Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Certainly
crazy_diamond is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

More from the interview, which was apparently edited to some degree:

Quote:
I have only read the 2 scripts I was involved in, being beauty, the one that aired, where Belle ages and dies. Which was really sad, but really beautiful. And I only loved it and I was so proud of it and I think there were some beautiful scenes for belle and rumple and then the finale. Which I will not talk about because I will not ruin it for you guys, but I worked on it, I had lovely time. Sad again for different reasons because this time you’re really saying goodbye to the show. But its a lovely episode.
I love how she’s refusing to say much of anything because she doesn’t want to spoil anything…..
Old 04-13-2018, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Awww
Old 04-13-2018, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Is it wrong that literally the only thing I care about tonight is the promo for the next episode?

I never have to see Zelena and Rumple share a scene again. What she did to him, imo, is unforgiveable and every time I see her sneering face I get more irritated that they brought her back and only brought Emilie back to kill Belle.
Belleislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

We don't know what is going to happen tonight, I just hope we get an apology at the very least..
Old 04-13-2018, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

I don't think you can even apologize for what she did to him. Killing someone's child and locking them up for nearly a year and treating them like a dog and so on, touching them against their will. They may try to have her apologize but I just think "sorry" doesn't cut it.
Belleislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Just have to see, not long to wait now..
Old 04-13-2018, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

I'm not watching live, but Zelena apparently used Belle against Rumple, saying he'd never see her again if he didn't help her..

I LOATHE her

Rumple got in a great line, lol

”Someone finally chose you before Regina.”
Old 04-13-2018, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Well, Rumple initially refused to help so I'm kind of glad she reminded him of his quest. He can't be selfish now. And yes, his snark really was spot-on He clearly hasn't forgiven Zelena, and he has every right not to (As Z has said herself, some things just can't be forgiven). They then went to the evidence room, and Rumple gave Z her magic emerald necklace so she could defend herself, and after that he spent the rest the episode looking after Robin. Off-screen.

Here's the promo for the next episode. Looks intense!

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Well, Rumple initially refused to help so I'm kind of glad she reminded him of his quest. He can't be selfish now. And yes, his snark really was spot-on He clearly hasn't forgiven Zelena, and he has every right not to (As Z has said herself, some things just can't be forgiven). They then went to the evidence room, and Rumple gave Z her magic emerald necklace so she could defend herself, and after that he spent the rest the episode looking after Robin. Off-screen.

Here's the promo for the next episode. Looks intense!

I'm so glad that Rumple, as good of a man as he's become, isn't a SAINT, and that he still hates Zelena.........rightly so. I didn't see the episode (I never watch live), but I think he's being human more than being selfish.

The last few minutes, including the promo, were cut off because of Trump, so thank god someone posted this. I saw it earlier....and this is NOT what I expected at all….Rumple doesn’t take very good care of his dagger, lol. Poor baby….So he’s testing Alice, but now does taking Facilier’s heart prove anything ? Hmm

Just a reminder that we'll also be getting this............

Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin / Mr.Gold /... - You will always lose the ones you love the most
Old 04-14-2018, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

The promo
Old 04-14-2018, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

A couple of things:

From the promo, Now I think I understand ...Rumple is using the heart test the way he did with Regina, except this time he’s doesn’t want Alice to crush Facilier’s heart...nor does he want her to.....For now, if she’s the Guardian, a “great hero”, then he’s all that much closer to reuniting with Belle. What he doesn’t know is that HE is the Ultimate Guardian, HE is the “Great Hero”....!

I didn’t watch the episode yet, but god, I love Rumple; whatever his personal feelings are for Zelena, he still offered her hard-earned, profound wisdom.

Can anyone say what happened with Dr. F and Jack? The episode got cut off because the Orange One was speaking...thanks !
Old 04-14-2018, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'm only going to watch the promo once as I will keep speculating and my head will go into a tizzy , I'm counting down already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)

I didn’t watch the episode yet, but god, I love Rumple; whatever his personal feelings are for Zelena, he still offered her hard-earned, profound wisdom.

Can anyone say what happened with Dr. F and Jack? The episode got cut off because the Orange One was speaking...thanks !

and Dr. F killed Jack...
Reply   Post New Thread