Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-16-2016, 08:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
okay was just something i was wondering about, maybe she knew

and yeah thats true it did seem kind of like she had feeling for him

ai just wonder will we see more of that, of her and that guy?
Yeah I wonder too, but with the NYC time jump when the show returns, what will we actually see and get more info on?
Old 01-16-2016, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thats true, i really hope they handsle that timejump well, and doesnt make it confusing nod:
Old 01-16-2016, 10:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
thats true, i really hope they handsle that timejump well, and doesnt make it confusing nod:
The show is already confusing as it is with all these different things going on. Like don't even ask me what is going with Miranda and her son

I used to get super confused about Raina and Nimah until they showed us the difference between the two and I found myself loving my lil' cinnamon roll, Raina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipedia (View Post)
You know I know someone in here said the writers made a mistake saying Alex isn't the suspect. But I just got to thinking, could they have said that to throw us off? Which I hope not.
I honestly don't want the suspect to actually be any of the NATS or Ryan. Like Clayton, Liam, and Miranda (I like her so not her) I feel it could be one of them.

Can I just say I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see more of the twins outside of Quantico doing their assignment. I would have loved to see it.
No. They were like you can suspect anyone but her and I was like well that was stupid after reading the article. It would have been more interesting to question her motives too. I hate that they made her squeaky clean. They should start giving her character shades of grey and soon. I hate bland leads.

I am disappointed with how little we saw of the twins too. We should have seen them on the mission and which one was in too deep.
Old 01-17-2016, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am disappointed with how little we saw of the twins too. We should have seen them on the mission and which one was in too deep.
This is soo true, i really wished we saw more of them
i mean for me their characters are almost the most intruiging ones there are, because we dont know soo much about them, why did they join quantico?
why are they like they are, what have they experienced and soo on
i need me some answers
Old 01-17-2016, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

I still don't know who is who. I accidentally found out they were actually twins before I actually started watching the show. So going in I knew some differences between the twins, like one really wanted to be an agent but wasn't really capable, whereas the other had the physical and mental capability. I'm still so confused
Old 01-17-2016, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it is really confusing

i wonder did they became agents? both of them? or did they fail?
Old 01-17-2016, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

I don't think it matters if they passed or failed. Miranda had a mission for them even before they started training They just needed some training so they know what to do for that mission.
Old 01-17-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I disagree. If they failed they wouldn't been able to become agents. I believe Miranda had said to them at one point that if they make it there's an assignment waiting for them at the end. So yes they already had an assignment at the end, but that all depended on them graduating.

April
Old 01-17-2016, 01:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
it is really confusing

i wonder did they became agents? both of them? or did they fail?
Pretty sure they are both agents.
Old 01-18-2016, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

okay yeah it does mak sence they apparantly graduated then, or else they couldnt work for miranda - sometimes im just thinking to much about things
Old 01-18-2016, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Oh ok. Remind me, why were they spying on Hamza and who ordered that mission?
Old 01-18-2016, 12:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andii98 (View Post)
Oh ok. Remind me, why were they spying on Hamza and who ordered that mission?
So, that mission wasn't part of Miranda's op. She hadn't spoken to them in months.
I'm not sure why they were given that mission or by whom. Miranda had an idea where they might have been staying though.
Old 01-19-2016, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelHopper (View Post)
So, that mission wasn't part of Miranda's op. She hadn't spoken to them in months.
I'm not sure why they were given that mission or by whom. Miranda had an idea where they might have been staying though.
huh, see that we need more answers to aswell, cause we dont get more info on that hmm.. mysterious indeed...

how did miranda had an idea of where they were though?
Old 01-19-2016, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
This is soo true, i really wished we saw more of them
i mean for me their characters are almost the most intruiging ones there are, because we dont know soo much about them, why did they join quantico?
why are they like they are, what have they experienced and soo on
i need me some answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelHopper (View Post)

See questions like these are why need to see more of the twins and really see what motivates them.

I believe none of the group had been in contact with one another. It just seemed the twins were more secretive about their lives after Quantico and with good reason. The group comes and two seconds later their cover is blown
Old 01-19-2016, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiredToDamon (View Post)
See questions like these are why need to see more of the twins and really see what motivates them.

I believe none of the group had been in contact with one another. It just seemed the twins were more secretive about their lives after Quantico and with good reason. The group comes and two seconds later their cover is blown

April