Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-03-2021, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sad to think with all the training camp conferences about being responsible as a young athlete. How to Handle your money as well as your personal time . Those of us have normal jobs can afford a simple $50 $60 Car service .
This young man whole life has changed by getting behind the wheel being drunk ,having a loaded weapon ,killing an innocent person. Simply avoided basically getting a hotel room or a ride Now he is looking at possibly 10 years in prison ,instead of 10 years in the NFL
Old 11-03-2021, 05:10 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Horrible news. There is some trade news: Chiefs trade OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif to Jets for TE Dan Brown

https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-trad...r-te-dan-brown

Pittsburgh Steelers trade Melvin Ingram to Kansas City Chiefs for sixth-round pick

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...xth-round-pick
Old 11-04-2021, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Terrible news about Henry Ruggs III

Thanks for the links
Old 11-04-2021, 09:03 AM
MST Manager

Tragic news about Henry Ruggs III.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Horrible news. There is some trade news: Chiefs trade OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif to Jets for TE Dan Brown

https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-trad...r-te-dan-brown

Pittsburgh Steelers trade Melvin Ingram to Kansas City Chiefs for sixth-round pick

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...xth-round-pick
Thanks for the links.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It really is
Old 11-05-2021, 12:46 PM

The Cleveland Browns have released W.R. Odell Beckham.

https://www.nfl.com/news/browns-plan...-odell-beckham
Old 11-05-2021, 01:58 PM
MST Manager

Quote:

Well, that didn't last long...
Old 11-05-2021, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cleveland is picking up 90% of his salary, whomever he signs with only has to pay him 500K.
Arron Rodgers did a Interview today…
Old 11-06-2021, 03:00 PM

Just more awful news this week. Henry Ruggs III is facing more charges.

Henry Ruggs III facing up to 40 years in prison after prosecutors add new charges

Henry Ruggs III, formerly of the Las Vegas Raiders, is facing even more legal charges after a deadly crash that left a 23-year-old woman and her dog dead.

Clark County prosecutors now intend to charge Ruggs with additional counts of DUI and reckless driving, both resulting in substantial bodily harm, as well as possession of a firearm while under the influence, a misdemeanor, according to Rio Lacanlale of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Ruggs had already been facing two felony charges of DUI and reckless driving, both resulting in death. The DUI resulting in death charge carries a sentence of 2-20 years, while the reckless driving charge is 1-6 years.

With the new charges, Ruggs now reportedly faces up to 40 years in prison.

The new charges for Ruggs reportedly stem from the injuries incurred by his front-seat passenger, girlfriend and mother of his child Rudy Washington, and the loaded gun found in his totaled Chevrolet Corvette. Washington was hospitalized following the crash and underwent surgery for a severe arm injury on Tuesday.

Prosecutors are reportedly expected to formally file their criminal complaint in a status hearing scheduled for Wednesday morning.
Henry Ruggs III was driving 156 mph before deadly crash

Ruggs has been under house arrest since Wednesday, when he posted a $150,000 bail after a hearing on Wednesday. He was seen in a wheelchair with visible facial injuries and a neck brace during the hearing.

A former first-round pick by the Raiders and seemingly on his way to a breakout season this year, Ruggs' life was permanently changed early Tuesday morning by a wreck that took the life of Las Vegas local Tina Tintor. Shortly before the crash, Ruggs had been allegedly driving at 156 mph in his Corvette with a blood alcohol level twice the Nevada legal limit.

The impact of the crash was reportedly powerful enough to propel Tintor's Toyota RAV4 forward by 571 feet. Her car burst into flames following the crash and eyewitnesses say they heard her screaming before her death.

Less than 24 hours after the crash, the Raiders released Ruggs. He has received emotional support from sources such as teammates and former coaches, but there seems little doubt that he is facing a serious prison sentence. One attorney who has defended over 500 DUI cases told Yahoo Sports' Dan Wetzel that the circumstances are the worst he has ever seen in such cases.

https://sports.yahoo.com/henry-ruggs...035151299.html
Old 11-07-2021, 04:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I hate the Falcons so much, hate when we lose to them
Old 11-07-2021, 04:36 PM

Oh Buffalo. Unsure what's up with Cincy. They just won vs. Baltimore & then lose back to back games.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Interested to see who picks him up
Old 11-08-2021, 04:22 PM
MST Manager

I cannot believe some of the games yesterday.

The Bills got beat by the Jaguars!?!

The Niners cannot even with without the Cardinal's two best players being out.

Old 11-08-2021, 04:29 PM

It's wild. Last Thursday the Jets scored 30 points in a loss to Indy. 30 points is how many that Buffalo, Dallas, & Green Bay scored combined in their games yesterday.
Old 11-08-2021, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was going back-and-forth between Monday night football, then I saw all the posts about all the penalties . The last 4 min alone just a crazy ending .
Steelers win 29 to 27
Closed Thread   Post New Thread