Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2011, 04:29 AM
Elite Fan

One month more to wait is not so bad after 13 years or more of waiting thus far!

Mine will be coming from online as it'll cost over $100 here in Oz as-usual.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc318 (View Post)
Me too! I just can't decide where to pre-order it at. The DLC that's being offered for the game from Walmart and Gamestop look pretty good. Help!!!!
I really like Gamestop (and I'm not a big fan of Walmart because of their questionable business practices but that's just personal preference )
I definitely think I'll have to check it out. I saw a preview for it when I was out of town this weekend at a Gamestop in the mall in Indianapolis and it just looked really, really good. Like, something I'd really like. And Rockstar always does pretty well with their games.

Yeah, another month isn't bad after a 13 year wait But I still want it now. I'm looking forward to a nice, fun FPS that's just running and gunning and you don't have to think too hard about it
Old 05-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngel (View Post)
I really like Gamestop (and I'm not a big fan of Walmart because of their questionable business practices but that's just personal preference )
Yeah, I'm thinking of going with Gamestop because Walmart can't guarantee that I'll get the game on release day.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 05-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

So is there a new revised actual release date for Duke Nukem Forever?
Old 05-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial (View Post)
So is there a new revised actual release date for Duke Nukem Forever?
Gamestop.com is still showing June 14th, 2011 as its release date.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, that's what I've seen on all the posters. I'm waiting for them to keep pushing it back and back and then next April 1st coming out and saying "April Fools, we never actually had a game."
Old 05-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

I know you are just joking, because with all of the gameplay and official videos they have released over the last few months it would be very-mean to do such a thing.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngel (View Post)
Yeah, that's what I've seen on all the posters. I'm waiting for them to keep pushing it back and back and then next April 1st coming out and saying "April Fools, we never actually had a game."
Doubt that would happen with all the pre-orders that are going on for it.

Old 05-10-2011, 04:41 AM
Elite Fan

Warning, there's pixellated-out CGI nudity, swear words spoken and swear words as text on this video. The end 10 seconds is the best bit imo of this trailer.

I don't remember the old Duke Nukem games being so sexy and gory?

Last edited by Camibra; 05-10-2011 at 04:46 AM
Old 05-10-2011, 05:10 AM
Supreme Fan

I think they were sexy and gory for their time, but that was 13 years ago when there wasn't really the technology to make them as realistic.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

that game trailer was funny!
My LJ
Old 05-16-2011, 03:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Haha, I just love the sense of humor that game has. It doesn't take itself too seriously and it's just so much fun to play. I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait to kick some alien @$$
Old 05-17-2011, 07:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Just saw on Amazon.com that COD:MW3 will be released around Christmas this year. We'll see what else they can screw up . I'm just hoping that it performs better than BO did on release, but I'm also getting it for 360 this time around, and they have a tendency to do better. We'll see.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Keeping in mind that Infinity Ward (who made CoD4 and MW2) were 50% sacked/fired for they hated what was done when they were forced to go against their intuition as game designers then spoke out about the dodginess of MW2 they were fired. So the next CoD game could be better with fresh blood but more than likely it will be so much worse that it will be a joke. Do you have a link for that?

BTW, I just noticed in the YT Duke Nukem link I added above there is a casket behind the two school girls...

Last edited by Camibra; 05-17-2011 at 07:38 AM
Old 05-17-2011, 08:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Here's the COD link for amazon.com

Also, so far, L.A. Noire is getting amazing reviews!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread