Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2020, 09:09 PM
MST Manager

My 49ers' season is over. We were on life support already and BARELY making it.

After I have gotten all my yelling, crying, cursing and screaming out, I am at peace with this now. We have two many injuries to overcome this year. We have 16 STARTERS on IR. This SUCKS but it just wasn't meant to be.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:21 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yeah. The 49ers should not be playing this game vs. Green Bay today with their injuries & players out due to Covid-19 I think. Here's players that are currently injured & will not play today for San Francisco: QB Jimmy Garopplo with (ankle), TE George Kittle (foot), HB Tevin Coleman (knee), LB Demetrius Flannigan-Fowler (hamstring). Kittle & Garoppolo could realistically be put on I.R. this month for the rest of this season. WR''s Kendrick Bourne, Brandon Aiyuk, & Debo Samuel are out due to Covid-19, along with LT Trent Williams having it. Samuel was already ruled out for today's game due to a hamstring injury. C Weston Richburg & DL Ronald Blair each have a knee injury.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:47 PM
MST Manager

I swear, we have the worst bad luck and are the most ridiculously cursed team in the league.

By the way, it was not confirmed that Brandon Aiyuk, Deebo Samuel and Trent Williams have COVID-19. They were in "close contact" with Kendrick Bourne who had a positive test.

Hopefully, they all will be okay.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:02 PM

The 49ers do have a bunch of N.F.L. titles, but this year yes they've had some setbacks & really I'd have understood if this season didn't get played due to our pandemic, particularly where their is no "bubble". The NFL has accepted that this is what can happen & they're willing to just keep on going with these scheduled games. The 49ers are actually hanging with Free Bay at this time.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:09 PM
MST Manager

Why do you call Green Bay "Free Bay"? I may have missed this, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
The 49ers do have a bunch of N.F.L. titles, but this year yes they've had some setbacks
We have five Super Bowl titles. The last one was 1995.

I understand the entire world is dealing with the pandemic, NFL included, but the injuries we have had this year is unprecedented. We have 18 STARTERS on IR.

I have never seen anything like this in all my years of being a 49ers fan and that is going on 30+ years.

Unbelievable.
Old 11-07-2020, 08:11 PM

Oh. It's because I've been typing on my phone to post & the automatic spelling sometimes goes to words that I don't doublecheck before posting. Enjoy the games that you watch tomorrow. Curious to see how Buffalo does vs. Seattle tomorrow. If the Cowboys lose to Pittsburgh by less than 20 poinrs I'll be surprised.
Old 11-07-2020, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
My 49ers' season is over. We were on life support already and BARELY making it.

After I have gotten all my yelling, crying, curing and screaming out, I am at peace with this now. We have two many injuries to overcome this year. We have 16 STARTERS on IR. This SUCKS but it just wasn't meant to be.
Really sorry to hear that
Old 11-08-2020, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Strange week of football, will The New England Patriots snap out of it and beat the winless Jets. Can Drew Brees overcome Tom Brady‘s /Tampa bay hot run . Baltimore Indianapolis fighting it out.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:58 AM

Washington QB Kyle Allen has been carted off the field. The Bills are taking it to Seattle early.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Great win tonight, loved every minute of it!
Old 11-09-2020, 08:22 PM

What is up with New England? I put a good amount of points on them to win in our Pick the Winners thread this week. Darn it.
Old 11-09-2020, 08:56 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
The Bills are taking it to Seattle early.
How sweet it was!

This Patriots/Jets game... ::shaking my head::
Old 11-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was the ugliest New York Jets patriots game for a Monday night. Seemed like neither team wanted to win .
Old 11-09-2020, 09:29 PM

I disagree. How many points did you expect New England & the N.Y. Jets to score today? There was only 1 turnover in this game I think & the score was 30-27. That's more points than I would have guessed either of these teams would score vs. each other with their current roster of players that are healthy. Flacco did have a brutal interception thrown though. Newton was accurate.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well my team is hurting on defense, Cam Newton trips twice . Jets with too many men on the field giving the patriots another shot, still only got a FG, Folks game was good with one major int very late . Last 8 min Was the best part of the game.
Everybody in the sports media feels that the Jets are really tanking it , to get # 1 or 2 pick

Last edited by Logan; 11-09-2020 at 09:56 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread