View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 04:04 PM
smileychick
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
I could be wrong, but I think they might have started dating pretty much right away while filming the pilot in March because by June, they were very SHOWY in terms of their feelings. Especially during the events.

I was watching the Special Features, and Kat talked about how her and Elyes were basically stuck in the car filming that airplane/car scene for 2 full days just the two of them. So I think that bought them together. At another point in the behind the scenes stuff, they were shown to be play fighting....

So I'd say at least by April, they were dating...I'd assume. Could be sooner!
Hmm it's hard to say. I remember a recent article (in which the reporter visited the set) talked about cast chemistry and said that they had been "dating since last summer". But Kat filed for divorce from her ex husband in May 2014 (after being separated for over a year) so maybe the new relationship with Elyes was incentive for that. But I'm not sure if they were officially together as soon as April/May, but even if they weren't a couple yet they were probably flirting/maybe casually seeing each other/who knows. They were definitely together by SDCC 2014 though, that was incredibly obvious!

I want more couple pics on Instagram! I'm greedy and can't get enough of them! Haha