Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2018, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Robert's Speculation and Spoiler Thread #8: Because good or bad, we love those spoilers!

You're welcome!

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

So last day ever of filming in Steveston yesterday , been their a few times over the years and managed to catch filming twice...
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Lucky you

According to Bex, the rest of the finale will be filmed indoors. So, no more OUAT filming spoilers..

icon by me
Old 03-30-2018, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Aww the end of an era
Old 03-31-2018, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

My friend was at the Dutch CC today and had a great time…. I had to ask her (pester, lol?) about the panel…

Em (and Bobby) is extremely trustworthy, so if she says we’ll love it (them, whatever- we know there are 2 scenes), then I believe it.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I had no doubt we would

Quote:
All selfies come with a price. But I was willing to pay it because @robcarlyle_ is ace. #fbf
#onceuponatime #bluefairy #rumplestiltskin
Old 04-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

From today.

I would give anything to hear from Em after the episode airs...........

A couple of things that I've seen around the blogs

Later, after this (though it's deleted), she said we'd all cry. She then implied that Rumple will be sacrificing himself. Given that Henry appears to be himself before the finale, and Gothel is gone.....I'd be puzzled. I have a theory, but I can't quite post it just yet. Either way, I will be a wreck.

Quote:
Anonymous asked:
I'm not asking for spoilers at all, but I'm curious - do you know how Rumple dies? If so, would you consider it satisfying? Thanks!

sgtmac7:

I’m not a hard core enough Rumple fan to speak for those who are.

But…I believe the end of this particular tale for him is wonderfully relevant to his rich history and his many complicated relationships so, yeah.

Quote:
Anonymous asked:
If you don’t mind my asking and I don’t want to sound like an idiot but what did sgtmac mean by they purposely and intentionally do the opposite of giving closure. Are they still getting forms of happy beginnings even though there isn’t closure? Why not give closure on show that is ending its run. Are they going to leave us with a cliffhanger then even though they know show is over. I hope I will end up liking finale.
Quote:
Okay so let’s talk in general about the way you can end a story. JK Rowling when she wrote the Epilogue to book 7 of the Harry Potter series explicitly says that they lived a quiet peaceful life. The adventures are over. The grand story of their lives ended long ago.

Once Upon a Time has always started from the premise of what happens after the story ends. Snow White is woken up from her curse and she and Prince Charming marry. That’s where the story ends in the fairy tale. Once says “oh but then the Evil Queen showed up and they had this other adventure.”

Expect Once to end it’s series with the idea that this is the end of one adventure, but the characters… all of them even Belle and Rumple in their afterlife… have more adventures ahead of them. No happy endings. No happy beginnings as euphemisms for happy endings. Life. A life with adventures that the audience are invited to imagine now.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Given that Rumple is looking after everyone this season and he called them his family in the last episode, I think he will sacrifice himself to save everyone (not just one person). I have no idea how it will happen, though.

And yeah, Emilie's last scene must be good since she was wearing the ball gown

That's a cool pic of Bobby and Keegan I think it's old, though..

icon by me
Old 04-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah I was thinking the pic was old too, but I thought I would air of the side of caution...

I think he will save everyone as well....the whole damn family clan

I'm glad though that from what little the spoilers said that even though we know that Rumple and Belle will reunite, their adventures will continue which I
Old 04-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

It's old.....FBF is "flashback friday"...

Yes, I do think Rumple will save everyone...... oh good lord, the feels. Belle is so SO SO SO proud of him, and so am I.

Rumbelle's Adventures in the Afterlife......I want that so much, lol.

Just remember we're getting two scenes..TWO...and I'm already imagining a Rumbelle kiss, sigh..........
Old 04-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay! You used my idea!

I am enjoying this show so much and I cannot wait to see it play out and am hoping for a fantastic finale!
Old 04-02-2018, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

FYI, the tweet is actually wrong....... Emilie never said that. I listened to the panel -she was "meh" on the last scene she filmed (or two), saying she thought we'd like it. She seemed far more enthusiastic about the 6B finale stuff.............but, that could just be me. I'm sure we'll love what we get anyway.
Old 04-02-2018, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Yay! You used my idea!

I am enjoying this show so much and I cannot wait to see it play out and am hoping for a fantastic finale!

and can't wait too Grace
Old 04-02-2018, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

I honestly think the finale is going to be a gift to the fans...it’s going to be HUGE fun, and for our fandom, incredibly beautiful.

While I’m being greedy, give me deleted scenes and a Bobby/Em Beauty commentary in the DVD!
Old 04-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

I do hope they'll do a commentary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Yay! You used my idea!

Me too!

icon by me
Reply   Post New Thread