Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2022, 01:37 AM
I am a basketball genius!

OK. Big game by Karl-Anthony Towns vs. San Antonio earlier. He scored a franchise record for the Minnesota Timberwolves of 60 points vs. the Spurs in a victory. Not much defence was going on in this game. 149-139 was the final score. Also, Toronto won vs. the Lakers, Denver won vs. Philadelphia earlier, & Milwaukee won 117-111 vs. Utah.
Old 03-15-2022, 09:29 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the news.
Old 03-22-2022, 06:19 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Hi everyone. Billy Ray Turner has been convicted of killing the late N.B.A. player Lorenzo Wright in 2010. Turner has been sentenced to ''life in prison'' for that murder conviction & is scheduled to be sentenced for other charges at another time. Lorenzo Wright's ex-wife Sherra Wright-Robinson was also charged for killing Lorenzo Wright. That charge was in 2017. Wright-Robinson plead ''guilty'' to ''Facilitation of Murder in the 1st Degree'' & is serving time currently in prison. Here's a link to more on this sad story if others are interested. It's disturbing certainly. Hopefully Lorenzo Wright's family have gotten the justice & perhaps closure to this horrific event that happened more than 10 years ago.

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/lo...OCDLOGQBYSHEA/
Old 03-23-2022, 11:04 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Hi everyone. Billy Ray Turner has been convicted of killing the late N.B.A. player Lorenzo Wright in 2010. Turner has been sentenced to ''life in prison'' for that murder conviction & is scheduled to be sentenced for other charges at another time. Lorenzo Wright's ex-wife Sherra Wright-Robinson was also charged for killing Lorenzo Wright. That charge was in 2017. Wright-Robinson plead ''guilty'' to ''Facilitation of Murder in the 1st Degree'' & is serving time currently in prison. Here's a link to more on this sad story if others are interested. It's disturbing certainly. Hopefully Lorenzo Wright's family have gotten the justice & perhaps closure to this horrific event that happened more than 10 years ago.

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/lo...OCDLOGQBYSHEA/
I don't remember this story at all.

Thanks for the news.

See ya'll at the new thread.