Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-31-2015, 01:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Its my understanding that Nimah is the one that wanted to join, but Raina its the better recruit. They couldn't be one better and one struggling. Miranda specifically told them they have to match in skill.

Icon by Me

Last edited by LunaSolTierra; 12-31-2015 at 01:29 AM
Old 12-31-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
Its my understanding that Nimah is the one that wanted to join, but Raina its the better recruit. They couldn't be one better and one struggling. Miranda specifically told them they have to match in skill.
Yep.

You could tell the difference between them in skill.

April
Old 01-01-2016, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Besides, I as well don't think that they'll kill either of them. I think Raina is very special in some way as well and I think the reason why we haven't gotten that much of her so far is because she has another purpose later one still I can't put a finger on it but she seems extremely mysterious... You can never tell what she's thinking, how she is feeling. She experiences so much rejection, always staying in the shadow of her sister. I think it'll be interesting to see where it led her. I don't trust her somehow and don't ask me why. In the present I mean. She seems kind of dangerous to me.
This is actually very true she is very mysterious and can we really trust her? i dont know, i would like to know what they have been doing between qquatico and now, i know they were on that mission, but i need more
Old 01-01-2016, 03:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah. They could say, Raina came along to support her sister.

As Raina appearing shady, I think they did that intentionally. The say way the made Simon alway appear shady not knowing wether he is telling the truth or not.

The writers of the show made the mistake of saying, Alex is not a suspect. It took away everything interesting about the character for me. Now, I deal with Alex cause she is the lead and I don't question anything she does. However, I just suspect everyone else. Seriously, everyone in the show besides Alex appears shady to me. They all seem nice until they have a scene where you question heir motives.
Old 01-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiredToDamon (View Post)
Yeah. They could say, Raina came along to support her sister.

As Raina appearing shady, I think they did that intentionally. The say way the made Simon alway appear shady not knowing wether he is telling the truth or not.

The writers of the show made the mistake of saying, Alex is not a suspect. It took away everything interesting about the character for me. Now, I deal with Alex cause she is the lead and I don't question anything she does. However, I just suspect everyone else. Seriously, everyone in the show besides Alex appears shady to me. They all seem nice until they have a scene where you question heir motives.
Completely agree. I think they made everyone look shady on purpose. To keep you guessing and on your toes.

April
Old 01-02-2016, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
Completely agree. I think they made everyone look shady on purpose. To keep you guessing and on your toes.
yeah i also agree with this everyone is shady in this show or seem like it
i guess its the point of the show that we wont have a clue untill its revealed
Old 01-02-2016, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
Yes, true They really made a lot of mistakes in the beginning... Like with their head rag and then them not matching in skill.

Besides, Miranda told them to stay away from Simon... And he said that they would only be able to start their assignment if them being twins was kept a secret. Which makes me wonder did they have an assignment for them already and where only waiting for twins to join the academy?

Quote:
Oh yes, I never saw the parallels to Simon but it's really strange that Raina went back to that guy (I forgot his name) and even kissed him? Was it still to hold up the cover? Or was it because she really fell for him and somehow switched sides? Or is it just her falling for that guy because she's so badly wishing for that, a family, a husband?

Quote:
Same here about everybody appearing like a suspect to me as well. It's so hard, I don't trust anybody anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
This is actually very true she is very mysterious and can we really trust her? i dont know, i would like to know what they have been doing between qquatico and now, i know they were on that mission, but i need more
I'm sure we'll get more
Old 01-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiredToDamon (View Post)

I couldn't agree more!!

~~~
Raina definitely seems shadier to me...but I don't necessarily think that means anything.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 01-03-2016, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know I know someone in here said the writers made a mistake saying Alex isn't the suspect. But I just got to thinking, could they have said that to throw us off? Which I hope not.
I honestly don't want the suspect to actually be any of the NATS or Ryan. Like Clayton, Liam, and Miranda (I like her so not her) I feel it could be one of them.

Can I just say I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see more of the twins outside of Quantico doing their assignment. I would have loved to see it.

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 01-04-2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Can I just say I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see more of the twins outside of Quantico doing their assignment. I would have loved to see it.
I know what you mean... At the academy they were so important and we had such a focus on these two as well. But now, in the present NYC time frame we got barely anything. It's depressing. Was it the mission they had in mind already before the two joined Quantico? What exactly was there mission? How did they get where they are now? Why weren't they involved some more into all the Alex/bombing stuff?
Old 01-04-2016, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I know what you mean... At the academy they were so important and we had such a focus on these two as well. But now, in the present NYC time frame we got barely anything. It's depressing. Was it the mission they had in mind already before the two joined Quantico? What exactly was there mission? How did they get where they are now? Why weren't they involved some more into all the Alex/bombing stuff?
exactly. I mean I know the bombing is the forefront storyline for the promo but yeah.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry for the DP.
Does anyone remember where Raina was during the second bombing. I know Nimah was with Alex and Natalie, unless I'm mixing the twins up

Old 01-06-2016, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry for the DP.
Does anyone remember where Raina was during the second bombing. I know Nimah was with Alex and Natalie, unless I'm mixing the twins up

Old 01-06-2016, 07:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipedia (View Post)
Sorry for the DP.
No idea. They never showed Raina in the NYC storyline during the finale. The producers are suggesting a list of characters that were in the command center and said "potentially Raina" was there too, but we never saw her. YET! Hopefully, it's just to throw us off, or if she was there, hopefully she is still alive. I believe she is alive.
Old 01-07-2016, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wasn't Raina still undercover? Or did they get both twins out of there?

April