Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2020, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Very happy that the Steelers dominated the Browns
Old 10-22-2020, 10:55 PM
I am a basketball genius!

The Cardinals/Seahawks game has been moved to Sunday night & that Bucs/Raiders game has been pushed to an afternoon game on that day. Boy, if you're a Giants fan this was just brutal. It would have been nice if they had won earlier. That was an incredible run by Daniel Jones that he had in this game. He could have played better, but I don't blame this loss on solely him. It was defence as well & dropped passes hurt too.
Old 10-23-2020, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wonder why NFL moved the Hawks/Cardinals game to Sunday night
Old 10-23-2020, 09:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Wonder why NFL moved the Hawks/Cardinals game to Sunday night
Raiders' Starting O-Line, Johnathan Abram Placed on COVID ...
Old 10-25-2020, 09:19 PM

Thanks for that news. The Cardinals won after another interception thrown by Wilson. So much has happened in the past 12 hours. Many injuries & some in this overtime game between Arizona & Seattle including Chris Carson getting a concussion. Andy Dalton also got a concussion in his game today. Depressing. Wish all the injured players well. Odell Beckham potentially has a major knee injury. He missed his game today. Joe Mixon missed his game vs. Cleveland earlier. Jeff Wilson Jr. Aif San Francisco has a sprained ankle & this is with Raheem Morris injured. Michael Thomas is still injured too with an ankle injury.
Old 10-26-2020, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tough watching Seattle blow that game last night
Old 10-26-2020, 10:59 AM

Yeah & I'm a Seahawks. They let Kyler Murray do just about whatever he wanted to in that game. I know Jamal Adams wasn't playing, but they've got tp get more of a pass rush clearly. Hope Carson returns next week. I saw that Odell Beckham Jr. has a torn A.C.L. & will miss the remainder of this season. Wish him well.

Last edited by canflam; 10-26-2020 at 11:39 AM
Old 10-26-2020, 01:00 PM
MST Manager

Aww, Odell. That sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Tough watching Seattle blow that game last night
It was a beautiful thing.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Niki I figure the San Francisco 49ers dismantling of the patriots in Foxborough made you happy ! Jimmy G returns to his home faces a head coach who wanted him to stay
Old 10-26-2020, 03:48 PM

Well, Arizona has lost a lot of games to Seattle in the past 10 years. They were due arguably to win again at some point vs. that franchise. It could be very well be a different story when they play each other in Seattle this year with perhaps Jamal Adams healthy to play. D.K. Metkalf has the highlight of this year in the N.F.L. I think.

OK, so do you think that Cam Newton will be benched for Stidler soon? Another thing of note yesterday to happen was Todd Gurley stopping himself again grom scoring a touchdown & in that gamw afterwards Detroit cameback to win it. I will mention also that Joe Burrow threw for 400 yards yesterday in a loss. If somehow the Bengals get improved players on defence next year they should win games such as that 1 vs. Cleveland yesterday. Yes the Cowboys players should have stood up for Andy Dalton after he got cheap shotted & concussed. That team is a mess. It's too bad. Just hope he gets healthy & returns to action.
Old 10-27-2020, 02:59 PM
MST Manager

Todd Gurley STOPPED himself from scoring a touchdown? Why?!?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Niki I figure the San Francisco 49ers dismantling of the patriots in Foxborough made you happy ! Jimmy G returns to his home faces a head coach who wanted him to stay
It did make me extremely happy especially since everyone and their brother predicted the Niners would get dismantled by the Patriots.

Any given Sunday.

And, anytime the Seahawks lose is an incredible day to me. There is no team that I hate more than the Seahawks.

We have a very tough game this coming Sunday.
Old 10-27-2020, 04:37 PM

The Falcons were down 2 points late in the 4th quarter on Sunday vs. Detroit. Atlanta drove down the field into the red zone. Atlanta needed to run down the game clock & attempt a short FG to win. Instead, Todd Gurley scored a touchdown with over a minute on the game clock left. His momentum brought him into the endzone. Atlanta successfully completed a 2-point conversion attempt. Detroit got the ball back with just over a minute on the game clock & the score 16-22 Atlanta leading. Stafford lead an 8-play 75-yard drive that finished with him throwing a touchdown pass to T.J. Hockenson. Matt Prater made the P.A.T. for the Lions win.
Old 10-29-2020, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New England Patriots Julian Edelman under lwent arthroscopic knee surgery out at least three games.
Old 10-29-2020, 07:56 PM
MST Manager

UGH.

I have him on my fantasy.

I got like 25 guys on IR. In fantasy. Ridiculous!

Hope the surgery went well for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
The Falcons were down 2 points late in the 4th quarter on Sunday vs. Detroit. Atlanta drove down the field into the red zone. Atlanta needed to run down the game clock & attempt a short FG to win. Instead, Todd Gurley scored a touchdown with over a minute on the game clock left. His momentum brought him into the endzone. Atlanta successfully completed a 2-point conversion attempt. Detroit got the ball back with just over a minute on the game clock & the score 16-22 Atlanta leading. Stafford lead an 8-play 75-yard drive that finished with him throwing a touchdown pass to T.J. Hockenson. Matt Prater made the P.A.T. for the Lions win.
Ahhh.
Old 10-31-2020, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope so, at least he will only miss a couple of games
Closed Thread   Post New Thread