Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2018, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! Hopefully someone will post the last few minutes when the episode becomes available!

I did just see GIF of Rumple/Z in his "back room". LOL umple hates Zelena, but he’s helping her; he gives her wise advise and offers comments meant to bolster her confidence while still zinging her. Only Rumple, lol
Old 04-14-2018, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad Rumple hasn't lost his snark

So the dagger is stolen but I guess Rumple gets it back soon since he has it in the filming pics And Rumple testing Alice in the flashback.. Facilier's heart is quite black. He's definitely up to no good.

Can't wait for the press release and the promo pics!

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I can't wait either , the magic has me a bit that Facilier can use on Rumple ..
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, that's worrying

icon by me
Old 04-15-2018, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Very

'The Guardian' promo pics

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 04-16-2018 at 12:10 PM
Old 04-16-2018, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

And the press release!

Quote:
WEAVER SEEKS ANSWERS AND RUMPELSTILTSKIN PUTS ALICE TO THE ULTIMATE TEST, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“The Guardian” – Following Nick’s death, Weaver discovers the Dark One Dagger has been taken and sets out to get it back, even if it means betraying Roni’s trust. Meanwhile, Margot takes Tilly on a date, but their time together takes an unexpected twist. In a flashback, Rumple, desperate to be reunited with Belle, pays Alice a visit, on “Once Upon a Time,” FRIDAY, APRIL 20 (8:00–9:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda, Alison Fernandez as Lucy and Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana.

Guest starring in this episode are Rose Reynolds as Alice/Tilly, Tiera Skovbye as Robin/Margot, Daniel Francis as Dr. Facilier/Mr. Samdi, Nathan Parsons as Nick Branson/Jack and Jeff Pierre as Naveen/Drew.

“The Guardian” was written by David H. Goodman & Brigitte Hales, and directed by Geofrey Hildrew.

“Once Upon a Time” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound. This program carries a TV-PG, L parental guideline.
X

icon by me
Old 04-16-2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oh my Oh my , right I need this eppy now

Yep the promo pics are
Old 04-16-2018, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

How? Why? He's just.....yummy, LOL.
Belleislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yep that is us all
Old 04-16-2018, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Indeed!

This one.. Wow!

And he looks so dashing in that FTL outfit!

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 04-16-2018 at 01:08 PM
Old 04-16-2018, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Um, Rumple’s Guardian outfit is gold and burgundy...Rumbelle and Skin Deep colors.........sob

The 2nd photo is gorgeous; I love how thoughtful Rumple is here; it looks like he’s thinking about Belle, with that faraway look in his eyes...... (and in the other photos, his eyes definitely look teary).

That first one......holy cow. This is one of my favorite photos of Bobby…EVER. The mussy floof, the casual stance, the JEANS with the badge next to the belt buckle…

Holy hell, I need a cold shower ….

There’s way too much to look at here…..which is probably why I didn’t notice that he’s wearing a gun. I’m thinking extremely naughty thoughts, lol

The press release sounds awesome! I'm so excited - but I'm NOT prepared for the tears..

So I have a theory about the Guardian based on information someone in the know posted today as well as spoiler photos from a few weeks ago.

Apparently this is going to be a “complicated” episode, one in which Rumple back-tracks to a degree. I have a feeling that he’s going to show Alice the prophecy, and possibly try to get her to take the dagger; in fact, I think she runs away, which would indicate that he pushed too hard, clearly out of desperation.

Below are a couple of photos from filming at the troll; you can see that Rumple has the scroll and dagger. Bobby and Alice filmed together….and they also filmed separately. I’m almost positive she runs away - though I don’t have proof.

Let’s assume that I’m recalling correctly, and that Rumple WAS so scared that he’d never find the Guardian, so desperate to reunite with Belle, that he tried to make Alice take the dagger………..well, that would indeed be a stumble, BUT a very human one. As good of a man as he’s become, as he is, he’s not a saint - and he’s a “desperate soul” indeed. It would be extremely unfortunate if this is what were to happen - for Alice of course, and for Rumple…but it’s absolutely something he could come back from. I’m sure he’d feel guilty for hurting someone he cares about….. poor babies.

I hope it plays out like this because I look forward to seeing a distraught Rumple who fears he’ll never see Belle again…….and because I’d look forward to seeing how he’d react to hurting someone he never meant to hurt. In the past, his despair has lead him to dark paths, but……..will this be different? I KNOW it will.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 04-16-2018 at 05:24 PM
Betsybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I am over the pics

I am not even going to speculate really....all I know is I want to give Rumple a big and it's going to hit me right in the feels . I do hope Alice/Rumple friendship isn't effected by this
Old 04-17-2018, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

I think Rumple will die unburdened, so I think his relationships will be fine......

I can't help thinking ahead to the finale and the Rumbelle reunion scenes, but I also can't wait to see how Rumple gets there....and to him knowing that he earned his place in the Afterlife, by Belle's side forever
Old 04-17-2018, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think it's Alice that Rumple will hurt in HH. I think it's Regina. The press release all but says that he's going to betray her, and they're friends now so it's going to hurt them both. I think that's paralleled with Rumple and Alice's relationship in the flashback. Maybe we'll finally see the scarifice he made for her..

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 04-17-2018 at 02:28 PM
Old 04-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I hope so and I hope Regina can understand, if that does happen, they done so well this season and I don't want that to backtrack..
Reply   Post New Thread