Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2016, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah me to thats why i love the rewatch
Old 01-16-2016, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

agree, youtube and rewatch does help.

I miss them and in general I miss Season 1 and the kind of feel I got from the show
Old 01-16-2016, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

true im happy im rewatching it, it brings back why i fell inlove with the show
Old 01-16-2016, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

that it does... across the board
Old 01-16-2016, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i love the way caitlin is worried ffor barry and just their action tigether
Old 01-17-2016, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

agree, and while we've had some of the worry we haven't had much of the rest this season
Old 01-18-2016, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah that is true very sad actuallly! :/
Old 01-18-2016, 05:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
agree, and while we've had some of the worry we haven't had much of the rest this season
Very true ive been watching some clips from season 1 barry did way more eith the gang than he does now ... ok his working more but he doesn't do a lot with the gang one on one
Old 01-18-2016, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Very true ive been watching some clips from season 1 barry did way more eith the gang than he does now ... ok his working more but he doesn't do a lot with the gang one on one
thats true, and thats my main problem right now, i want more of that
Old 01-18-2016, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

yeah, there were training clips or there were times when he needed to be patched up or they were just kind of hanging out at Star Labs or elsewhere, etc...

I miss that too

this season its like they turned it into a 9 to 5 job and that's it
Old 01-18-2016, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah its kind of sad i need more interacting between them, go out and eat, invent new gear or something together, train barry some more, help him discover his powers more

instead of having the villain of the week every episode, maybe some tragic thing will happen instead inside the team
Old 01-18-2016, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

yeah though I don't know if its been so much the villain of the week this year and all the introduced romance of - Kendra , Jay and Patty to be honest.

maybe one of them but all 3? at the same time and now , granted, Patty's time and Kendra's time might be coming to a close but you still have Jay and now iris boss too? And Wally?

So I think the villain of the week thing can be part I also think its somewhat a result of them introducing all the romance and trying to introduce everything all at once at the same time
Old 01-19-2016, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i just took this over here i hope its okay

Quote:
well... apparently or supposedly Caitlin's going to have her own S/L that according to Grant is "bad ass".

so I imagine the only thing I can think of - right now - is Killer Frost and that would serve as the hint of that this season I suppose....is her being on Earth 2. Unless things pick up in 2B regarding the laying the foundation for the beginning of that story line then I don't know what else it would be.

of course, didn't quite say "when" so it could still be multiple years away - presuming of course the show goes that long
true i mean i understand this as she will become KF, but he says "her character as a doctor" or something like that, so that i cant connect with becoming KF

maybe they get some day from KF and try it on Caitlin? i have no clue really
Old 01-19-2016, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

well, if they are turning her into KF in the show then the connection to her being a doctor could be how she became KF in the comics.

Dr. Caitlin Snow, a scientist sent to S.T.A.R. Labs Outpost #72 in the Arctic to work on a thermodynamic engine whose creator had committed suicide. Snow soon discovered the place had been infiltrated by H.I.V.E. agents. When they tried to kill her inside the engine, Snow frantically ripped off the coolant system, merging her body with ice.

so that would fit with her being a doctor and then the KF orgin of the character. maybe its in the Arctic and maybe its not IDK?
Old 01-19-2016, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
well, if they are turning her into KF in the show then the connection to her being a doctor could be how she became KF in the comics.

Dr. Caitlin Snow, a scientist sent to S.T.A.R. Labs Outpost #72 in the Arctic to work on a thermodynamic engine whose creator had committed suicide. Snow soon discovered the place had been infiltrated by H.I.V.E. agents. When they tried to kill her inside the engine, Snow frantically ripped off the coolant system, merging her body with ice.

so that would fit with her being a doctor and then the KF orgin of the character. maybe its in the Arctic and maybe its not IDK?
ooooooooooooooooh that would be interesting yes

i kind of hope it happens, so we get e2 KF AAAND some time E1 KF