Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2015, 05:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On My Own (View Post)
I added you to the supporters list!

In all honestly, I unintentionally put "supporters" instead of "shippers" when I was making the OP. I'm glad I did, though, because your explanation is totally accurate. Thanks for bring that here. I may add it to the OP, if you don't mind. Also, would you mind if I used one of your arts/pics from the US Open to put in the OP? You will be credited, of course!

As for the "US Gropen" thing (srsly, people? ), I for one thought the pictures were cute & sweet and I honestly didn't really notice the hand in her pants. Maybe I was looking at pics that were edited? But it seemed like they were in an isolated area and if there were kids around, they shouldn't have been doing it and they should remember cameras will be catching them in the act as they're a popular couple on a popular TV show. But having said all that, I am glad to see couples displaying love & affection for each other and I pray they really are in love, unlike so many other couples these days who just "end their love" so suddenly. It kinda reminds me of the quote in The Notebook: "You don't look at Daddy the way I look at Noah. You don't laugh, you don't play. You don't know anything about love!" We need more people like Kat & Elyes in this world to show us what real love is.
I don't mind at all.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Very well said! They were in a really public place but whatever, a little heavy PDA never hurt anyone once in awhile you can tell they are completely in love, it's so obvious and I adore it. Can't wait for their future, I could never see them "throwing their love away" like so many others, I really think it's special <3
Old 09-22-2015, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can I be added to the shippers list, please?
Old 09-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Kat and Elyes were all kinds of adorable last night during the premiere!

I love this pic! A fan asked for a selfie, and they were happy to oblige!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 09-22-2015, 05:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sooooooo cute! Kat also instagrammed a pic of herself wearing his shoes, saying that she forgot her heels so she was wearing her boyfriend's oversized slip-ons. They're so adorable together.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Aw what a cute selfie!
Old 09-22-2015, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved seeing all the pics of them yesterday! And the pics of her Elyes was putting on the YahooTV instagram.

Old 09-22-2015, 07:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really think these two are gonna get married and be in love forever. Living and working together = basically with each other 24/7 and sooo so happy & in love. I'm excited to see what their future has in store <3
Old 09-22-2015, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Well, soon, they'll be officially dating almost 2 years. So that's a good amount of time.

By the way, this interview was uploaded yesterday. It's from the summer. I haven't seen it yet. But they are so funny and adorable here:

Walter and Paige

Old 09-23-2015, 07:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
Well, soon, they'll be officially dating almost 2 years. So that's a good amount of time.

By the way, this interview was uploaded yesterday. It's from the summer. I haven't seen it yet. But they are so funny and adorable here:

Wait, 2 years? I think they started dating around May or June of 2014. So about a year and four months now. Remember, they only met in March 2014. I have no doubt they'll be together for MANY years though if not forever!

Adorable interviews.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

I could be wrong, but I think they might have started dating pretty much right away while filming the pilot in March because by June, they were very SHOWY in terms of their feelings. Especially during the events.

I was watching the Special Features, and Kat talked about how her and Elyes were basically stuck in the car filming that airplane/car scene for 2 full days just the two of them. So I think that bought them together. At another point in the behind the scenes stuff, they were shown to be play fighting....

So I'd say at least by April, they were dating...I'd assume. Could be sooner!

Walter and Paige

Old 09-23-2015, 04:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I could be wrong, but I think they might have started dating pretty much right away while filming the pilot in March because by June, they were very SHOWY in terms of their feelings. Especially during the events.

I was watching the Special Features, and Kat talked about how her and Elyes were basically stuck in the car filming that airplane/car scene for 2 full days just the two of them. So I think that bought them together. At another point in the behind the scenes stuff, they were shown to be play fighting....

So I'd say at least by April, they were dating...I'd assume. Could be sooner!
Hmm it's hard to say. I remember a recent article (in which the reporter visited the set) talked about cast chemistry and said that they had been "dating since last summer". But Kat filed for divorce from her ex husband in May 2014 (after being separated for over a year) so maybe the new relationship with Elyes was incentive for that. But I'm not sure if they were officially together as soon as April/May, but even if they weren't a couple yet they were probably flirting/maybe casually seeing each other/who knows. They were definitely together by SDCC 2014 though, that was incredibly obvious!

I want more couple pics on Instagram! I'm greedy and can't get enough of them! Haha
Old 09-23-2015, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Well, if we count officially from June, I'd say that's at least a year and 4 months....maybe more.

Walter and Paige

Old 09-23-2015, 04:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well, if we count officially from June, I'd say that's at least a year and 4 months....maybe more.

Can't help but wonder if they'll get engaged anytime soon. Holiday hiatus is coming up in less than two months......
Old 09-23-2015, 07:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't want to speculate since I don't know when "Love Strikes" was written (before or during her relationship with Elyes), but just hearing/reading the words...

"Thought I’d spend the greatest years curled up alone
Without someone to kiss my neck
Thought I’d feel the winter cold more than anyone
‘Cause I wouldn’t have the family that I dreamed since I was born"

... makes me wonder if the song was written after she started dating Elyes. I saw the interview she had with The Talk, and she mentioned that her album was very personal so based on the lyrics, she definitely wants to have a family of her own someday. If the lyrics weren't initially about Elyes (kind of hard to imagine they wouldn't be, though), they're certainly about him now. They've been dating strong for almost a year and a half; I wouldn't be surprised if they get engaged in the next year. (but, whether they get engaged or don't, that's their business, haha)

Last edited by WriterFreak001; 09-23-2015 at 09:59 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread