Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2015, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww she is a queen

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 04-17-2015, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link

Old 04-21-2015, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

she is....hopefully she can be one of lucky ones who can manage to get most of it not all of what they want to accomplish done in their career/life since she seems to be such a genuinely good person
Old 04-21-2015, 03:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

she such a lovely person, I hope she has a great career after arrow.
Old 04-21-2015, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

yep
Old 04-21-2015, 11:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

there's 3 videos you have to watch
Old 04-22-2015, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks will check them out tonight.

Old 04-22-2015, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Emily
Old 04-22-2015, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

such a goofy, lovely person
Old 04-24-2015, 12:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

“This week, the person who did what she does best better than absolutely anyone was Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak. What a tremendous character Felicity has grown into. From virtually nobody to quirky fan-favorite to the undisputed soul of the show in three seasons.”
— Mike Cecchini in his review of “Arrow” 3x20, “The Fallen, for Den of Geek x
Old 04-24-2015, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Reviews

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 04-25-2015, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

they're great

TKC Profile: Emily Bett Rickards - TOMBOY KC

Quote:
BY TOMBOY KC | PHOTOGRAPHY BY STEPHEN BIMSON

Who says we don’t listen when you ask for something? If we can pull it off, we will.

At your request, for this week we reached out to an actress from a little show we like to call Arrow. You may know her as Felicity (or Lynsey’s doppleganger), we just know her as one badass chick with a closet we wouldn’t mind raiding while she’s out saving Starling City.

But enough about us. Let’s move on to the much anticipated profile of Emily Bett Rickards.

TKC: How did you get your start in acting?
EBR: I started dabbling in musical theatre and became a dedicated copy cat as a kid, but it wasn’t until after high school that I started auditioning for film and TV in Vancouver and also where I started studying with Andrew McIlroy who taught me everything and the importance of absorption and observation.

TKC: What do you find to be the most exciting thing about what you do?
EBR: There’s always that moment when working out a scene, where an unexpected feeling arises in the middle. NO warning just pure accidental discovery and that is the best feeling in the universe.

TKC: If you weren’t an actress, what would you be?
EBR: If you’re asking 3 year old Emily it would be: veterinarian, astronaut or pirate. (Actor was in there too.) I’ve always been interested in psychology as well, so maybe studying human behavior or primates!

TKC: How is Felicity’s style different than Emily’s?
EBR: Felicity is just less ‘athletic’ in terms of style. I love to get dressed up but I rarely wear a dress unless it’s for an occasion. Felicity works out but she never wears a ball cap unless it’s for under cover. We still love each other though.

TKC: Who is your fashion icon?
EBR: Depends on the day.

TKC: Day to day, what are you wearing? Do you have a work uniform of sorts?
EBR: Daily my outfit says “Hi I’m Emily, I look super cute right now but if I had to I could kick your butt with a high kick and survive the zombie apocalypse.” Runners, leggings, sweatshirt. Boom.

TKC: On a day off in Vancouver where can we find you?
EBR: Gym, dog park, beach.

TKC: With spring finally here and summer fast approaching, what are your warm weather must-haves?
EBR: Can’t ever have too many panel hats.

TKC: Are there any trends or looks you are into right now?
EBR: I’m kinda digging the cool colour toned hair – the full head of icy pinks and purples. I love something a little astronomical.

TKC: On the flip side, are there any trends you absolutely loathe?
EBR: Boring socks.

TKC: If we emptied your handbag right now, what would we find?
EBR: Toonie Loonie dog treats (beef apple flavour), sugar lip balm, a pen, vitamin c, lone sock, half a Quest bar, a book, my glasses, another Quest wrapper…

More at TKC Profile: Emily Bett Rickards - TOMBOY KC
Old 04-26-2015, 03:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

that's a great interview
Old 05-03-2015, 09:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

“This weeks episode of Arrow continues to show Rickards incredible performance as Felicity Smoak. After last weeks emotional episode where she finally admitted to Oliver that she loves him, the fallout this week was going to be that much harder. Rickards does an incredible job at creating a character that clings so desperately to the man she fell in love with only to find out he might be gone forever. There are several emotional scenes involving Rickards this week however, the one that hit Arrow fans the hardest came at the end of the episode. In a moment without any dialogue, fans watch as Felicity makes a trip back to the destroyed, burned down Foundry. She sits in Oliver’s swivel chair and simply weeps. Rickards incredible ability to make such an impact on fans with a small and poignant scene shows just how much she has grown as an actress and how important Felicity is to the story of Arrow.”
— Nora Dominick, Emertainment Monthly x
Old 05-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

epic review

Closed Thread   Post New Thread