Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2015, 01:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Old 04-02-2015, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

^^

not sure who doesn't.... i mean, there are people who say they hate Felicity, etc... but i think they're just off their rocker
Old 04-05-2015, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

^Some people doesn't have taste lol:

Last day :

Old 04-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I need the roadtrip!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 04-05-2015, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

^

agree on the road trip and people who lack taste
Old 04-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me please.

The OP is so pretty, btw.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I need to have more pics of Emily & Charlotte, though we didn't get many!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 04-08-2015, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Emily Bett Rickards, Felicity Smoak on Arrow: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

Quote:
As Felicity on Arrow, Emily Bett Rickards plays a computer genius who doesn’t just have brains, and the male characters on the show have definitely noticed.

The 23-year-old Canadian has risen to fame in this role in the States. Here’s what you should know about her career journey, personal life and relationship with her costars.

1. She Was Originally Only Supposed to Be in 2 Scenes of ‘Arrow’

Rickards was slated to act in only two scenes of the CW show. That meant that she would only be on set for one day. “…as far as I knew, I was being signed for two scenes — one day of acting. And, I was freaking out because it was so exciting,” she told Refinery 29.

This all changed very quickly. “Stephen was very complimentary on my first day working; he said he had a lot of fun when he talked to the producers and execs. And, then, when they showed the episode to journalists for the first look, everyone was sort of asking who Felicity was, and that sort of sparked some interest. I was just very lucky… and then there was this explosion of love and passion and relatability to her.”

2. She Has 3 Superhero Suitors

Oliver, Barry and Ray, better known as Arrow, Flash and Atom have all had a hold on Felicity’s heart. The actress doesn’t seem to mind the trio in her character’s life. She told Entertainment Tonight, “I think that they all have a very different value, different depending on where she is and what she’s going to need. They all accentuate different aspects of Felicity.”

She continued, “I think it’s confusing for her because what she needs is someone to kind of step up to the plate and appreciate her on a deeper level — I don’t know how deep any of these guys are just yet.”

In the clip above, we see Olicty’s first kiss, where he says, “Don’t ask me to say that I don’t love you.” The actress sees the connection between Arrow and Felicity. She told ET, “There’s just so much love for him that she couldn’t imagine not talking to him for the rest of her life ever, and I think that’s something to be said.”

3. She Thought She Might Be an Actress

After graduating high school a semester early, she enrolled in film school. In an interview with Comic Related, she said, “As a child, I did musical theatre and singing, and voice, and I always wanted to do film and television.”

However, there was a time when she considered different career paths. She explained her reasoning to Refinery 29:

There was a point in my life where I either wanted to be an astronaut, an actor, a veterinarian, or a pirate. And, I thought ‘pirate’ was gonna happen for a really long time. I had the eyepatch, I had a fake parrot. I had, like, ships in bottles, and I would draw on maps and make my brother go find the treasure where the ‘X’ was. I just thought being in space would be really cool, but then you have to have 20/20 vision, which I don’t have, so there.

[...]
Old 04-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for those facts! Love reading those!

Old 04-09-2015, 02:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

love the fact she wanted to be a pirate
Old 04-09-2015, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

That was a pretty cool career plan
Old 04-12-2015, 03:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

as career plans go, it's a good one
Old 04-12-2015, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the interview. She's adorable.

Old 04-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

You should go for pirate

Old 04-16-2015, 02:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Emily signing Paul's shirt