Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2016, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

I forgot about that. I think she will tell Laurel that they won over DD or something like that
Old 05-24-2016, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Maybe. Have to wait and see.
Old 05-24-2016, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Arrow finale: Stephen Amell teases showdown with Darhk | EW.com

EDIT

Quote:
ArrowWritersRoom ‏@ARROWwriters · 5m5 minutes ago

It's time for another #Arrow #DialogueTease :

"When the Ghosts attacked, you froze. I’ve never seen you do that before."
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385

Last edited by backstreetboysfan; 05-24-2016 at 11:09 AM
Old 05-24-2016, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks for the article.

To Oliver or said by Oliver?
Old 05-24-2016, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's too Diggle or Thea by either Oliver or Lyla. Oliver is handling everything really week considering, so I'd be surprised a him freezing right now. But Diggle and Thea are struggling with stuff right now so they'd be more likely to unexpectedly freeze. I'm leaning more towards Diggle because of Andy since he was sort of a Ghost before and maybe fighting Ghosts again reminds him of Andy or something. Not sure why Thea would freeze though. Maybe after everything she's been through she's just tired of fighting and freezes instead of fighting back. If she's leaving which it seems like she will, she needs a reason and since she's kind of handling the MM stuff pretty well maybe it's just her realizing she needs more reason than just its a cool adrenaline rush to be Speedy and maybe she also needs to feel more in control of her life after all the kidnapping sand druggings and stuff. So my guess is it's directed at Diggle or Thea.

I wonder how DD got his daughter back. He seems suprised by whoever is walking in on them, i think it's Oliver but then when did he her her back? Also why are they seemingly underground again? Also I almost would've said he actually loves his daughter only he's trying to destroy the world she lives in. That's effed up.

Also how did we get back to the world being destroyed again? Felicity stopped the nukes and Oliver busts in pretty quick to stop DD from forcing her to make them go again so how is the world in danger? It sounded like he has misses in his control again but I thought they were just pointed at SC? I'm confused, lol.

SA mentioned fighting DD on an even playing field, does that mean DD is getting depowered again? Seems like he'd have to be if the citizens of SC running at him is supposed to do anything. Otherwise he can just poof away or kill them instantly with magic.

Since Curtis will be okay, though I'm curious how he gets so badly hurt, I'm going to go ahead and say I think him getting hurt could in a weird way be a good thing. Not the actually getting hurt obviously but I think it will make him not want to be on TA anytime soon. And I think that's good because I want them to kind of take it slow with him. I love Curtis but A) he's not ready and needs a lot more time before he should or could take on that kind of life and B) I want to see Arrow get back to OTA some. Overcrowding the lair didn't actually work so well for the show. They are better and ore efficient smaller. And he's really more an inventor not a hacker so he can't truly do Felicity's job like she can so I think it's better for him to start maybe as a part time member. Just help them sometimes and spend time growing and stuff before taking on that life full time. So hopefull that's what they will do. Also please show find some other way besides killing Paul to get him to full on Mr. terrific. Death as a stimulus for superherodom is way way overused in the Flarrow verse. And I think Curtis especially doesn't need to be destroyed like that. He doesn't need to lose his Curtisness and sort of innocence but losing Paul would do that.

Also I really think Olicity will be together in the end. I just don't see how they can face the end of the world and not end up at I want to try again with us. I mean it's the end of the world, sort of twice in a row. That has to make them think life is too short to be aprt from the person I love more than anything. It's not going to be all fairy tale driving off into the sunset escaping all problems reunited but I do think they will be together. It will be like giving their relationship a second chance going a little but slower and working on stuff together reunited. I just don't see how after so much death and the almost apocalypse they don't get at least there to giving their relationship another chance and working on thief stuff and SC'sstuff together.. So I still have hope.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-24-2016 at 12:02 PM
Old 05-24-2016, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm now leaning towards it being Lyla to John.

Maybe Oliver gets some power himself to even things out. That magic tattoo has to be for something.

Yes, don't rush Curtis into being a hero and don't kill Paul.

