View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 05:10 PM
WriterFreak001
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On My Own (View Post)
I added you to the supporters list!

In all honestly, I unintentionally put "supporters" instead of "shippers" when I was making the OP. I'm glad I did, though, because your explanation is totally accurate. Thanks for bring that here. I may add it to the OP, if you don't mind. Also, would you mind if I used one of your arts/pics from the US Open to put in the OP? You will be credited, of course!

As for the "US Gropen" thing (srsly, people? ), I for one thought the pictures were cute & sweet and I honestly didn't really notice the hand in her pants. Maybe I was looking at pics that were edited? But it seemed like they were in an isolated area and if there were kids around, they shouldn't have been doing it and they should remember cameras will be catching them in the act as they're a popular couple on a popular TV show. But having said all that, I am glad to see couples displaying love & affection for each other and I pray they really are in love, unlike so many other couples these days who just "end their love" so suddenly. It kinda reminds me of the quote in The Notebook: "You don't look at Daddy the way I look at Noah. You don't laugh, you don't play. You don't know anything about love!" We need more people like Kat & Elyes in this world to show us what real love is.
I don't mind at all.