Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2016, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

I kinda see it now. I think you just have to look really close.
Old 02-19-2016, 05:51 PM
Absolute Fan

This image on saw on twitter is me:

To be honest Samantha being in the actual lair was a curve ball I didnt think would happen but I figured she would learn or become suspect to Olivers alter ego since it would be pretty impossible for Oliver to compartmentalise himself when a literal pyscopathic villian has his son so her knowing who the Green Arrow is doesnt surprise me that much.

Other then that Im not going to freak out about the writers glorifying baby momma or what not until the episode actually airs and we see how it plays out because most times it plays out less worst then the fandoms worst case scenarios. We knew this was coming. I do think the writers dont see Samantha as evil however and that she is just a mother protecting her child.

Im just ready for them to pull the bandaid off at this point so we can start getting to the fixing part.
Old 02-19-2016, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Aww the ring .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 02-19-2016, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I can't tell if the ring's on or not.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Really they are going straight to telling BM about their secret identities? This mess just keeps getting more ridiculous and less logical but whatever just rip the bandaid off and get to the fixing. Only now I really don't see how BM lets Oliver near the kid after this. I mean on the one hand he and the team can potentially protect William but on the other hand being in Wiliiam's life brings unnecessary danger to him and if his existence becomes public knowledge if he ever gets connected to the GA there may be no protecting him from villains unless he's hidden somewhere. Wow, this storyline couldn't be more of a mess if they tried. I hate it so much but I'm done trying to wrap my brain around it, it's too exhausting with its total lack of logic. I'm just going to grit my teeth and sit through the crap and await the light at the end of the tunnel.

I would not drive yourselves crazy looking for a ring, lol. It's probably on her finger until the end of the episode. The focus will be in William until he's safe again, then Olicity will deal with lying thing.

So glad Diggle isn't missing from this episode!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-19-2016, 06:12 PM
Absolute Fan

I liked the theory that Samantha and William go into witness protection
Old 02-19-2016, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It's like they sit in the writers room going 'how can we make this worse? Oh I know!'

That works for me Pollock.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

David Ramsey ‏@david_ramsey

Mr and Mrs Diggle on #theflash.
Coming up... https://www.instagram.com/p/BB_QitVl7E9/
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 02-19-2016, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Will there be flashbacks with Olicity towards the end of the episode just wondering if there was.

thanks for the link.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Magnus and Alec
Old 02-19-2016, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
I liked the theory that Samantha and William go into witness protection
Make sense to me. I legit cannot see how BM is just like sure you willing take on psychopathic murderers (two horrible ones have serious vendettas against you too for that matter) everyday one of whom just kidnapped my son and also paralyzed your fiancée in attempt to kill you both but you can still totally keep seeing my innocent defenseless kid and putting his life at risk because you need to be a superhero oh and as added bonus William has to worry about losing his father that he just met (I'm assuming they'll finally tell the kid Oliver is his father) at any moment because he puts his life at risk every night fighting bad guys. This is totally safe and healthy for this kid. Would be really nice for somebody to legit put William's safety first for once. Because there's a lot of claiming this is about his safety but none of the decisions being made are actually keeping him safe and some are maybe even doing the opposite. I think at least until DD and probably MM are dealt with, Wiliam and his mom need to go into like Argus witness protection or something. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made to protect a kid's best interests, that's what being a parent means. And maybe once Oliver isn't dealing with two psychos with vendettas against him anymore and has had time to grow and get his life together more they can revisit this storyline in a less sucky way. I know he's going to have a normal relationship with him one day but how in the world that happens now I don't get. This storyline just does not belong on this show and this timing for it could not be worse.

Also is there any indication baby mama or the kid have filmed any other episodes? If not that's a good sign they maybe went into hiding. I honestly don't see how this goes any other way right now.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 02-19-2016 at 06:32 PM
Old 02-19-2016, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nice pic.

They can't have a normal relationship until Oliver stops being the GA.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Except that's never going to happen, or at least not until he's just too old to do it. He may back off from it some years from now when's he got kids he's raising full time and stuff but he's always going to be the GA. Which is why they need to put the kid and baby mama in witness protection for awhile and then can revisit it way later when at least maybe there are less psychopaths with vendettas against Oliver running around.

Oh and I was totally right about the whole LL embracing someone unexpected thing being her just being friendly to baby mama and helping her find William with rest of the team. I'm getting pretty good at calling some if these things!
Old 02-19-2016, 06:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Nice pic.

They can't have a normal relationship until Oliver stops being the GA.
But then that means Oliver and Felicity could never have a normal relationship or have children unless he quits being the Green Arrow and leaves Star City which I dont think is the story the writers will ultimately tell. Its about balance and accepting the things you can and cant control and the same reasoning for Oliver giving up his son is the same reasoning Oliver used to keep away from Felicity in season 3.

Ultimately its about choice. Right now William hasnt asked for this danger being brought into his life and he has every right to a normal and safe childhood which Oliver must respect but if in the future aka season 5 or 6 he made the choice to want to know his father and know and be apart of his life I wouldnt object to that as Oliver also has a right and a responsibility to be his father and I think he would be a great one because he has such a big heart and ability to love. And selfishly I want Olicity to be able to remain heroes while also having babies themselves.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

As long as the GA is around, so will be the bad guys who want him dead. Nothing about that is a good environment for children.

We all called that one. The BM is the only unexpected character there is for her to embrace.

EDIT: I agree about choice but still in a season or two William won't be older enough to make that type of choice.