Reunited works for me. I can wait til 5X01 for the ring to be back on her hand.

https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/735174481577005057

Last edited by BlueDog9; 05-24-2016 at 01:09 PM
Old 05-24-2016, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

I forgot about Oliver using magic too, lol. Probably is what SA meant. But then what are the people of SC going to do against DD? He can poof away or touch them and kill them instantly. A mob of people still isn't effective against a dude with powers he has. I guess Oliver could weaken him but A) he didn't seem weakened when they were rushing him and B) bullets and arrows couldn't kill him when he has magic so how are a bunch of people going to stop him? I mean yay for the city helping but I'm confused by what they can do against DD.

Curtis almost dying seems to indicate going slow with him. I don't see how he wants that life after almost dying. And yeah going slow is good. Part of the problem with LL is how much they rushed stuff with her. It wasn't believable. I want better for Curtis. He's attic but he needs to learn fighting skills because I imagine he'd be in the field some. He's got a lot to learn really. He needs time, no need to rush it. Even the cast wants more OTA so they should focus on that some. Let Curtis and Thea (she could probably use some more emotional development) do some more growing. I think Paul will survive this season at least. Really hoping they don't kill him ever though. Curtis doesn't need him to die to be a superhero. Honestly having someone at home he's fighting for would probably make him an even better superhero.

I think we will get a reunion. And maybe the ring will come up in like Oliver says it's Felicity's when she's ready or Felicity assures him she will want want it back one day kind of way. Or something like that. It just seems like the ring needs to come back but regardless I really think they will reunite at the very least.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-24-2016, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Video

Quote:
Arrow ‏@CW_Arrow

Oliver struggles to stand tall as the world crumbles around him on tomorrow's season finale of #Arrow at 8/7c!
https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/735219079431127041
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 05-24-2016, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Early insider video huh. Maybe we'll get the peeks early tomorrow.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
A big bad plot that you couldn't do til you were further into the series....hm....
^I meant to say something about this earlier. I think it has to do with something that SA said I think at the con. I think the new big bad is going to be a villain because of something Oliver and/or TA did. Like some event they were involved in debt this guy on a bad path. Kind of like how Ray's fiancé died in the Slade thing in season 2 and set him on the apathy to being a hero only this time whatever happened sends the new guy on a path to villainy and he'll blame Oliver and/or TA. And you can't do something like that in a big way until you've created some history to choose from that sent him on this path. Thus needing to be several seasons into the series to do this storyline.

Which to me this is another reason Oliver Oliver shouldn't be revealing himself. Having him reveal himself before he's about to face a really personal villain who probably wants real revenge on him and/or TA makes no sense. Also Oliver and TA have put a lot of bad guys away, and clearly prison breaks happen. It's also stupid to reveal yourself when you have like a notebook full of enemies who could seek revenge on you given the chance. I had a thought that might indicate he's not going to do that. If he was he'd probably do it to rally the city but when see him and the people rushing DD he's still got his hood and mask on. If he'd outed himself why wear those anymore?

^David says Olicity is endgame! Or to be clear that's what he believes. See he's totally still team Olicity. And okay he did also say he doesn't know how they get to endgame but I mean of course he doesn't he's not one of the writers. I just love him gushing about Olicity like this!

He also loved the 4x03 stuff where O/D were fighting and Felicity told them to stop and handle it like adults!
Old 05-24-2016, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think if he outs himself, it's after that scene.

Glad David knows that.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

A. Thena Agron ‏@AThenaAgron

"I'm looking forward to the fisticuffs. I wanna get back to the fighting" David on FB about what he wants to see in Season 5 #Arrow #OTA

Old 05-24-2016, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

He wants what we want.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I think if he outs himself, it's after that scene.

Glad David knows that.
No I think if he does it, it would be to rally the city to fight back against DD. What's the point after they've defeated DD? If the bad guy is defeated and everything is more or less back to normal city wise, other than the giant hole in it, I don't see a reason to out himself anymore. I mean they would already willingly followed him without him outing himself at that point so what reason is there to out himself then? Not that there's really ever a good reason to do it, it's not smart when you are superhero with a whole roster of enemies already and sure to make more, but I would think if they were going to go that route it would be so he could rally the the city. Plus he's got one speech as Oliver during the chips and one as GA during the chaos how many more speeches is going to give in one episode? I think potentially him facing DD with the city in his hood and mask could be a good sign they aren't going that route. I really hope they aren't.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think outing himself would be the stupidest thing he could do