Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2016, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Felicity Smoak S&S #45 Spoiler Thread:

4x23: Schism
Airdate: May 25, 2016
Description:ARROW
“Schism” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

OLIVER TEAMS UP WITH A SURPRISING FORCE TO STOP DAMIEN DARHK – Oliver (Stephen Amell) teams up with a surprising force in an attempt to stop Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) and his magic once and for all. John Behring directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti and teleplay by Wendy Mericle and Marc Guggenheim (#423). Original airdate 5/25/2016.
Spoilers:

Season 4 guest stars:
Neal McDonough (as Damien Darhk)
Echo Kellum (as Mr. Terrific)
Parker Young (as Alex Davis)
Elysia Rotaru (as a love interest for Oliver in the flashbacks)
Charlotte Ross(as Donna Smoak)
Tom Amandes(as Noah Cutter aka The Calculator)
Katrina Law(as Nyssa)
Alex Kingston(as Dinah Lance)

Magnus and Alec

Last edited by Chasity05; 05-19-2016 at 02:27 AM
Old 05-18-2016, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tftnt
Old 05-18-2016, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!

I think we'd all take more Donna, lol. And I'm sure she'll be back. They just haven't written the new season yet so they don't know when they need her. I'm kind of surprised how many people on Twitter can't seem to figure that out, lol.

Not exactly thrilled at this idea of maybe making Donna kind of a bad guy in this thing with PS. Dude is a criminal and he made the choice to leave. I'm not sure if this new info is he wanted them.to go with him or tried to contact them later or what but it totally makes sense that Donna would say not to both of those and most other things to protect Felicity. How about he just earns back Felicity's trust instead of this apparent dragging Donna through the mud to make him look better. Sorry just not a fan of that. I'm not opposed to Felicity eventually getting closer to her father but I'm not a fan of this insta- redemption and possibly damaging the Donna/Felicity relationship stuff they seem to be pulling. No thanks. He should have to earn it and thus far sorry no he's not even come close to making up for the severe emotional damage he caused Felicity. Why is it Arrow rushes the wrong things and drags out stuff that doesn't need to be dragged out? Pacing is a mess on Arrow, lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-18-2016, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yes, no making Donna into a bad guy with this Dad plot.

Pacing is a big problem with this show.
Old 05-18-2016, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

TFTNT .

Video

Quote:
Arrow 
‏@CW_Arrow
Team #Arrow faces a supercharged Damien Darhk on a new episode, tonight at 8/7c!
https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/733017112621391872
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 05-18-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks
Old 05-18-2016, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Yes, no making Donna into a bad guy with this Dad plot.

Pacing is a big problem with this show.
Yeah for real, lol. PS causes her a lifetime of emotional damage and she sent him to jail but let's just make her mom look bad and fix her relationship with him almost instantly. But Olicity hit one bad patch and we need to drag out fixing that for who knows how long. That makes sense, lol.

Thanks for the clip Hazel.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-18-2016, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

And it's gotten boring having every parent on this show doing something bad.
Old 05-18-2016, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Well at least it won't really be bad like most of the other parents on this show I don't think. It will be something like he contacted them once or wanted them to go on the run with him and Donna said no. (Not a secret sibling, people need to let that one go. Also Felicity is not going to leave town with her father. Just because shes taking steps towards potential reconciliation doesn't mean she is going to trust him 100% and put him before everyone and everything else. Besides he probably has to go back to jail. Where do people come up with this stuff?) because a life on the run is not for a child and after he hurt Felicity once, of course Donna wanted to protect her from him potentially hurting Felicity again. Nothing changes that he's a criminal. Trying to make Donna look bad is like trying to take the easy way out. Just have him earn it. It means more than way anyway. Reconciling with her father eventually would be nice but not like these interviews make it sound like it will go and not overnight either.
Old 05-18-2016, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Fixing things with Noah needs to dragged out a little.

And yes, people come up with some theories. It's like, are we watching the same show?
Old 05-18-2016, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Arrow spoilers: Stephen Amell, David Ramsey and Emily Bett Rickards share wish list for season five - Mirror Online
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Old 05-18-2016, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nothing new there
Old 05-18-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

https://twitter.com/Iloveyoursoul/st...34369862995969

Old 05-18-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nice
Old 05-18-2016, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

That sounds pretty good. Oliver helping her with the guilt makes total sense since he's the king of blmaing himself for stuff that usualy isn't his fault. Also adds to my point that I was about to make that Felicity is not going to leave. I don't think Felicity is leaving at all let alone with her father. He's either gong back to jail or will be a fugitive of the law. And she is not going to want a life on the run. She needs purpose in her life. It's why as happy as she was being with Oliver she still felt the need to help the team. She wants to help people and she can't do that being on the lam with her father. Being on TA is the only way for her to accomplish that now. Emily said Felicity is still CEO of PT, she just can't work there right now. So probably at some point in season 5she will get that job fully back but for right now TA is the way she can help people and she's going to want to keep helping people. Also Emily said Felicity is on her own two feet and strong in the finale, that tells me that the nuke thing and PT stuff isn't destroying Felicity so that means she has like zero reason to run away (also even if it was really messing her up, she doesn't have to leave town to deal with it. I don't get how needing to deal with tough stuff became that person must leave town). DR said there is movement in the right direction and hope with Olicity, hat makes no sense if Felicity leaves town. And SA said the finale is the pposite of the season 3 finale in terms of who leaves and stays, that seems to pretty clearly indicate Olicity stay and the others leave. Also as much as Oliver did need to learn to be his own light I don't see them leaving him all alone to try and fix the city after whatever happens. All season Felicity has talked about how he's not alone, doesn't have to do it alone, shouldn't go stuff alone so why would she then leave him alone?That makes no sense. She wants him to rely on her and others. He can't do that by himself. She's not going to leave. I'm very sure of that. Actually if being honest with the theme this season being family, any of them leaving isn't entirely making sense to me. A strong team seemed like the way this season should end but I guess they can make Thea and Diggle taking a break make sense. Although Diggle has family to consider and Thea seems to be brainwashed right now but hopefully any decisions she makes are hers and not from the brainwashing. But Felicity despite definitely going through some tough stuff, it really doesn't make sense to me at all that she would leave. She's takne little breaks from the team but full on running from her problems is also not who she is at all. And it especially doesn't make sense to leave Oliver all alone, when he needs to learn to rely on people not be Oliver all alone on the island going it alone. So I really really believe Olicity will be staying in SC and rebuilding their relationship and the city.

Also there is no evidence on the show to support this secret sibling theory. I thought people had let it go after the PS and Oliver talk wasn't about that but now apparently it must be Donna's secret. But that is so not what is going to happen. Also that little blonde girl is clearly some kid in the dome. She worked with DR and SA not any of the Smoaks. There is no secret sibling. Why do people want that anyway? Also random thought about the Smoaks. Is Smoak Donna's maiden name and it's just what Felicity uses or is Kuttler a name PS took when he went on the run? I wonder if they will ever clarify that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread