Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-05-2014, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 2.08 'Sex, Lies and Birthday Cake' Discussion - Airs 09.07.14

Witches of East End -- Episode Discussion

Quote:
Freya and Frederick celebrate a milestone birthday; Tarkoff puts pressure on Frederick; Ingrid and Dash grow closer; Tommy gets a surprise from Wendy; Joanna faces one of her worst fears.
Old 09-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks for starting the episode thread. Can't wait for it
Old 09-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the thread and for the preview for the episodes, This is the forst one that I ave seen,. Since Amason does not do preview on their instant watch

-Lisa-
Old 09-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 09-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread.

Love the title for the episode.

April
Old 09-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait for the episode tomorrow!

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 09-07-2014, 06:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for starting this

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-07-2014, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Hope everyone enjoys the episode. I am hoping to have time to watch tomorrow as I work tonight, but might not be till Tuesday for me.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

I need to rematch since I missed stuff,but this was a great episode,shipper-wise. I feel really sorry for Frederic's girlfriend,though. It's better her than his family,but still. Tarkoff is a great villain,even if Ava is scary as hell in her own right. I'm enjoying his scenes with Joanna,even if he's a lying piece of .

Poor Dashing-Who would have thought that it would screw up before it even happened?
Old 09-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

The episode was amazing!

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 09-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I have a question. Dash said he was saving all these people because he is using his powers. But wouldn't that have consequences as well? Or is just bringing somebody back from the dead.

But I am glad that Ingrid finally knows the truth, but I guess we'll see how long it last.

I did love the Frillian scenes, and the fact that Freya told him about their past lives. But I do wonder if Killian and Dash roles in Asgard. I mean Fred knew at least Killian then.

Old 09-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He would bring people back, and take the lives of people he thought didn't deserve to live. That's how he's justifying his actions.

So much sex in the episode, yet they all separated at the end.

I feel really bad for Freddie's girlfriend. She really cares for him, and he seems to care for her too. I understand for the spell to work he needs the host to trust him, but his girlfriend

Killian and Freya finally getting together and then it being ripped from us I hate being jerked around like this.

I honestly didn't think it was smart for Ingrid to even give Dash the time of day. He slept with someone when he was just on a date with her. WHAT? What logic is this? He sweet talked her with his we're the same speech. I'm glad she found out everything, and is now brushing him off. He needs to redeem himself.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 09-07-2014, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

So he is pretty much playing god then. Not a good mentality.

But it just seems like spells can backfire. I mean Ingrid brought back Wendy back from the dead, but lost somebody she loved. Dash is healing a lot of people, but I don't remember it backfiring on him quite yet. But I did miss an ep or 2.

But it just seems like Freya didn't really care that Eva was a witch. Especially after learning in a previous ep that was "protected" by an owl and whatever Wendy said about the owl. But I will say that even during Killian's conversation with Freya about Eva. There seems to be some evidence he was still under a spell. I mean saying she was a good person?

Old 09-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
Oh I have a question. Dash said he was saving all these people because he is using his powers. But wouldn't that have consequences as well? Or is just bringing somebody back from the dead.

But I am glad that Ingrid finally knows the truth, but I guess we'll see how long it last.

I did love the Frillian scenes, and the fact that Freya told him about their past lives. But I do wonder if Killian and Dash roles in Asgard. I mean Fred knew at least Killian then.
Spoiler:

Quote:
I honestly didn't think it was smart for Ingrid to even give Dash the time of day. He slept with someone when he was just on a date with her. WHAT? What logic is this? He sweet talked her with his we're the same speech. I'm glad she found out everything, and is now brushing him off. He needs to redeem himself.
He does,but I wish their conflict hadn't started right off the bat.
Old 09-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:

I don't ship them, because it honestly seems like the sibling switch er roo type of thing. But its better to get over this conflict now than latter. Whether or not they get together latter, at least there is no secrets between them.