at BC Place, but tickets are having a hard to selling, as they're ridiculously overpriced. This game will be shown on CBC & NBCSN.

Last edited by canflam; 02-27-2014 at 03:01 PM
Old 05-01-2014, 04:40 PM

John Tortorella has been fired by the Vancouver Canucks. less than a year ago he signed a 5 year contract with Canucks worth $10,000,000. That's that I guess. The Canucks did have a bunch of injured players this year & it would have been nice to see how he did with a mostly healthy roster. Oh well.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

New canucks fan on the site.

New season is about a month away. Not really expecting much from them this season.
Madness71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread