Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2016, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
New @amellywood video on #Arrow set😁🙌 more prizes for the raffle to help Elijah go donate💚🎯💚
https://www.facebook.com/stephenamel...1693613249239/

https://twitter.com/StarlingCityJ/st...52879398215682
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 02-19-2016, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow fan (View Post)
Do you guys think this will happen?

@hotsforolicity

if they all glorify baby mama and take oliver's side on the lie
This is something I really need them to not do.

But I'm worried after the Oliver/Thea scene in the last episode. Thea did call her ultimatum brutal (I think that was the word) and Samantha is proved right that William is put in danger as a result of someone knowing that he is Oliver's son, but Samantha did not know that he's the GA. She didn't know that he was going for mayor. She didn't care to know anything about Oliver's life now.. she just assumed that somehow Oliver's life would put William in danger without facts and made him lie to the people he loves and who would never hurt William.

The ultimatum was not okay and I want someone to tell her that.. after William is back and those people who Oliver loves and lied to help save her son.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Diggle stills for the Flash.

https://twitter.com/StarlingCityJ/st...40287954935809
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 02-19-2016, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm with you on that Kyls. And I need her to apologize to Felicity.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)

The ultimatum was not okay and I want someone to tell her that.. after William is back and those people who Oliver loves and lied to help save her son.
Im curious about whether Felicity will be that person. Like I could see her fighting in Olivers corner with Samantha about how she shouldnt deny him a chance for his son to know him just to twist the knife harder when she ultimately still breaks up with him because she isnt ready to move past the broken trust behind the lie.
Old 02-19-2016, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I don't care who tells her as long as someone does.
Old 02-19-2016, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

I would love it to be Felicity.

ETA: And at the same time maybe someone should tell her it was also wrong to lie about her giving birth to his child in the first place. Because damn.

I can't tell if Felicity has the ring on in that pic. I'd imagine she does.. because the break up will come at the end of the ep. Can you really not see it?
Old 02-19-2016, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
But then that means Oliver and Felicity could never have a normal relationship or have children unless he quits being the Green Arrow and leaves Star City which I dont think is the story the writers will ultimately tell. Its about balance and accepting the things you can and cant control and the same reasoning for Oliver giving up his son is the same reasoning Oliver used to keep away from Felicity in season 3.

Ultimately its about choice. Right now William hasnt asked for this danger being brought into his life and he has every right to a normal and safe childhood which Oliver must respect but if in the future aka season 5 or 6 he made the choice to want to know his father and know and be apart of his life I wouldnt object to that as Oliver also has a right and a responsibility to be his father and I think he would be a great one because he has such a big heart and ability to love. And selfishly I want Olicity to be able to remain heroes while also having babies themselves.
I wouldn't say it's the exact same as what he did to Felicity in season 3 because she is an adult who chose to be a part of the danger so Oliver distancing himself from her was entirely different thing really. William is a defenseless kid who like you said didn't and can't really make that choice. And he does have a right to a normal safe happy childhood. That should be the priority here. Oliver will definitely be a wonderful father but like I said part of being a parent is making sacrifices so your kid is safe healthy and happy. And for now that might really mean hiding William until he's older and more equipped to handle Oliver's crazy life and some of the danger has been dealt with too. They really picked a terrible time to do this storyline. Oliver clearly needed more time to grow and I'm not sure his life as GA has ever been this dangerous so worst time ever to bring a kid into his life whether it be William or a baby with Felicity. So just like he and Felicity would consider whether it was the right time to bring a baby into their lives, Oliver has to consider if this isn't the right time to bring William into life. I think ultimately protecting William by hiding him for now and revisiting this storyline later is the best thing. They can get Oliver's life to a better place where he's better equipped to have William in his life and the danger level isn't quite so high and William is protected until the time is right. That's how I see this needing to go, not because I hate the storyline so much but because it's the only thing that makes sense. Not hiding William and his mother right now would be selfish and reckless and stupid. One day the timing for this could be much better and then they can have a real relationship. I too want Olicity to be heroes and have babies one day so I see the importance of the thing with William working too but the timing for it too work is not right now. Put William's safety first and the relationship with him will come eventually and be better for it.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-19-2016, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
Im curious about whether Felicity will be that person. Like I could see her fighting in Olivers corner with Samantha about how she shouldnt deny him a chance for his son to know him just to twist the knife harder when she ultimately still breaks up with him because she isnt ready to move past the broken trust behind the lie.
I could see that happening because this isn't going to make Felicity stop loving Oliver and I could see her being angry he was put in this position in the first place. She being the very intelligent and very emotionally healthy person she is will probably see all the ways this mess could've been avoided starting with Samantha's demands or really like Kyls said starting with lying about the existence of the kid. And it would be kind of I don't kmow villifying or something for Felicity to be able to give her a piece of her mind and for Samantha to realize she was wrong to ask Oliver to lie to Felicity.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-19-2016, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

I'm confused by her smile in this pic though. William's missing.. Oliver lied to her. What is there to smile about?
Old 02-19-2016, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Chris E. Hayner ‏@ChrisHayner

Looks like I'll be chatting #Arrow Monday morning with the awesome @EmilyBett. I wonder what she'll think of my ghost Felicity theory.

Old 02-19-2016, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
Chris E. Hayner ‏@ChrisHayner

Looks like I'll be chatting #Arrow Monday morning with the awesome @EmilyBett. I wonder what she'll think of my ghost Felicity theory.
Yay another Emily interview! Awesome! Can't wait!

Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-19-2016, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
I'm confused by her smile in this pic though. William's missing.. Oliver lied to her. What is there to smile about?
It's not really like a joyous smile or anything. Maybe somebody just made a funny crack or more likely she's just trying to keep from crying and/or screaming.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 02-19-2016 at 10:54 PM
Old 02-19-2016, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

I guess we need context.

Yay Emily interview! (hopefully with no dismal olicity thoughts like in one of the last ones.. ) I'd rather hear about what might happen with the bio implant, or if her dad will be back. But since this will probably come out juts before the next ep.. I think it'll be about the lie.
Anyone know what the ghost theory is that he's referring to? Does he think that she was a ghost in the flash forward?
Old 02-19-2016, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Yay another Emily interview! Awesome! Can't wait!

Thanks for sharing!
Your Welcome .

Closed Thread   Post New Thread