Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
Spoiler:

I don't ship them, because it honestly seems like the sibling switch er roo type of thing. But its better to get over this conflict now than latter. Whether or not they get together latter, at least there is no secrets between them.
Spoiler:

I do think the secrets should go,but it bugs me because they're so much better than Freya and Dash. It should have been Ingrid/Dash from the get-go and the triangle was lame as hell. She sees the best in people and probably feels betrayed.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well past!Ingrid was in love with Dash's grandfather or something, and look how that turn out.

But if Ingrid decides to pursue a relationship with Dash, I think she needs to enforce certain rules.

But I will say this I felt like the love triangle in S1 brought their characters down,, making them a bit unlikeable particarly Freya & Killian. But I found Dash to be a bit on the dull side. Now it was canon to the books I guess. But I find love triangles a cheap source of drama these days. Now I don't care for Dash/Ingrid, do I feel like they have a connection sure. But I don't know if I really ship them.

Old 09-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Extreme Fan

I'll come back more and update, but those sex scenes tonight were made even more perfect because they were paired with my FAVOURITE SONG! I SCREAMED! Perfection!
Old 09-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Finally watched the episode so I can post more again. I liked the episode a lot. Everyone for sure had a lot of relationship issues and drama, well more so then usual.

I am confused about Eva, and how it works that her daughter ages so quickly, or however that works. It is really weird. I am hoping Eva isn't around much longer though.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Dream (View Post)
Finally watched the episode so I can post more again. I liked the episode a lot. Everyone for sure had a lot of relationship issues and drama, well more so then usual.

I am confused about Eva, and how it works that her daughter ages so quickly, or however that works. It is really weird. I am hoping Eva isn't around much longer though.
Yeah, I have to rewatch. Is Killian's mojo what keeps her young? I thought the old lady was Eva, b/c he saw her true face when they were having sex.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm assuming Eva's daughter that is her real age. Which would make Eva really really old.

Something is keeping her young. And I'm assuming I think she needs his baby for something?

April
Old 09-12-2014, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

It is just so weird. I hope someone can help Killian get away from her soon, I don't think he can do it by himself, especially when he is under her spell.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah that is creepy im not liking it

I felt sorry for freddy

yeah dash needs to sort himself out first

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}