Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2016, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 05-19-2016, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nice interview.

"Something that happens in the finale will help change that." Please don't out your secret identity Oliver.
Old 05-19-2016, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Something will happen that helps change what?

I really can't see him outting himself. It's too dangerous and being able to take care of yourself doesn't make you invincible as LL's death proved. And it's not just his identity he'd be giving up. Everyone would else would pretty much be outed with him. Also it doesn't make sense with the whole Willliam thing. Anyone finds out he has a son and they can try to locate William and hurt him. Also it would disrespect Roy's sacrifice. It just doesn't make sense.

Also I really don't want Arrow's 100th episode to be the crossover either. They need to make it an episode earlier so the 100tg Arrow episode can be all about Arrow. Also they should maybe consider whether people,mreally want to watch four nights four different shows to keep up with the story from the shows they do watch because not everyone watches all the shows and 4 nights of tv for one storyline is a lot to expect people to watch. And it's a lot of characters do service and four very different shows to smash together. I think it's just overkill. It's going to be a mess and half, most people won't know what the effort is going on half the time because how many people actually watch all 4 shows on the regular? I'm guessing not that many. It's a terrible idea. I honestly don't get the point of crossing over with SG especially, story wise because she's on E3. I don't care about E3, I care about the actual universe the characters I already know live in. Tbh I don't really like this whole multiverse thing. I think it's pointless.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-19-2016 at 05:21 PM
Old 05-19-2016, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Will help change how the city views Oliver.

BTW, LOT had a really good reason as to why Sara can't go back and save Laurel.
Old 05-19-2016, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Oh well he probably meant Oliver rallying the city to stop DD. Which is another reason I don't think he's outing himself. We know he rallies them as Oliver, so why even bother doing that if he's going to put himself? Why not just start out in the GA suit and out himself? It kind of seems like he's being a hero as Oliver and as the GA separately. Also the whole being connected to all these other shows thing I think also indicates not outing himself. How can they have an outed superhero amongst ones still hiding themselves? Plus I feel like it puts them all at risk of being outed if people know the other heroes associated with Oliver the potentially outed superhero. I just don't think Oliver outing himself makes sense or will work for this show and show universe at all.

Cool, what was it?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-19-2016, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

If they tried to stopped DD, he'd kill Laurel, Sara, Quentin, and the team.
Old 05-19-2016, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

That is definitely a good reason but how does anyone know what would happen if Sara changed that event? How do they know all that stuff would happen if they tried to stop DD? And it's not an unchangeable event, it's just the consequences of changing it would be much worse? That works too. She has to stay dead with those consequences.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-19-2016, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Rip knew because he's a Time Master.

Had some good Lance family feels. Sara's staying with the LOT team to honor Laurel's memory.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

So does being a Time Master mean they know what would happen if certain events were changed? Because obviously Sara didn't try to stop DD so the massacre of everyone on Arrow didn't happen so being a Time Master means not only knowing future events but also knowing the outcome of changing events?

That's good. I love Sara but she's thriving on LoT. Her coming back to Arrow full time like I saw speculated at one point wouldn't have been right for her nor would've it have been honoring LL.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yes, that's what it means.

I feel the same way.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

Okay now it makes much more sense, lol. At first I was like that's a good reason not to undo her death but how does he know something that didn't actually happen and only could happen if Sara undid the death but now that I know what Rip knows as Time Master, I get it. Thanks for explaining.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
Those Upfronts pissed me off?! How do they not have any females representing Arrow and The Flash?! What were they afraid they would outshine Melissa or something?! This was ridiculous?! Oh and now we have to deal with a 4 show crossover?! I mean really?! I'm so over this crap! I hope Arrow ends once the contracts are up?! They've been getting crapped on since The Flash got picked up and it just gets worse every year?! I hope Stephen refuses to sign on for additional seasons once his contract is up? I wouldn't blame him?! Arrow deserves better!
I'm upset too. It's not okay to not include the female cast like this. Also I think a 4 show crossover is a terrible idea. But I'm really perplexed by the Arrow should just end or let's stop watching or let's just give up attitude I'm seeing all over. I love Arrow, the cast loves Arrow, and the showrunners and writers love Arrow. I don't want it to end. I'm going to keep watching for sure and I want it to end when the cast and show runners are ready for it to end. We've known the CW suck when it comes to Arrow. But I don't watch Arrow to support the CW, I do it because I love Arrow. I love the characters and the cast. And yeah the cast and show deserve better in a lot of ways but the CW being run by idiots hasn't stopped them from making a great show and enjoying their jobs and everything. They deserve to tell their story as long as they want. Hopefully the outcry over Upfronts will change some things but whatever happens I'm going to love and watch and enjoy and support Arrow. I'm going to support my ship and the amazing cast and the show I love. I am not letting the CW being stupid ruin it for me. Hopefully some day they'll take a hint they need to do bette but I refuse to let them ruin my fave show for me either way. The CW does some stupid things but Arrow is worth enduring quite a bit to me.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

It had good scenes.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 05-19-2016, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I'm upset too. It's not okay to not include the female cast like this. Also I think a 4 show crossover is a terrible idea. But I'm really perplexed by the Arrow should just end or let's stop watching or let's just give up attitude I'm seeing all over. I love Arrow, the cast loves Arrow, and the showrunners and writers love Arrow. I don't want it to end. I'm going to keep watching for sure and I want it to end when the cast and show runners are ready for it to end. We've known the CW suck when it comes to Arrow. But I don't watch Arrow to support the CW, I do it because I love Arrow. I love the characters and the cast. And yeah the cast and show deserve better in a lot of ways but the CW being run by idiots hasn't stopped them from making a great show and enjoying their jobs and everything. They deserve to tell their story as long as they want. Hopefully the outcry over Upfronts will change some things but whatever happens I'm going to love and watch and enjoy and support Arrow. I'm going to support my ship and the amazing cast and the show I love. I am not letting the CW being stupid ruin it for me. Hopefully some day they'll take a hint they need to do bette but I refuse to let them ruin my fave show for me either way. The CW does some stupid things but Arrow is worth enduring quite a bit to me.
Word!
I don't know why people would make statements about wanting the show to end. Okay..well I do get people wanting the actors treated better with things like this, but as long as they are okay.. I still enjoy the show and don't want it to end just yet.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I totally get wanting better for the show and cast and the CW should definitely be better than not inviting the female cast members of their shows to Upfronts, but some people I'm seeing on Twitter are being slightly too dramatic about it, lol. Forget the CW being stupid, let's just enjoy our awesome show and the awesome cast we have that do a really amazing job of promoting their show. We are lucky to have them. And we are lucky to have such an awesome show that will just keep string better. I really do hope the CW will do better by Arrow, the cast and crew and show runners deserve that, but I'm going to love and support Arrow no matter what the CW does or doesn't do.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread